User Tag List

First 45678 Last

Thread: Humor Type Test

Ginkgo

the Wit

(62% dark, 38% spontaneous, 32% vulgar)
    your humor style:
    CLEAN | COMPLEX | DARK

You like things edgy, subtle, and smart. I guess that means you're probably an intellectual, but don't take that to mean pretentious. You realize 'dumb' can be witty--after all isn't that the Simpsons' philosophy?--but rudeness for its own sake, 'gross-out' humor and most other things found in a fraternity leave you totally flat.

I guess you just have a more cerebral approach than most. You have the perfect mindset for a joke writer or staff writer.

Your sense of humor takes the most thought to appreciate, but it's also the best, in my opinion.

You probably loved the Office. If you don't know what I'm talking about, check it out here: BBC - BBC Two Programmes - The Office.

PEOPLE LIKE YOU: Jon Stewart - Woody Allen - Ricky Gervais

Definitely.

MBTI
    INFP
    Enneagram
    4w3
    Socionics
    IEI

the Ham

(43% dark, 42% spontaneous, 26% vulgar)

your humor style:
    CLEAN | SPONTANEOUS | LIGHT

Your style's goofy, innocent and feel-good. Perfect for parties and for the dads who chaperone them. You can actually get away with corny jokes, and I bet your sense of humor is a guilty pleasure for your friends. People of your type are often the most approachable and popular people in their circle. Your simple & silly good-naturedness is immediately recognizable, and it sets you apart in this sarcastic world.

PEOPLE LIKE YOU: Will Ferrell - Will Smith
    4w3, IEI, so/sx/sp, female, and Cancer sign.

My thoughts on...
    Enneagram:
    Socionics:
    MBTI:

DISCLAIMER: If I offend you, I'm 99.9% sure it's unintentional. So be sure to let me know, m'kay? (And yes, an INFP would stick this in their signature, lol.)

MBTI
    ENTP
    Enneagram
    3w4?

Crap test, the questions were horrid, and generally only catered to very specific styles of humour... I scored like 27% on dark humour... wth? I love things like Chopping Block, and that's pretty awfully dark... same with like their 'dirty' humour, scored almost nil on that too, but it's like... I don't have problems with humour being dirty, I just have problems with it sucking bad at actually having anything to back it up.

I'm primarily for wit above everything else, with intelligent jokes, wordplay, stuff that yeu can sit there for a moment and think "I know there's something wrong with this, and in about 5 minutes, I'm going to get it and want to hurt yeu for telling me it".

I can be as amused by lolcats as I am by puns though soooo yeah.

I dunno, the test's questions were just so... awful. Things that, if properly delivered, I would've found funny, they just butchered. There were also entirely way too many movie referances and such that I couldn't answer because I hadn't seen any of them, or if I had, not enough to pass judgement. I had to choose will smith for example because I *HATE* adam sandler, but I didn't even know who the other two were...

I can appreciate Dennis Leary's humour style so obviously I don't mind a dirty joke, but the ones they provided were... well crap. They weren't funny, they weren't even really interesting.

I really wasn't impressed, I like to think I have a fairly descent sense of humour and will enjoy most forms if well done, that test though was just... really poor quality wannabe toilet humour. Which in some cases can be amusing if done just right. It wasn't done well there at all, and it ruined the results.

MBTI
    pfni
    Enneagram

The Shock Jock

VULGAR | SPONTANEOUS | DARK

Type: INFP Enneagram: 4
    Fi>Si>Ne>Te>Fe>Se>Ti>Ni

°cataplum!

Lungs & Lips Locked Unkindloving's Avatar
    MBTI
    ENFJ
    Enneagram
    4w5
    Socionics
    ENFj

the Idiot Savant

(43% dark, 46% spontaneous, 58% vulgar)
    your humor style:
    VULGAR | SPONTANEOUS | LIGHT

You like things silly, immediate, and, above all, outrageous. Ixne on the subtle word play, more testicles on fire, please. People like you are the most likely to RECEIVE internet forwards--and also the most likely to save them in a special folder entitled 'HOLY SHIT'.

Because it's so easily appreciated, and often wacky and physical, your sense of humor never ceases to amuse your friends. Most realize that there's a sly intelligence and a knowing wink to your tastes. Your sense of humor could be called 'anti-pretentious'--but paradoxically enough, that indicates you're smarter than most.

PEOPLE LIKE YOU: Johnny Knoxville - Jimmy Kimmel
    Hang on traveling woman - Don't sacrifice your plan
    Cause it will come back to you - Before you lose it on the man

.:: DWTWD ::.

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

2011 TypeC Exercise Challenge - My Weekly Goals: Cardio 4x. Yoga/Pilates 1x. Pushups 70.

There is this thing keeping everyone's lungs and lips locked - It is called fear and it's seeing a great renaissance

MBTI
    INFP
    Enneagram

the Wit

(81% dark, 27% spontaneous, 16% vulgar)

yeah maybe.

Quote Originally Posted by Katsuni View Post
    Crap test
    hello cupid

Senor Membrane
    MBTI
    INFP

the Ham

(33% dark, 42% spontaneous, 37% vulgar)
    your humor style:

Your style's goofy, innocent and feel-good. Perfect for parties and for the dads who chaperone them. You can actually get away with corny jokes, and I bet your sense of humor is a guilty pleasure for your friends. People of your type are often the most approachable and popular people in their circle. Your simple & silly good-naturedness is immediately recognizable, and it sets you apart in this sarcastic world.

Yay! I am like Will Smith!

MBTI
    ENTP
    Enneagram
    7w8
    Socionics
    ENTj

the Ham

(48% dark, 42% spontaneous, 21% vulgar)

your humor style:

forever i'll remember
    In Summer the song sings itself...
    "And she told you laughing down to her core,
    So she would not cry as she lay in your lap,
    She said, "Nobody here can live forever
    quiet in the grasp of Dusk and Summer"

ENTP = 84|73|68|74 - 7w8 so - SCUEI G5

Twerking & Lurking ayoitsStepho's Avatar
    MBTI
    ISFP
    Enneagram
    4w3 so/sx

the Idiot Savant

(19% dark, 73% spontaneous, 47% vulgar)
    your humor style:
    VULGAR | SPONTANEOUS | LIGHT

You like things silly, immediate, and, above all, outrageous. Ixne on the subtle word play, more testicles on fire, please. People like you are the most likely to RECEIVE internet forwards--and also the most likely to save them in a special folder entitled 'HOLY SHIT'.

Because it's so easily appreciated, and often wacky and physical, your sense of humor never ceases to amuse your friends. Most realize that there's a sly intelligence and a knowing wink to your tastes. Your sense of humor could be called 'anti-pretentious'--but paradoxically enough, that indicates you're smarter than most.

PEOPLE LIKE YOU: Johnny Knoxville - Jimmy Kimmel

Sure, I guess. Didn't care for the test though.
    Quote Originally Posted by MacGuffin View Post
    ayoitsStepho is becoming someone else. Actually her true self, a rite of passage.

the Cutting Edge
    (57% dark, 50% spontaneous, 32% vulgar)
    your humor style:
    CLEAN | SPONTANEOUS | DARK

Your humor's mostly innocent and off-the-cuff, but somehow there's something slightly menacing about you. Part of your humor is making people a little uncomfortable, even if the things you say aren't themselves confrontational. You probably have a very dry delivery, or are seriously over-the-top.

Your type is the most likely to appreciate a good insult and/or broken bone and/or very very fat person dancing.

PEOPLE LIKE YOU: David Letterman - John Belushi