• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

People taking the test on Facebook

LotsOfHeart

MBTI Type
INFJ
Enneagram
A bunch of my friends have been taking a condensed, but seemingly accurate 50-question Myers-Briggs test (I got INFJ on it). I was really surprised that some people's results were not quite what I expected them to be. I am always close, but I'm not always 100% correct.

Examples:

I had a friend I thought was a TEXTBOOK ISTJ...Very conventional, and not really a risk-taker from my experience...But he's actually ISTP.

Someone else, wasn't 100% sure, but thought she was an ENTP...She's actually an ENFP.

Another guy, could've sworn he was an ENFJ because he had really strong Fe...He's actually an ESTP.

Then in one case I was ass-backwards wrong...I thought one friend was an ESTJ probably (though it was a guess)...He's actually an INFP!!!

Another friend I probably would have pegged as an INFP (although it would be a wild guess), was an ISTJ!

I guess I don't know my friends as well as I thought...

JocktheMotie

Habitual Fi LineStepper
I've recently taken two. There's the My-type application and test, and there's some other one with a funky wheel. I thought they were pretty good.

Sent some to my friends and family and they've all been pretty close.

G

Glycerine

It typed people very well except i disagree with one result. Someone got typed as ENFJ and I believe they are ENTJ. Either I am typed really wrong or they aren't ENFJ. The person does not use Fe at all.

BlackCat

Shaman
MBTI Type
ESFP
Enneagram
9w8
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
The tests on facebook are TERRIBLE.

BlackCat

Shaman
MBTI Type
ESFP
Enneagram
9w8
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
haha yes for the most part. The test got 4 0f 5 people I know right even though online tests do suck.

My INTP friend took it and scored ESFP... another INTP friend got INFP, and I got ENTJ. Yeah.

King sns

MBTI Type
enfp
Enneagram
6w7
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
I think the newer one is pretty good....

Only my world was absolutely shattered when I saw that my stereotypical ESFP friend was and ESFJ and he was happy with the result..

kelric

Feline Member
MBTI Type
INtP

Hah Hah - that song was a great way to end the game. I really enjoyed it, but it gave me *terrible* motion sickness. I'm usually not that susceptible, but that game just did it to me. I had to stop several times not because I was tired, but because I just felt so awful I needed to take a break. Other than the headaches and nausea, it was a fun game, though :).

Good thing the cake *was* a lie... I was in no position to be munching down on some cake when I finished it :D.

MBTI Type
ENTJ
Enneagram
8w9
Hah Hah - that song was a great way to end the game. I really enjoyed it, but it gave me *terrible* motion sickness. I'm usually not that susceptible, but that game just did it to me. I had to stop several times not because I was tired, but because I just felt so awful I needed to take a break. Other than the headaches and nausea, it was a fun game, though :).

Good thing the cake *was* a lie... I was in no position to be munching down on some cake when I finished it :D.

Then look away now!

...actually I've known her for a season now. It took me that long to pin her firmly in the 'N' territory, but her Fe is so developed and I know so few NTPs that I thought for sure she was an NF--maybe the fabled INFP Unicorn in all her rarity. Either way, I figured that out waaaay to late.

One night, at Chili's sitting near fifty of our closest friends, we hashed out exactly what she was: and Ambiverted NTP. I was :eek: to say the least, but there was no where to go at the dinner table--this girl I've known for three months has seen me at my :crazy:-:moonwalk:iest and now there was nothing to :peepwall: behind. No disguise could help me salvage my inner Rico Suave :sombrero::devil: and I couldn't get my :cool::2ar15: sheilds up fast enough to avoid showing the tinyest bit of :yay: and :ohmy:to which she responded:

"Does that do something for you?"

:drool: :hug: :wubbie::wub::huh:

"Well, it's interesting." :D

Come on! What kind of response was that?! :rolleyes2::doh::BangHead:
:BangHead::BangHead: :moodeath:

Okay, emotes aside, how rare are NTP girls anyway? Very. I'm screwed aren't I? :lol:

And also, that song is actually helping me cope with this break-up I'm going through.

Last edited: