• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

Mypersonality.info is cool!

Vicki

MBTI Type
????
well, according to THIS one, I'm ENFJ.
that could or could not be true.
I like the BADGE though!! YES! I am MUSICAL!
I wanna see you guys' results so POST!

Ghost of the dead horse

filling some space
MBTI Type
ENTJ
here..

706d1191532025-mypersonality-com-cool-mypersonality.info.bmp

Barely INTP, practically XNTX as of this moment.

Ms. M

MBTI Type
INTJ
It is pretty neat, though it makes me seem a bit more of a loner than I really am.
(only 30% on interpersonal? Ouch!)

findthejake

MBTI Type
ENFP
can someone please change the subject title to mypersonality.info
I just spent ten minutes trying mypersonality.com before I finally googled it!
attachment.php

Athenian200

Protocol Droid
MBTI Type
INFJ
Enneagram
4w5
Here you are:

I wonder why I got 100% on Verbal/Linguistic? Does that make sense? What's even stranger is the 90% in Logic. Perhaps my unusual curiosity about it, trying to keep up with BlueWing by reading philosophy, and my forays into MBTI theory, also explain my aberrantly high Ti score on the other tests...

Last edited:

Sahara

MBTI Type
INFP

Although I didn't like some questions, like does clutter bother me? well yes it does, but that doesn't mean I will do anything about it. ;)

Oh and do I value justice or mercy, well as it happens I value both, and find it really hard choosing which one to go for.

Kiddo

Furry Critter with Claws
MBTI Type
OMNi
I wish the test questions were more like similar mind's but it isn't that bad.

The Ü™

Permabanned
MBTI Type
INTJ
Enneagram
5w6
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx

EDIT: And is Nocturne really an ESFJ or is he just being a smart ass?

Athenian200

Protocol Droid
MBTI Type
INFJ
Enneagram
4w5
EDIT: And is Nocturne really an ESFJ or is he just being a smart ass?

Ha... don't you get it? I got it the first time I read a post of his on INTPc (I read there occasionally, but don't post.)

nocturne is a word for night or shadow. The forum was INTP central. Under stress, a type acts out their "shadow." The shadow of INTP is ESFJ. So the entire implication is that he's a stressed INTP. I thought it was funny... I even played along once in a thread here, claiming that if even the ESFJ had to agree about the negative side of tradition, surely the argument must be reasonable.

And besides, if you read his posts, there's so much much Ti, and so little Fe.

niffer

MBTI Type
ENfP
Enneagram
8w9
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
;P Enjoy.

23062.png

Look, I even made the colours pretty just for you.

Last edited:

Wolf

only bites when provoked
MBTI Type
INTJ
I don't buy the ENFJ, you're too not-annoying/hostile. That one person on my ignore list that is so ignorable that I won't bother to check...they're an ENFJ. Actually, they could be an ESFJ, not sure on that one.

Last edited:

Splittet

Wannabe genius
MBTI Type
INTJ
924.png

Many INTJs seem to have an intelligence order very similar to mine. At least the results I have seen by other INTJs have been extremely similar to mine.