• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

Are You Personality Type A or B?

skycloud86

Results of Your Type A Personality Test
Personality Type

Your score = 44

What does your score mean?
You seem to be in the middle between the Type A and Type B personality. In this case, the middle ground is good. Your attitude to life is more of the "smell the roses" kind and you know how and when to relax. Nonetheless, you realize that picking up a challenge and competing a little bit for your place in the sun can add some spice to your life. The equilibrium is important, so don't let your hostile, aggressive, and competitive alter ego take over too often. Generally, you are easy to be around, and people tend to feel relaxed and comfortable in your presence. Yours is a very healthy attitude towards life.

mrcockburn

Aquaria
MBTI Type
¥¤
Enneagram
3w4
Instinctual Variant
sp/so
I got 64...middle ground, but edging a bit to "A".

Very, very off. I'm as "B" as they come. Even my blood type is B.

d4mselfly

MBTI Type
INTJ
Enneagram
Heh, 79.

You seem to have a Type A personality. Type A personality is characterized by an exaggerated sense of time urgency, competitiveness, anger and hostility. People who share certain characteristics with you are often concerned with the acquisition of objects and generally dissatisfied with the world, including oneself. You don't know how and when to relax. People probably get tense around you, and they tend to feel threatened in your presence. Continuous stress and allowing unexpressed feelings to pile up are not good for your health. You should start learning how to relax, to let go, and enjoy life. Work on your communication skills. Try to take it easy and be lazy sometimes. It might be hard and it would take some effort, but you certainly know how to pick up a challenge.

Siúil a Rúin

when the colors fade
MBTI Type
ISFP
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx

Your score = 26

You seem to be far from having a Type A personality. Your attitude to life is more of the "smell the roses" kind. You know how and when to relax. The hostile, aggressive and competitive part of you surfaces rarely. You are easy to be around, and people tend to feel relaxed and comfortable in your presence. It's a very healthy attitude towards life. Just make sure you don't miss important opportunities because of being too cool and relaxed. Picking up a challenge and competing a little bit for your place in the sun can add some spice to your life.

Fairly random people will say to me that I seem peaceful or that they feel peaceful around me. I know I'm type B when it comes to having to adapt to things like if someone is late. I have a little anxiety problem personally and tend to work fairly hard, but my dream is to live quietly and with understanding and flexibility.

highlander

Administrator
Staff member
MBTI Type
INTJ
Enneagram
6w5
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
Personality Type

Your score = 67

You seem to be in the middle between the Type A and Type B personality. In this case, the middle ground is good. Your attitude to life is more of the "smell the roses" kind and you know how and when to relax. Nonetheless, you realize that picking up a challenge and competing a little bit for your place in the sun can add some spice to your life. The equilibrium is important, so don't let your hostile, aggressive, and competitive alter ego take over too often. Generally, you are easy to be around, and people tend to feel relaxed and comfortable in your presence. Yours is a very healthy attitude towards life.

KDude

miss fortune

not to be trusted
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sp/so
14... and yes, I checked, I still have a pulse! :D

Not_Me

MBTI Type
INTj

The work gets done, but the roses won't get lonely neither.

Rail Tracer

Freaking Ratchet
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
13253300.jpg

CuriousFeeling

From the Undertow
MBTI Type
INfJ
Enneagram
4w5
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
You have many of the characteristics of a Type A Personality. Type A Personality is characterized by two main factors, Achievement Striving and Impatience-Irritability. Type A persons tend to measure their success in terms of how many or how much of everything they acquire. They are generally dissatisfied with the world, including themselves. They are quite rigid in thought and conduct and tend to distrust others. In addition, they experience difficulty expressing their emotions, are generally very critical of themselves and others, and are of increased vulnerability to the physical and emotional effects of stress. Persons displaying Type A behaviors do not know how and when to relax. They feel impatient with the pace of most events. They strive to do too much at once and others often get tense and feel threatened in their presence.

-----

:laugh: This doesn't surprise me one bit.

miss fortune

not to be trusted
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sp/so
There is something wrong with that score. It's too chill. ;)

I was unemployed and drinking at the time... what do you expect? :laugh:

I retook it now and got a 75... does that please you? :thelook: