User Tag List

First 678910 Last

Thread: Humor Type Test

MBTI
    entp
    Enneagram
    7w8

I kept getting The Ham and Cutting Edge. I thought I'd be more the Prankster...This is lame.

the Wit
    (67% dark, 35% spontaneous, 26% vulgar)
    your humor style: CLEAN | COMPLEX | DARK

You like things edgy, subtle, and smart. I guess that means you're probably an intellectual, but don't take that to mean pretentious. You realize 'dumb' can be witty--after all isn't that the Simpsons' philosophy?--but rudeness for its own sake, 'gross-out' humor and most other things found in a fraternity leave you totally flat.

I guess you just have a more cerebral approach than most. You have the perfect mindset for a joke writer or staff writer.

Your sense of humor takes the most thought to appreciate, but it's also the best, in my opinion.

You probably loved the Office. If you don't know what I'm talking about, check it out here: BBC - BBC Two Programmes - The Office.

PEOPLE LIKE YOU: Jon Stewart - Woody Allen - Ricky Gervais

MBTI
    ENFP
    Enneagram
    7w8
    Socionics
    IEE

I'm pretty sure I've taken this test before, but I don't remember what I got.

Here's my current result, which I think is very accurate:

Your result for The 3 Variable Funny Test ...

the Provacateur

(52% dark, 35% spontaneous, 42% vulgar)

your humor style:
    VULGAR | COMPLEX | DARK

You'll crack on anything, and you're often witty, even caustic, about it.

Therefore, your sense of humor is polarizing. You're transgressive, and you've got a seriously sharp 'edge'--maybe too much for some folks. If they get you, people think you're one of the funniest (and smartest) people in the world. If they don't, they think you're an ass. Whatever, right? While some might question your judgement, your comic intellect is unquestionably respected.

PEOPLE LIKE YOU: Chris Rock - Lenny Bruce - George Carlin

I'M OUTTA HERE.

IT'S BEEN FUN.

TAKE CARE.

PEACE OUT!!!

MBTI
    INTJ
    Enneagram
    5/8
    Socionics
    ENTp None

(I think it's particularly funny the user who Necromanced this thread is named Deja Vu.)

Anyway.

The Wit

(62% dark, 19% spontaneous, 16% vulgar)
    your humor style:
    CLEAN | COMPLEX | DARK

You like things edgy, subtle, and smart. I guess that means you're probably an intellectual, but don't take that to mean pretentious. You realize 'dumb' can be witty--after all isn't that the Simpsons' philosophy?--but rudeness for its own sake, 'gross-out' humor and most other things found in a fraternity leave you totally flat.

I guess you just have a more cerebral approach than most. You have the perfect mindset for a joke writer or staff writer.

Your sense of humor takes the most thought to appreciate, but it's also the best, in my opinion.

You probably loved the Office. If you don't know what I'm talking about, check it out here: BBC - BBC Two Programmes - The Office.

MBTI
    enfp
    Enneagram

the Cutting Edge

(52% dark, 50% spontaneous, 32% vulgar)

your humor style:
    CLEAN | SPONTANEOUS | DARK

Your humor's mostly innocent and off-the-cuff, but somehow there's something slightly menacing about you. Part of your humor is making people a little uncomfortable, even if the things you say aren't themselves confrontational. You probably have a very dry delivery, or are seriously over-the-top.

Your type is the most likely to appreciate a good insult and/or broken bone and/or very very fat person dancing.

PEOPLE LIKE YOU: David Letterman - John Belush
    Kantgirl: Just say "I'm feminine and I'll punch anyone who says otherwise!"
    Halla74: Think your way through the world. Feel your way through life.

Cimarron: maybe Prpl will be your girl-bud
    prplchknz: i don't like it

In Search Of... ... Kiwi Sketch Art ... Dream Journal ... Kyuuei's Cook book ... Kyu's Tiny House Blog ... Minimalist Challenge ... Kyu's Savings Challenge

MBTI
    ISTP

the Cutting Edge
    (62% dark, 62% spontaneous, 32% vulgar)
    your humor style:

Your humor's mostly innocent and off-the-cuff, but somehow there's something slightly menacing about you. Part of your humor is making people a little uncomfortable, even if the things you say aren't themselves confrontational. You probably have a very dry delivery, or are seriously over-the-top.

Your type is the most likely to appreciate a good insult and/or broken bone and/or very very fat person dancing.

PEOPLE LIKE YOU: David Letterman - John Belushi

You scored 62% on darkness, higher than 80% of your peers.
    You scored 62% on spontaneity, higher than 81% of your peers.

You scored 32% on vulgarity, higher than 31% of your peers.

the Wit
    (52% dark, 38% spontaneous, 26% vulgar)
    your humor style:
    CLEAN | COMPLEX | DARK

Well I do really like Jon Stewart and Ricky Gervais! Woody Allen is just creepy.

Whisky Old & Women Young Speed Gavroche's Avatar
    MBTI
    EsTP
    Enneagram
    6w7 sx/sp

the Cutting Edge

(57% dark, 46% spontaneous, 21% vulgar)

your humor style:

PEOPLE LIKE YOU: David Letterman - John Belushi

Theses are my ancient results:
    the Provacateur

(62% dark, 35% spontaneous, 53% vulgar)

your humor style:
    VULGAR | COMPLEX | DARK

You'll crack on anything, and you're often witty, even caustic, about it.

Therefore, your sense of humor is polarizing. You're transgressive, and you've got a seriously sharp 'edge'--maybe too much for some folks. If they get you, people think you're one of the funniest (and smartest) people in the world. If they don't, they think you're an ass. Whatever, right? While some might question your judgement, your comic intellect is unquestionably respected.

PEOPLE LIKE YOU: Chris Rock - Lenny Bruce - George Carlin
    EsTP 6w7 Sx/Sp

Chaotic Neutral

E=60% S=55% T=70% P=80%

"I don't believe in guilt, I only believe in living on impulses"

"Stereotypes about personality and gender turn out to be fairly accurate: ... On the binary Myers-Briggs measure, the thinking-feeling breakdown is about 30/70 for women versus 60/40 for men." ~ Bryan Caplan

MBTI
    entp
    Enneagram

Your result for The 3 Variable Funny Test ...
    the Prankster

(29% dark, 38% spontaneous, 32% vulgar)
    your humor style:
    CLEAN | COMPLEX | LIGHT

Your humor has an intellectual, even conceptual slant to it. You're not pretentious, but you're not into what some would call 'low humor' either. You'll laugh at a good dirty joke, but you definitely prefer something clever to something moist.

You probably like well-thought-out pranks and/or spoofs and it's highly likely you've tried one of these things yourself. In a lot of ways, yours is the most entertaining type of humor because it's smart without being mean-spirited.

PEOPLE LIKE YOU: Conan O'Brian - Ashton Kutcher

.... Ashton Kutcher that's offensive !
    [URL]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tEBvftJUwDw&t=0s[/URL]

MBTI
    I__P
    Enneagram
    4 sp

Uh huh. This test doesn't really have anything remotely close to my sense of humour
    The result didn't fit at all, and I had to skip some questions...(The movie questions, actor questions...)
    My sense of humour is kind of...random...but not in the sense of "OMG NINJA MONKEEZ THROW IMPLODING BANANAZ!!!!1"
    This is my sense of humour:

(yeah, I just made that quickly for the sake of this post...XD)

the Prankster

(38% dark, 27% spontaneous, 26% vulgar)
    your humor style:
    CLEAN | COMPLEX | LIGHT

Your humor has an intellectual, even conceptual slant to it. You're not pretentious, but you're not into what some would call 'low humor' either. You'll laugh at a good dirty joke, but you definitely prefer something clever to something moist.

You probably like well-thought-out pranks and/or spoofs and it's highly likely you've tried one of these things yourself. In a lot of ways, yours is the most entertaining type of humor because it's smart without being mean-spirited.

PEOPLE LIKE YOU: Conan O'Brian - Ashton Kutcher
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Teh annoying/boring.