• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

Humor Type Test

Gewitter27

MBTI Type
INTP
Enneagram
5w4
OkCupid.com: Take The 3 Variable Funny Test
WARNING!
This test contains swearing, sexual innuendo, sexual topics, and a touch of cartoon nudity. If you do not want to see this, do not take this test. I will not be held responsible if you attempt to take this and are offended. YOU HAVE BEEN WARNED.

My Humor Type

The Wit

(57% dark, 38% spontaneous, 26% vulgar)

your humor style:
CLEAN | COMPLEX | DARK

You like things edgy, subtle, and smart. I guess that means you're probably an intellectual, but don't take that to mean pretentious. You realize 'dumb' can be witty--after all isn't that the Simpsons' philosophy?--but rudeness for its own sake, 'gross-out' humor and most other things found in a fraternity leave you totally flat.

I guess you just have a more cerebral approach than most. You have the perfect mindset for a joke writer or staff writer.

Your sense of humor takes the most thought to appreciate, but it's also the best, in my opinion.

You probably loved the Office. If you don't know what I'm talking about, check it out here: BBC - Comedy - The Office.

PEOPLE LIKE YOU: Jon Stewart - Woody Allen - Ricky Gervais

BlackCat

Shaman
MBTI Type
ESFP
Enneagram
9w8
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
The Idiot Savant

(33% dark, 54% spontaneous, 47% vulgar)
your humor style:
VULGAR | SPONTANEOUS | LIGHT

You like things silly, immediate, and, above all, outrageous. Ixne on the subtle word play, more testicles on fire, please. People like you are the most likely to RECEIVE internet forwards--and also the most likely to save them in a special folder entitled 'HOLY SHIT'.

Because it's so easily appreciated, and often wacky and physical, your sense of humor never ceases to amuse your friends. Most realize that there's a sly intelligence and a knowing wink to your tastes. Your sense of humor could be called 'anti-pretentious'--but paradoxically enough, that indicates you're smarter than most.

Nonsensical

MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
the Ham

(48% dark, 42% spontaneous, 21% vulgar)
your humor style:
CLEAN | SPONTANEOUS | LIGHT

Your style's goofy, innocent and feel-good. Perfect for parties and for the dads who chaperone them. You can actually get away with corny jokes, and I bet your sense of humor is a guilty pleasure for your friends. People of your type are often the most approachable and popular people in their circle. Your simple & silly good-naturedness is immediately recognizable, and it sets you apart in this sarcastic world.

PEOPLE LIKE YOU: Will Ferrell - Will Smith

Wow, very very accurate.

Costrin

rawr
MBTI Type
ENTP
Enneagram
5w4
the Wit

(62% dark, 35% spontaneous, 21% vulgar)
your humor style:
CLEAN | COMPLEX | DARK

You like things edgy, subtle, and smart. I guess that means you're probably an intellectual, but don't take that to mean pretentious. You realize 'dumb' can be witty--after all isn't that the Simpsons' philosophy?--but rudeness for its own sake, 'gross-out' humor and most other things found in a fraternity leave you totally flat.

I guess you just have a more cerebral approach than most. You have the perfect mindset for a joke writer or staff writer.

Your sense of humor takes the most thought to appreciate, but it's also the best, in my opinion.

You probably loved the Office. If you don't know what I'm talking about, check it out here: BBC - Comedy - The Office.

P

Phantonym

the Cutting Edge

http://cdn.okcimg.com/php/load_okc_image.php/images/0x0/0x0/0/9572076585806942427.gif

(52% dark, 50% spontaneous, 32% vulgar)
your humor style:
CLEAN | SPONTANEOUS | DARK

Your humor's mostly innocent and off-the-cuff, but somehow there's something slightly menacing about you. Part of your humor is making people a little uncomfortable, even if the things you say aren't themselves confrontational. You probably have a very dry delivery, or are seriously over-the-top.

Your type is the most likely to appreciate a good insult and/or broken bone and/or very very fat person dancing.

PEOPLE LIKE YOU: David Letterman - John Belushi

:devil:

MBTI Type
INTJ
the Wit

(86% dark, 27% spontaneous, 11% vulgar)
your humor style:
CLEAN | COMPLEX | DARK

Ghost of the dead horse

filling some space
MBTI Type
ENTJ
Your result for The 3 Variable Funny Test ...
the Wit

(52% dark, 31% spontaneous, 26% vulgar)
your humor style:
CLEAN | COMPLEX | DARK

1663872520735005819.gif

Compared to other takers

* 57/100 You scored 52% on darkness, higher than 57% of your peers.
* 11/100 You scored 31% on spontaneity, higher than 11% of your peers.
* 21/100 You scored 26% on vulgarity, higher than 21% of your peers.

The Ü™

Permabanned
MBTI Type
INTJ
Enneagram
5w6
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
So I can see I'm in the minority, as always.

the Wit

(71% dark, 31% spontaneous, 26% vulgar)

your humor style:
CLEAN | COMPLEX | DARK

Litvyak

No Cigar
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
the Provacateur

(62% dark, 27% spontaneous, 42% vulgar)
your humor style:

VULGAR | COMPLEX | DARK

You'll crack on anything, and you're often witty, even caustic, about it.

Therefore, your sense of humor is polarizing. You're transgressive, and you've got a seriously sharp 'edge'--maybe too much for some folks. If they get you, people think you're one of the funniest (and smartest) people in the world. If they don't, they think you're an ass. Whatever, right? While some might question your judgement, your comic intellect is unquestionably respected.

PEOPLE LIKE YOU: Chris Rock - Lenny Bruce - George Carlin

Heh.

Nizy

MBTI Type
INTP
Enneagram
5w4
the Shock Jock

(52% dark, 42% spontaneous, 42% vulgar)
your humor style:
VULGAR | SPONTANEOUS | DARK

Your sense of humor is off-the-cuff and kind of gross. Is it is also sinister, cynical, and vaguely threatening to the purer folks of this world. You probably get off on that. You would cut a greasy fart, then blame it on your mom, and then just shrug when someone pointed out that she's dead.

Yours is hands-down the most outrageous sense of humor; you like things trangressive and hardcore. It's highly likely (a) you have no limits (b) you have no scruples and (c) you have no job. Ironically, it's your type of humor that can make the biggest bucks in show business.

PEOPLE LIKE YOU: Howard Stern - Adam Sandler - Roseanne Barr

Asterion

Ruler of the Stars
MBTI Type
INTP
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
the Idiot Savant

(38% dark, 50% spontaneous, 42% vulgar)
your humor style:

ajblaise

Minister of Propagandhi
MBTI Type
INTP
the Wit

(52% dark, 38% spontaneous, 26% vulgar)
your humor style:
CLEAN | COMPLEX | DARK

Queen Kat

The Duchess of Oddity
MBTI Type
E.T.
Enneagram
7w8
the Idiot Savant

(19% dark, 50% spontaneous, 63% vulgar)

your humor style:

You like things silly, immediate, and, above all, outrageous. Ixne on the subtle word play, more testicles on fire, please. People like you are the most likely to RECEIVE internet forwards--and also the most likely to save them in a special folder entitled 'HOLY SHIT'.

Because it's so easily appreciated, and often wacky and physical, your sense of humor never ceases to amuse your friends. Most realize that there's a sly intelligence and a knowing wink to your tastes. Your sense of humor could be called 'anti-pretentious'--but paradoxically enough, that indicates you're smarter than most.

PEOPLE LIKE YOU: Johnny Knoxville - Jimmy Kimmel

Habba

MBTI Type
ISTJ
Enneagram
1w9
the Ham

(19% dark, 65% spontaneous, 32% vulgar)
your humor style:

This test really lacked. I mean... if it's a test of humor... shouldn't it make me laugh? Where was crazy humor? Some Pythonesque!

Gewitter27

MBTI Type
INTP
Enneagram
5w4
the Ham

(19% dark, 65% spontaneous, 32% vulgar)
your humor style:

This test really lacked. I mean... if it's a test of humor... shouldn't it make me laugh? Where was crazy humor? Some Pythonesque!

Pythonesque was probable Wit/Cutting Edge humor... NTs like Python very much.

Orangey

Blah
MBTI Type
ESTP
Enneagram
6w5
the Wit

(62% dark, 35% spontaneous, 11% vulgar)
your humor style:
CLEAN | COMPLEX | DARK

Annoying test, but the results seem right.

Habba

MBTI Type
ISTJ
Enneagram
1w9
NTs like Python very much.

Well, I have found no correlation between Python-fandom and type. That might be because of Monty Python has all kinds humor...

Anyways, like I already noted in "Your favorite comedian?"-thread, I really don't seem to like any of existing comedians out there (that I know of, of course).

Another dull ISTJ? No-sire! I'm as crazy as they come.

Speed Gavroche

Whisky Old & Women Young
MBTI Type
EsTP
Enneagram
6w7
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
the Provacateur

(62% dark, 35% spontaneous, 53% vulgar)

your humor style:
VULGAR | COMPLEX | DARK

You'll crack on anything, and you're often witty, even caustic, about it.

Therefore, your sense of humor is polarizing. You're transgressive, and you've got a seriously sharp 'edge'--maybe too much for some folks. If they get you, people think you're one of the funniest (and smartest) people in the world. If they don't, they think you're an ass. Whatever, right? While some might question your judgement, your comic intellect is unquestionably respected.

PEOPLE LIKE YOU: Chris Rock - Lenny Bruce - George Carlin