User Tag List

First 1234 Last

Results 11 to 20 of 41

  1. #11
    Senior Member One Day's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    MBTI
    INfP
    Enneagram
    5w4
    Posts
    212

    Default

    LII - INTj - 73%

    Runners up were:

    IEI - 70%
    EII - 68%
    IEE - 65%

  2. #12
    Permabanned
    Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Posts
    4,338

    Default

    75% SLI (ISTP)
    74% LII (INTJ)
    75% LSE (ESTJ)
    70% ESE (ESFJ)

  3. #13
    Permabanned
    Join Date
    May 2009
    MBTI
    ISFP
    Enneagram
    6w7 sx
    Socionics
    SEE Fi
    Posts
    25,301

    Default

    ENFp (IEE) 80%

    INFp (IEI) 72%

    ENTp (ILE) 68%

    ESFp (SEE) 67%

  4. #14
    Away with the fairies Southern Kross's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    MBTI
    INFP
    Enneagram
    4w5 so/sp
    Posts
    2,912

    Default

    ENFp. That's interesting! I do have a lot of ENFp characteristics.

    You scored 63% on EII, higher than 56% of your peers.
    You scored 60% on ESI, higher than 66% of your peers.
    You scored 72% on IEE, higher than 84% of your peers.
    You scored 69% on IEI, higher than 74% of your peers.

  5. #15
    deleted
    Join Date
    Oct 2008
    Posts
    1,946

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Southern Kross View Post
    ENFp. That's interesting! I do have a lot of ENFp characteristics.

    You scored 63% on EII, higher than 56% of your peers.
    You scored 60% on ESI, higher than 66% of your peers.
    You scored 72% on IEE, higher than 84% of your peers.
    You scored 69% on IEI, higher than 74% of your peers.
    You just retook the same test, but got different results. Maybe the background of the test made you feel different during the process, yielding a different result.

  6. #16
    Away with the fairies Southern Kross's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    MBTI
    INFP
    Enneagram
    4w5 so/sp
    Posts
    2,912

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by polikujm View Post
    You just retook the same test, but got different results. Maybe the background of the test made you feel different during the process, yielding a different result.
    Maybe. But some of the questions are really borderline for me and I did make the effort to stay away from the 'unsure' box.

    And its more interesting when I don't constantly get INFP

  7. #17
    Junior Member
    Join Date
    Jun 2009
    MBTI
    ISTj
    Enneagram
    5w6
    Socionics
    LSI
    Posts
    7

    Default

    You scored 84% on LSI, higher than 98% of your peers
    You scored 71% on ESI, higher than 92% of your peers.

    Nice test. It's probably one of the best socionics test I've ever taken

  8. #18
    AKA Nunki Polaris's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    MBTI
    INFJ
    Enneagram
    451 sp/sx
    Socionics
    INFp Ni
    Posts
    1,373

    Default

    INFp - 73%
    INTp - 71%
    INFj - 67%
    INTj - 63%
    ISFj - 63%

    ESTj - 32% (lowest)

    Now here are some results I can agree with, from a very well-written test, might I add.
    [ Ni > Ti > Fe > Fi > Ne > Te > Si > Se ][ 4w5 sp/sx ][ RLOAI ][ IEI-Ni ]

  9. #19
    Welcome to Sunnyside Mondo's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    MBTI
    EsTP
    Enneagram
    6w7
    Posts
    1,996

    Default

    I got LIE again! (I seem to get this type on virtually any Socionics test I take..)


    Could I be a super-leader type?

    78%: LIE
    75%: EIE
    74%: ESE, LII
    73%: ILE
    72%: IEE
    70%: SLE
    69%: LSE
    65%: EII
    59%: LSI
    58%: IEI
    57%: ESI
    56%: SEE
    51%: SEI
    50%: SLI
    46%: ILI
    MBTI Type: iNTj
    Enneagram Type: 3w4 sp/sx

  10. #20
    Permabanned
    Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Posts
    4,338

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Mondo View Post
    I got LIE again! (I seem to get this type on virtually any Socionics test I take..)


    Could I be a super-leader type?

    78%: LIE
    75%: EIE
    74%: ESE, LII
    73%: ILE
    72%: IEE
    70%: SLE
    69%: LSE
    65%: EII
    59%: LSI
    58%: IEI
    57%: ESI
    56%: SEE
    51%: SEI
    50%: SLI
    46%: ILI
    maybe you are ENTJ?

Similar Threads

  1. Check out my gallery of types
    By erg in forum Socionics
    Replies: 14
    Last Post: 07-26-2017, 01:48 PM
  2. [Other] Check out my post in Philosophy??
    By Peter Deadpan in forum The NF Idyllic (ENFP, INFP, ENFJ, INFJ)
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 12-18-2016, 12:17 PM
  3. figuring out my socionics type from MBTI type
    By psyche in forum Socionics
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 02-16-2010, 10:50 PM
  4. Check Out My Big Cleaty Mitt!
    By Oberon in forum The Fluff Zone
    Replies: 15
    Last Post: 08-28-2009, 11:53 AM
  5. Check out my sweet ______
    By Bamboo in forum The Bonfire
    Replies: 16
    Last Post: 05-27-2009, 01:28 PM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Single Sign On provided by vBSSO