User Tag List

First 31112131415 Last

Enneagram
    827 sp/so

oooh... I got a 76 this time...

my computer wouldn't let me select options on it, so I got mad and took it on my phone...I did NOT throw the computer across the room
    “Oh, we're always alright. You remember that. We happen to other people.” -Terry Pratchett

MBTI
    INTP
    Enneagram

22. Cool man.

I guess it can vary quite a bit between different phases of your life though, pretty obvious from looking at @whatever 's scores.

There's got to be more than one dimension to this too. I've often had grandiose fantasies but little drive to step out into the world and make them happen.

Enneagram
    827 sp/so

@Xenon I got a taste of power and I LIKED it

I also quit drinking and threw myself into working, which might explain a bit
    “Oh, we're always alright. You remember that. We happen to other people.” -Terry Pratchett

MBTI
    INTP
    Enneagram

Quote Originally Posted by whatever View Post
    @Xenon I got a taste of power and I LIKED it

I also quit drinking and threw myself into working, which might explain a bit
    Gotcha. I think it's a good example in general though - lots of people go through changes in habits, lifestyle, become healthier or less healthy, etc. So it probably changes quite a bit for a lot of people.

I don't ever see myself going above 60 or so though, although different experiences might bring me up to the 30s or 40s (and I likely have been there earlier in my life). Could be wrong, as I've never tasted much power myself, but I can't imagine I'd like the taste enough to give up being laid-back and lazy.

Enneagram
    827 sp/so

yeah... I don't think that me behaving like a personality B is a healthy manifestation for me... I was a COMPLETE A when I was in high school before I made some bad decisions, so I kind of suspect that I have such natural inclinations

some people though, they naturally AREN'T very aggressive... I see that every day... when they try to be aggressive it's kind of funny

MBTI
    INTP
    Enneagram

some people though, they naturally AREN'T very aggressive... I see that every day... when they try to be aggressive it's kind of funny

Enneagram
    827 sp/so

Quote Originally Posted by Xenon View Post
    just watch a type A person try to be B like when people are doing things WRONG around them... you'll die laughing at that

Yeah, it has to be really important. If it's really important, I can throw down. But most of the time.... to go to the trouble of getting all worked up, thinking of what to say, then getting up and going over there and saying it.... that's a lot of bother.

Enneagram
    827 sp/so

Quote Originally Posted by mia_infp View Post
    Yeah, it has to be really important. If it's really important, I can throw down. But most of the time.... to go to the trouble of getting all worked up, thinking of what to say, then getting up and going over there and saying it.... that's a lot of bother.
    as opposed to watching things go WRONG and knowing that you could do it BETTER and you really, really want to give the person instructions on how to do things right before they fuck up and you fix it because they obviously don't know what they're doing... sitting still and watching people do the wrong thing is just HORRIBLE

opposite side of that coin I guess

This is why we out-live you guys.