• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

FPS Multiplayer Playstyle Quiz

Ghost of the dead horse

filling some space
MBTI Type
ENTJ

Athenian200

Protocol Droid
MBTI Type
INFJ
Enneagram
4w5
Support

The Support motto: "Together we stand; divided we fall (Behind every great soldier is great support)"

Description: The lifeblood of your team's Defensive and defensive efforts, you often serve the role of 'Johnny-on-the-spot' with supplies, healing respawn, or preventative defense measures. You're also the sniper protecting a critical resource or location...

Breakdown: Support 71%, Recon 26%, Commander 3%, Shock Trooper 0%

I took the test to complete my gamerDNA. I should note that I never actually play FPS games.

Ghost of the dead horse

filling some space
MBTI Type
ENTJ
It tells the profile right from the start, after making just one quiz. It should show up on each quiz result page, on the right. When I was logged in as a guest, and used browser page back feature, the profile disappeared for a while.

The profile improves when making more quizzes.

If you have an account there, can you just log in and review your results?

Clownmaster

EvanTheClown (ETC)
MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
39% Recon, 39% Commander
11% Support, 11% Shock Trooper

Seems to describe me fairly well.

Athenian200

Protocol Droid
MBTI Type
INFJ
Enneagram
4w5
It tells the profile right from the start, after making just one quiz. It should show up on each quiz result page, on the right. When I was logged in as a guest, and used browser page back feature, the profile disappeared for a while.

The profile improves when making more quizzes.

If you have an account there, can you just log in and review your results?

Yeah, I can see it, but it's not a clear profile. -__-

It's all in Flash, and very vague. The graphs add to it.

Here's what I got out of it, though:

100% + Thoughtful

"All challenges are ones of mind over matter."

85% + Exploratory

"If there isn't anything new to see, why try to see it?"

24% + Organized

"There is always time to make a good plan."

18% + Social

"Would rather engage in conversation than battle."

13% - Physical

"Gamers don't sweat."

37% - Competitive

"Winning isn't everything."

laughingebony

MBTI Type
INTP
Recon - 80%
Support - 20%
Commander - 0%
Shock Trooper - 0%

Motto:
"Always one step ahead of the game"

Description:
Forget the front line -- you're *behind* enemy lines... or perhaps lurking in the dark corners waiting to strike when least expected. Crafty, nimble, or just FAST, your place in a team is to be right where the enemy least suspects -- sneaking or scouting behind enemy lines. Sneaking up behind their commander or best warrior for a surprise kill at the most opportune moment or simply spreading chaos by distracting the enemy at just the right time.

Snow Turtle

64% Support
16% Commander
16% Recon
94% Shocker

Gutted. My style is rushing in FPS games...

Asterion

Ruler of the Stars
MBTI Type
INTP
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
recon 80%
shocker 20%

heh heh, aggressively devious :D

JocktheMotie

Habitual Fi LineStepper
R:59%
T:33%
C:4%
S:4%

Recon

"Always one step ahead of the game"

Forget the front line -- you're *behind* enemy lines... or perhaps lurking in the dark corners waiting to strike when least expected. Crafty, nimble, or just FAST, your place in a team is to be right where the enemy least suspects -- sneaking or scouting behind enemy lines. Sneaking up behind their commander or best warrior for a surprise kill at the most opportune moment or simply spreading chaos by distracting the enemy at just the right time.

I typically use high powered weapons that require some finesse. In COD4 [my main FPS] I use the M21 with the Acog scope most of the time, and switch to the G3 or M16 with Red Dot depending on how I feel. I tend to try to put myself in positions where I can pressure enemy players from a weak point or blind spot. I always try to maintain a high K:D ratio.

Costrin

rawr
MBTI Type
ENTP
Enneagram
5w4
Your gamerDNA is:
Shock Trooper
T: 43%, S: 19%, C: 19%, R: 19%
The Shock Trooper motto: "Prepare to meet your doom (Damn the torpedoes -- full speed ahead!)" Description: We don't have to tell you that you are comfortable leading any attack. Bullets and glory my friend. Your intention is to penetrate enemy defenses and attack into the enemy's vulnerable rear areas. Yes... we know how that sounds.

Yup, that's me. I'm the guy who goes (alone) into a mass of enemies and causes chaos, and sometimes even comes out alive! Then the rest of the grunts can come up and be jealous.

BlackCat

Shaman
MBTI Type
ESFP
Enneagram
9w8
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
76% Recon
12% Commander
12% Support
0% Shock Trooper

Team Oriented- 36% "All for one and one for all!"
Agile- 60% "You can't get shot if you can't get hit!"
Exploratory- 100% "If there isn't anything new to see why try to see it?"
Organized- 64% "There is always time to make a good plan,"
Patient- 36% "Waiting for the right moment only insures needing only a single moment!"
Social- 32% "Would rather engage in conversation than in battle."

Sounds right.

Jaguar

Recon/Commander Split

Recon 48%
Commander 48%
Shock Trooper 3%
Support 0%

It doesn't add up to 100%.
I want a refund.

SecantSquared

MBTI Type
INTJ
Enneagram
5w6
Commander 71%, Support 26%, Recon 3%, Shock Trooper 0%

The Commander motto:
"I love it when a plan comes together."
Description:
Ever the strategist and a consumate leader, you're the puppeteer behind the scenes, guiding your toy soldiers to victory.

JocktheMotie

Habitual Fi LineStepper
Recon/Commander Split

Recon 48%
Commander 48%
Shock Trooper 3%
Support 0%

It doesn't add up to 100%.
I want a refund.

Hey now! I got 47% auditory/52% visual on your mind media test. It stole 1% of my learning. To whom do I write to get it back?

Amargith

Hotel California
MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
4dw
Instinctual Variant
sx/so