• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

Are You Personality Type A or B?

NewEra

MBTI Type
I
Test: Discovery Health :: QueenDom.com :: Assessments

My results:

9fpgmw.jpg

Lower scores mean more B, higher scores mean more A. I got a score of 35 out of 100, so basically Type B.

Max

MBTI Type
ISTP
I got a 67. It sounds about right. My parents are both very strongly Type B and I find that somewhat bothersome.

Lady_X

MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
Picture1-1.jpg

surprised it's not more b actually...but okay. :)

Jaguar

Your score = 79

You seem to have a Type A personality.

Athenian200

Protocol Droid
MBTI Type
INFJ
Enneagram
4w5
Results of Your Type A Personality Test

Your score = 52

What does your score mean?

You seem to be in the middle between the Type A and Type B personality. In this case, the middle ground is good. Your attitude to life is more of the "smell the roses" kind and you know how and when to relax. Nonetheless, you realize that picking up a challenge and competing a little bit for your place in the sun can add some spice to your life. The equilibrium is important, so don't let your hostile, aggressive, and competitive alter ego take over too often. Generally, you are easy to be around, and people tend to feel relaxed and comfortable in your presence. Yours is a very healthy attitude towards life.

I've never really gotten the A/B thing... I've always had the tension of a type A, but the drive for accomplishment of a type B.

Asterion

Ruler of the Stars
MBTI Type
INTP
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
I got 50. Smack. Bang. Right in the middle.

professor goodstain

MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
7~7
Results of Your Type A Personality Test

Personality Type

Your score = 20

You seem to be far from having a Type A personality. Your attitude to life is more of the "smell the roses" kind. You know how and when to relax. The hostile, aggressive and competitive part of you surfaces rarely. You are easy to be around, and people tend to feel relaxed and comfortable in your presence. It's a very healthy attitude towards life. Just make sure you don't miss important opportunities because of being too cool and relaxed. Picking up a challenge and competing a little bit for your place in the sun can add some spice to your life.

S

Sniffles

Your score = 47

You seem to be in the middle between the Type A and Type B personality. In this case, the middle ground is good. Your attitude to life is more of the "smell the roses" kind and you know how and when to relax. Nonetheless, you realize that picking up a challenge and competing a little bit for your place in the sun can add some spice to your life. The equilibrium is important, so don't let your hostile, aggressive, and competitive alter ego take over too often. Generally, you are easy to be around, and people tend to feel relaxed and comfortable in your presence. Yours is a very healthy attitude towards life.

Max

MBTI Type
ISTP
And the rest of us, who are apparently sober, are getting more mid-range scores.

Saslou

MBTI Type
ESFJ
Your Type B Personality
Your score = 23

Your attitude to life is more of the "smell the roses" kind. You know how and when to relax. The hostile, aggressive and competitive part of you surfaces rarely. You are easy to be around, and people tend to feel relaxed and comfortable in your presence. It's a very healthy attitude towards life. Just make sure you don't miss important opportunities because of being too cool and relaxed. Picking up a challenge and competing a little bit for your place in the sun can add some spice to your life.