• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

Mypersonality.info is cool!

htb

MBTI Type
INTJ
Enneagram
1w9
23187.png

Last edited:

Vicki

MBTI Type
????
can someone please change the subject title to mypersonality.info
I just spent ten minutes trying mypersonality.com before I finally googled it!
attachment.php

lol sorry! that's what I copied off the website! :D

kelric

Feline Member
MBTI Type
INtP

Hmm... although I usually test out INTP, I tried to exclude things I tend to do at work (and only at work), and this test classified me as an INFP.

arcticangel02

To the top of the world
MBTI Type
eNFP

I find I have a tendancy to exaggerate my characteristics, though. It's easy to work out what they're measuring, and then I sometimes have to stop and realise my answer isn't always the same as my type... ^^

EDIT: Hah. I just came back to this after two months of it sitting here all errored. Whoops! Fixed now. :)

Last edited:

snegledmaca

233673a43d61vq2.png

There is no chance of me being INTJ. I was recently thinking a Fe type of some kind, ENFJ or ESFJ. Not sure.

xNFJiminy

MBTI Type
xNFJ

Surprised by that high Introversion score. Good test though. Not too long but nicely thorough. :)

GZA

Resident Snot-Nose
MBTI Type
infp
Introverted 100%
Intuitive 100%
Felling 84%
Perceiving 95%

I think I'm probably not 100% introverted, maybe more like 75-85, but it depends on who it is and my mood. If I'm with my cousins (who are kind of my best friends I guess), I can be very social, but ultimately still introverted. I guess thats still very much something introverted people experience anyway...

Also... a few of the questions I could kind of fall into both. For example, "subjective" vs "objective". I think I'm probably subjective, I think about my own attitude and feeling towards something and explore how it came to be like that and what lies in it, but I can also think about things without bias -often as a way to try and understand people who have the opposite attitude towards something. For example - "I don't like golf(subjective) because I find it frustrating and very time consuming -nice view though. But, I suppose maybe other people might find it relaxing and enjoy nature. It does have a lot of challenge, and I guess some people enjoy challenges (objective)". Maybe thats not a great example, because even then I was still tempted to add in "even if it's not for me", which makes it subjective again...

Naokohiro

MBTI Type
INTJ

I scored as an INTP the first time I took the test, but that's only because I can't choose between the two answers on some of the questions...

illiterate abc

MBTI Type
ENFP

Weird. I don't even know music theory, but I was a choir coordinator.

I took the personality one about a month ago, and I just took the multiple intelligences test. I have been wondering if I'm INFP instead of ENFP, but the intelligences test seems to reinforce my E orientation. Perhaps I'm just a quiet E.

redacted

32094.png

pretty accurate, except that 2 of the T vs. F questions are scored incorrectly. and there may be a slight skew towards introversion.