• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

what's the most accurate MBTI test that's free?

Eric B

ⒺⓉⒷ
MBTI Type
INTP
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
INTP
7 Extraversion, 14 Introversion, [MODERATE]
1 Sensing, 25 Intuition, [VERY CLEAR]
17 Thinking, 7 Feeling, [MODERATE]
7 Judging and 15 Perceiving! [MODERATE]

Compared to other takers
45/100 You scored 7 on Extraversion, higher than 45% of your peers.
50/100 You scored 14 on Introversion, higher than 50% of your peers.
9/100 You scored 1 on Sensing, higher than 9% of your peers.
84/100 You scored 25 on Intuition, higher than 84% of your peers.
72/100 You scored 17 on Thinking, higher than 72% of your peers.
25/100 You scored 7 on Feeling, higher than 25% of your peers.
41/100 You scored 7 on Judging, higher than 41% of your peers.
54/100 You scored 15 on Perceiving, higher than 54% of your peers.

Kalach

Filthy Apes!
MBTI Type
INTJ
19 Introversion,
22 Intuition,
23 Thinking,
21 Judging

2 Extraversion,
4 Sensing,
1 Feeling,
1 Perceiving!

G

garbage

ENFP

12 Extraversion, 9 Introversion, [slight]
1 Sensing, 25 Intuition, [very clear]
10 Thinking, 14 Feeling, [slight]
5 Judging and 17 Perceiving! [clear]
* 68/100 You scored 12 on Extraversion, higher than 68% of your peers.
* 27/100 You scored 9 on Introversion, higher than 27% of your peers.
* 9/100 You scored 1 on Sensing, higher than 9% of your peers.
* 84/100 You scored 25 on Intuition, higher than 84% of your peers.
* 39/100 You scored 10 on Thinking, higher than 39% of your peers.
* 57/100 You scored 14 on Feeling, higher than 57% of your peers.
* 29/100 You scored 5 on Judging, higher than 29% of your peers.
* 66/100 You scored 17 on Perceiving, higher than 66% of your peers.

It sure did nail down that I've got a clear preference for intuition, at least.. and the "slight" preference for Feeling makes sense, too. All of the preferences and their strengths make sense, so, good.

I have trouble with the "appeal" words, too, because I found myself picking traits that I value in other people quite often.

Litvyak

No Cigar
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
Anyone else get more pronounced preferences than usual?

Yes, I was always uncertain whether I am an INTJ or an ENTJ. Now I'm sure it's the former, this test made it quite clear.

Thalassa

Permabanned
MBTI Type
ISFP
Enneagram
6w7
Instinctual Variant
sx
According to this test I'm an INFP with only a slight preference for introversion, and a moderate preference for intuition, feeling, and perceiving.

Cenomite

Systematic chaos
MBTI Type
ENTP
I've taken the real test a few times, and I can confirm that this is indeed it (or at least they use a lot of the same questions, can't be 100% sure).

I got ENTP (unsurprisingly) with a low Extroversion preference.

cascadeco

MBTI Type
INFJ
Enneagram
9w1
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
The E/I and S/N preferences are correct. I'm very IN. The J/P score is a little closer than it usually is. It asked a lot of questions about actually scheduling things, and I rarely do any of that; I'm more J in mind. For T/F, I think it was the questions that asked you to choose between adjectives like practical/sentimental and strong-willed/tenderhearted. Since I am such a strong J, I chose the former slightly more than the latter. My true preferences are all very high, with F slightly less pronounced than the others but still significant.

Yeah, this is pretty much why/how I got the results I did...just like what occurred in my early 20's whenever I took online tests, I'd always get INTJ.

(and for the reasons that I don't react well to words like 'tenderhearted' or 'sentimental', and tend to have more the analytical/strong-willed side myself, half the time. And I agree re. the scheduling - half the time I don't schedule things, but then sometimes I do. It really depends.)

Hmm...do you think I'm introverted?? :laugh:

INTJ
1 Extraversion, 20 Introversion, 0 Sensing, 26 Intuition, 15 Thinking, 9 Feeling, 12 Judging and 10 Perceiving!

laughingebony

MBTI Type
INTP
I've taken the real test a few times, and I can confirm that this is indeed it (or at least they use a lot of the same questions, can't be 100% sure).

I just took the official test a couple hours ago, form M. This one seems to ask the same questions in the same order. Looks legit.

Synthetic Darkness

It made my preferences a little too extreme I never much like taking these tests I just look at my functions

ENTP
15 Extraversion, 6 Introversion, [MODERATE]
0 Sensing, 26 Intuition, [VERY CLEAR]
24 Thinking, 0 Feeling, [VERY CLEAR]
0 Judging and 22 Perceiving [VERY CLEAR]

Now if anything I should be much more balanced with my thinking and feel preferences especially if this test measures Fe and not Fi (which I don't have much of unfortunately) I actually have more Fe than Ti. I should also be more balanced S/N wise the questions for S seemed more SJ-ish than SP which is what I identify with more.

Meh -_-

the state i am in

MBTI Type
infj
Enneagram
5w4
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
there's no way i can take this, i tried but i know the answer to each question and it comes down to the specific rhetoric in the question. i've taken a better one somewhere else, but i don't remember where. had the four temperaments posited against each other in a myriad of ways.

fway

Enneagram
8w79
INTP:
The Test said:
8 Extraversion, 13 Introversion, 11 Sensing, 15 Intuition, 22 Thinking, 2 Feeling, 3 Judging and 19 Perceiving

Well, there goes my sensor license. I'm skeptical about the test though. The only test I think is the most accurate is what your brain says about you. Meh, my N/S jumps around more than my E/I though.

deepthought

MBTI Type
INFP
Enneagram
21-Introversion
0-Extroversion
20-Intuition
5-Sensing
10-Thinking
14-Feeling
4-Judging
14-Percieving