User Tag List

First 7891011 Last

MBTI
    INTP

Results of Your Type A Personality Test
    Personality Type

Your score = 44

What does your score mean?
    You seem to be in the middle between the Type A and Type B personality. In this case, the middle ground is good. Your attitude to life is more of the "smell the roses" kind and you know how and when to relax. Nonetheless, you realize that picking up a challenge and competing a little bit for your place in the sun can add some spice to your life. The equilibrium is important, so don't let your hostile, aggressive, and competitive alter ego take over too often. Generally, you are easy to be around, and people tend to feel relaxed and comfortable in your presence. Yours is a very healthy attitude towards life.

MBTI
    IXFX
    Enneagram
    Socionics
    EII

41 = AB

MBTI
    INTJ
    Enneagram
    1w2 sp

Your score = 64
    Middle ground
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

"Fools who wear their hearts proudly on their sleeves,
    who cannot control their emotions, who wallow in sad
    memories and allow themselves to be provoked this
    easily -- weak people, in other words -- they stand no chance."
    -Severus Snape

MBTI
    INFJ
    Enneagram

Got 35. I tend to be more of a type B usually.
    A hero is someone who does the right thing without expectation of reward, just because it's the right thing to do.

MBTI
    INFP
    Enneagram
    ???
    Socionics
    ????

MBTI
    ¥¤
    Enneagram
    3w4 sp/so

I got 64...middle ground, but edging a bit to "A".

Very, very off. I'm as "B" as they come. Even my blood type is B.

MBTI
    INTJ
    Enneagram

Heh, 79.

You seem to have a Type A personality. Type A personality is characterized by an exaggerated sense of time urgency, competitiveness, anger and hostility. People who share certain characteristics with you are often concerned with the acquisition of objects and generally dissatisfied with the world, including oneself. You don't know how and when to relax. People probably get tense around you, and they tend to feel threatened in your presence. Continuous stress and allowing unexpressed feelings to pile up are not good for your health. You should start learning how to relax, to let go, and enjoy life. Work on your communication skills. Try to take it easy and be lazy sometimes. It might be hard and it would take some effort, but you certainly know how to pick up a challenge.

MBTI
    isfp
    Enneagram
    4w5 sp/sx

Your score = 26

You seem to be far from having a Type A personality. Your attitude to life is more of the "smell the roses" kind. You know how and when to relax. The hostile, aggressive and competitive part of you surfaces rarely. You are easy to be around, and people tend to feel relaxed and comfortable in your presence. It's a very healthy attitude towards life. Just make sure you don't miss important opportunities because of being too cool and relaxed. Picking up a challenge and competing a little bit for your place in the sun can add some spice to your life.

Fairly random people will say to me that I seem peaceful or that they feel peaceful around me. I know I'm type B when it comes to having to adapt to things like if someone is late. I have a little anxiety problem personally and tend to work fairly hard, but my dream is to live quietly and with understanding and flexibility.
    Step into my metaphysical room of mirrors.
    Fear of reality creates myopic morality
    So I guess it means there is trouble until the robins come
    (from Blue Velvet)

I want to be just like my mother, even if she is bat-shit crazy.

MBTI
    INTJ
    Enneagram
    6w5 sx/sp
    Socionics
    ILI Ni

Personality Type

Your score = 67

You seem to be in the middle between the Type A and Type B personality. In this case, the middle ground is good. Your attitude to life is more of the "smell the roses" kind and you know how and when to relax. Nonetheless, you realize that picking up a challenge and competing a little bit for your place in the sun can add some spice to your life. The equilibrium is important, so don't let your hostile, aggressive, and competitive alter ego take over too often. Generally, you are easy to be around, and people tend to feel relaxed and comfortable in your presence. Yours is a very healthy attitude towards life.

Please provide feedback on my Nohari and Johari Window by clicking here: Nohari/Johari

Tri-type 639