• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

Mypersonality.info is cool!

Lady_X

MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
decided to take it since i never have...

Laurie

Was E.laur
MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
7w6

I'm sort of lost on the whole intelligence thing, I'm not sure it's correct.

cascadeco

MBTI Type
INFJ
Enneagram
9w1
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
Eh..basically this demonstrates why months ago I was having the whole what's-my-type crisis -- it's because of the P/J questions on tests like this. I'm barely a 'P' as of how I answered this tonight. [but I'm not really a P;)] But it does explain why I consider myself very un-J in the presence of some of my uber-J friends.

Eh..don't know how to post the stupid badge. But it said I was 53%P, 58%F, 74%N, 78%I

Unique

123024.png

Just for anyone interested in my percentages...

Just another ISTJ

MBTI Type
IsTj
Enneagram
1w9
The badge dealie doesn't appear to be working at the moment. I appear to have increased my sensing characteristic by ~30% since the last time I took it, which is strange.

personalityfg4.jpg

guesswho

MBTI Type
ENTP
DSCF1958-2.jpg

The owl disagrees. There is no unilateral way of perceiving the world such as: 100% logical 100% intuitive.

What do these words mean anyway?
It's just nice words in a fortune cookie.