• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

The What Kind Of Vampire Test

Speed Gavroche

Whisky Old & Women Young
MBTI Type
EsTP
Enneagram
6w7
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
OkCupid.com: Take The What kind of Vampire? Test

Child of the Night
Congratulations! You scored ###%

13236297963937853376-2.jpg

So, you think you're pretty cool, huh? Well, chances are, you could be right. You've hung up that tired old cape and swapped it for a sexy leather jacket and a pair of dark glasses that hide your brooding, hypnotic eyes. You may be hundreds of years old, but no-one would ever know...I pity the poor Slayer that ever crosses your path...

Lethe

Obsession.
MBTI Type
iNtJ
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
so/sx
Dracula's Cousin

10323816104743284780.jpeg

You're pretty set in your ways, my friend. You need to learn to move with the times a bit. (I don't care if you're 314 years old!)That crushed velvet cape is getting a little tired looking, you'll look hella conspicuous. However, you're hypnotic powers and traditional good looks will go a long way to fend off those pesky Vampire Slayers...as well as the impressive ability to bench press a Toyota with little or no effort...

Athenian200

Protocol Droid
MBTI Type
INFJ
Enneagram
4w5
Dracula's Cousin

10323816104743284780.jpeg

You're pretty set in your ways, my friend. You need to learn to move with the times a bit. (I don't care if you're 314 years old!)That crushed velvet cape is getting a little tired looking, you'll look hella conspicuous. However, you're hypnotic powers and traditional good looks will go a long way to fend off those pesky Vampire Slayers...as well as the impressive ability to bench press a Toyota with little or no effort...

Mondo

Welcome to Sunnyside
MBTI Type
EsTP
Enneagram
6w7
Dracula's Cousin

Congratulations! You scored ###%

Dracula was awesome..

P

Phantonym

Hehe. Velvet capes and frilly white shirts. Add one more Dracula's Cousin to the bunch.