User Tag List

First 56789 Last

Thread: Humor Type Test

MBTI
    INTJ

your humor style: the Shock Jock
    VULGAR | SPONTANEOUS | DARK
    (78% dark, 42% spontaneous, 58% vulgar)

Your sense of humor is off-the-cuff and kind of gross. Is it is also sinister, cynical, and vaguely threatening to the purer folks of this world. You probably get off on that. You would cut a greasy fart, then blame it on your mom, and then just shrug when someone pointed out that she's dead.

Yours is hands-down the most outrageous sense of humor; you like things trangressive and hardcore. It's highly likely (a) you have no limits (b) you have no scruples and (c) you have no job. Ironically, it's your type of humor that can make the biggest bucks in show business.

PEOPLE LIKE YOU: Howard Stern - Adam Sandler - Roseanne Barr

MBTI
    INFP
    Enneagram
    6w5 sp/sx

The Wit.

MBTI
    ENTP

the Wit

(81% dark, 8% spontaneous, 16% vulgar)
    your humor style:
    CLEAN | COMPLEX | DARK

You like things edgy, subtle, and smart. I guess that means you're probably an intellectual, but don't take that to mean pretentious. You realize 'dumb' can be witty--after all isn't that the Simpsons' philosophy?--but rudeness for its own sake, 'gross-out' humor and most other things found in a fraternity leave you totally flat.

I guess you just have a more cerebral approach than most. You have the perfect mindset for a joke writer or staff writer.

Your sense of humor takes the most thought to appreciate, but it's also the best, in my opinion.

PEOPLE LIKE YOU: Jon Stewart - Woody Allen - Ricky Gervais

I love Jon Stewart!
    "Vous au moins, vous ne risquez pas d'être un légume, puisque même un artichaut a du cœur."
    -Amelie Poulain

MBTI
    INFP
    Enneagram
    5&4 sx
    Socionics
    INFj

the Wit

(76% dark, 27% spontaneous, 5% vulgar)

your humor style:
    CLEAN | COMPLEX | DARK

Pretty accurate.

I can find humor in the other types, too. One of my best friends is the Prankster type while my ex was the Cutting Edge type, so I've gradually incorporated those into my humor as well.

Also, I find some hammy jokes hysterical, just because they're so hammy. A few laffy taffy jokes, for example, have had me rofling. I find those are a hoot.

MBTI
    ISFJ
    Socionics
    ESI

the Prankster

(38% dark, 35% spontaneous, 26% vulgar)
    your humor style:
    CLEAN | COMPLEX | LIGHT

Your humor has an intellectual, even conceptual slant to it. You're not pretentious, but you're not into what some would call 'low humor' either. You'll laugh at a good dirty joke, but you definitely prefer something clever to something moist.

You probably like well-thought-out pranks and/or spoofs and it's highly likely you've tried one of these things yourself. In a lot of ways, yours is the most entertaining type of humor because it's smart without being mean-spirited.

PEOPLE LIKE YOU: Conan O'Brian - Ashton Kutcher

Senior Member tastes_like_purple's Avatar
    MBTI
    XXXX
    Enneagram

the Idiot Savant

(29% dark, 54% spontaneous, 53% vulgar)

your humor style:
    VULGAR | SPONTANEOUS | LIGHT

You like things silly, immediate, and, above all, outrageous. Ixne on the subtle word play, more testicles on fire, please. People like you are the most likely to RECEIVE internet forwards--and also the most likely to save them in a special folder entitled 'HOLY SHIT'.

Because it's so easily appreciated, and often wacky and physical, your sense of humor never ceases to amuse your friends. Most realize that there's a sly intelligence and a knowing wink to your tastes. Your sense of humor could be called 'anti-pretentious'--but paradoxically enough, that indicates you're smarter than most.

PEOPLE LIKE YOU: Johnny Knoxville - Jimmy Kimmel
    A falling star fell from your heart and landed in my eyes,
    I screamed aloud, as it tore through them,
    and now it's left me blind...

MBTI
    ENFJ
    Enneagram
    3w2
    Socionics
    ENFJ

the Ham

(33% dark, 54% spontaneous, 21% vulgar)
    your humor style:
    CLEAN | SPONTANEOUS | LIGHT

Your style's goofy, innocent and feel-good. Perfect for parties and for the dads who chaperone them. You can actually get away with corny jokes, and I bet your sense of humor is a guilty pleasure for your friends. People of your type are often the most approachable and popular people in their circle. Your simple & silly good-naturedness is immediately recognizable, and it sets you apart in this sarcastic world.

PEOPLE LIKE YOU: Will Ferrell - Will Smith

MBTI
    INxj
    Enneagram
    4w5

The Shock Jock
    (62% dark, 62% spontaneous, 42% vulgar)
    your humor style:
    VULGAR | SPONTANEOUS | DARK

Your sense of humor is off-the-cuff and kind of gross. Is it is also sinister, cynical, and vaguely threatening to the purer folks of this world. You probably get off on that. You would cut a greasy fart, then blame it on your mom, and then just shrug when someone pointed out that she's dead.

Yours is hands-down the most outrageous sense of humor; you like things trangressive and hardcore. It's highly likely (a) you have no limits (b) you have no scruples and (c) you have no job. Ironically, it's your type of humor that can make the biggest bucks in show business.

SPOT ON

And I love my humor.
    NiFiTeSe
    4w5 so/sp
    I 77% E 23%
    N 85% S 15%
    T 51% F 49%
    J 60% P 40%
    average of many test results combined

MBTI
    INFP
    Enneagram
    5w4 sx/so

Your result for The 3 Variable Funny Test ...
    the Wit
    (52% dark, 38% spontaneous, 11% vulgar)
    your humor style:
    CLEAN | COMPLEX | DARK

Dali

the Wit

(57% dark, 19% spontaneous, 37% vulgar)
    your humor style:
    CLEAN | COMPLEX | DARK

You like things edgy, subtle, and smart. I guess that means you're probably an intellectual, but don't take that to mean pretentious. You realize 'dumb' can be witty--after all isn't that the Simpsons' philosophy?--but rudeness for its own sake, 'gross-out' humor and most other things found in a fraternity leave you totally flat.

I guess you just have a more cerebral approach than most. You have the perfect mindset for a joke writer or staff writer.

Your sense of humor takes the most thought to appreciate, but it's also the best, in my opinion.

You probably loved the Office. If you don't know what I'm talking about, check it out here: BBC - BBC Two Programmes - The Office.

PEOPLE LIKE YOU: Jon Stewart - Woody Allen - Ricky Gervais

Heh, I think my friends would agree with the bolded part. I make an observation... *2-second silence*... laughter.