User Tag List

First 23456 Last

Thread: Humor Type Test

PEST that STEPs on PETS stellar renegade's Avatar
    MBTI
    ESTP

I don't know how accurate this is since some of the questions were just stupid, like asking me whether or not I liked The Office BBC version better than other shows. I would've picked it if they hadn't said the BBC version. Also, I've saved so many 4chan gifs it's hilarious but I didn't think their graphics were very funny.

I love Jon Stewart and what I've seen of Woody Allen, but anyway, considering that, these are my results:

the Cutting Edge

(62% dark, 46% spontaneous, 37% vulgar)

your humor style:
    CLEAN | SPONTANEOUS | DARK

Your humor's mostly innocent and off-the-cuff, but somehow there's something slightly menacing about you. Part of your humor is making people a little uncomfortable, even if the things you say aren't themselves confrontational. You probably have a very dry delivery, or are seriously over-the-top.

Your type is the most likely to appreciate a good insult and/or broken bone and/or very very fat person dancing.

PEOPLE LIKE YOU: David Letterman - John Belushi
    I guess I do agree that this describes me pretty well except I don't think broken bones and fat people dancing are all that funny.
    -stellar renegade
    coo-oo-ooool this madness down,
    stop it right on tiiiiime!

Badass Promoter ESTPs:
    [sigpic][/sigpic]

True I guess...

the Ham

(33% dark, 50% spontaneous, 32% vulgar)
    your humor style:
    CLEAN | SPONTANEOUS | LIGHT

Your style's goofy, innocent and feel-good. Perfect for parties and for the dads who chaperone them. You can actually get away with corny jokes, and I bet your sense of humor is a guilty pleasure for your friends. People of your type are often the most approachable and popular people in their circle. Your simple & silly good-naturedness is immediately recognizable, and it sets you apart in this sarcastic world.

PEOPLE LIKE YOU: Will Ferrell - Will Smith

MBTI
    INxJ

The Wit - 76% dark, 27% spontaneous, 21% vulgar

MBTI
    ENTP

Wit - (76% dark, 23% spontaneous, 32% vulgar)

Ne > Ni > Ti > Fi > Te> Fe > Se > Si

MBTI
    xxxx

the Prankster

(38% dark, 31% spontaneous, 11% vulgar)

Apparently my sense of humor is too light for an NT. *hands in INTP license*

I used to have a more biting, sarcastic sense of humor just a few years prior to today. I'm yet to reason where that sense of humor went.
    If a deaf INFP falls in the forest and no one is around to hear it, does it make a sound?

MBTI
    EsTP
    Enneagram
    6w7

I should take this test,

the Shock Jock

(57% dark, 50% spontaneous, 42% vulgar)
    your humor style:
    VULGAR | SPONTANEOUS | DARK

Your sense of humor is off-the-cuff and kind of gross. Is it is also sinister, cynical, and vaguely threatening to the purer folks of this world. You probably get off on that. You would cut a greasy fart, then blame it on your mom, and then just shrug when someone pointed out that she's dead.

Yours is hands-down the most outrageous sense of humor; you like things trangressive and hardcore. It's highly likely (a) you have no limits (b) you have no scruples and (c) you have no job. Ironically, it's your type of humor that can make the biggest bucks in show business.

PEOPLE LIKE YOU: Howard Stern - Adam Sandler - Roseanne Barr

I offend the shit out of people way too easily. It usually ends with me calling them retarded..

EDIT: I think I might be more of the Cutting Edge- I find vulgar humor to be funny but my own humor is moreso clean.
    MBTI Type: iNTj
    Enneagram Type: 3w4 sp/sx

deleted

Quote Originally Posted by BlackCat View Post
    The Idiot Savant

(33% dark, 54% spontaneous, 47% vulgar)
    your humor style:
    VULGAR | SPONTANEOUS | LIGHT

You like things silly, immediate, and, above all, outrageous. Ixne on the subtle word play, more testicles on fire, please. People like you are the most likely to RECEIVE internet forwards--and also the most likely to save them in a special folder entitled 'HOLY SHIT'.

Because it's so easily appreciated, and often wacky and physical, your sense of humor never ceases to amuse your friends. Most realize that there's a sly intelligence and a knowing wink to your tastes. Your sense of humor could be called 'anti-pretentious'--but paradoxically enough, that indicates you're smarter than most.
    Same.

deleted

I can see equal results corresponding to your friends. A few years back, I had some close friends take this, and most of them got Idiot Savant as well as myself. I had a unique collection of friends already established, though there is no group. I end up making friends who have something in common with myself, who don't hang out with each other, and I don't want them to, mainly because they get along better with me than with each other.

My point is, those who prefer having friends in a group atmosphere, there will less likely be correspondence.

The Wit

(67% dark, 38% spontaneous, 11% vulgar)
    your humor style:
    CLEAN | COMPLEX | DARK

MBTI
    intp
    Enneagram
    5w4 sx

The Wit

(62% dark, 27% spontaneous, 11% vulgar)
    your humor style:
    CLEAN | COMPLEX | DARK