Permabanned
    MBTI
    ISFP
    Enneagram
    6w7 sx
    Socionics
    SEE Fi

Overall results
    You possess many of the characteristics of a Type B personality. Type B persons are characterized as having a "stop and smell the roses" attitude towards life. They are very relaxed and rarely become hostile, aggressive or competitive. Open-minded and forgiving, they are of a flexible nature. Type B persons tend to follow either an "Everybody Must Win" or "Live and Let Live" credo; they have a more passive and submissive slant to their personality. In either case, whether to fight a cause or simply stand up for themselves, Type B persons sometimes lack the drive that could help them achieve their goals. You yourself may want to work on building up some more initiative and dynamism. Otherwise, you run the risk of missing out on important opportunities. Pushing yourself and competing a little bit for your place in the sun can certainly add some spice to your life.

It says Type B. I took another test that said I was AB, like I show tendencies of both.

Overall results: 42

You seem to fall somewhere in the middle between a Type A and Type B personality. Sometimes you are as laidback as a Type B; in other situations, you can be a high achiever or express impatience and hostility like a Type A. Either you adjust your behavior depending on the situation, or you tend to have a moderate attitude. In other words, you have some of the good and the bad associated with the Type A Personality. With a bit of drive, perfectionism and competitiveness to keep you going, you likely are able to achieve many of your goals in life without pushing yourself to the point of exhaustion. However, you also have some of the negative emotionality associated with the TABP as well - you may find that you become a bit hostile, impatient, or stressed in the face of obstacles and frustrations. Your moderate score however, means that you possess a healthy balance, so long as you keep your negative emotions in check.
    the formless thing which gives things form!
    Found Forum Haiku Project

Positive Spin | your feedback welcomed | Darker Criticism

Ginkgo

You seem to fall somewhere in the middle between a Type A and Type B personality. Sometimes you are as laidback as a Type B; in other situations, you can be a high achiever or express impatience and hostility like a Type A. Either you adjust your behavior depending on the situation, or you tend to have a moderate attitude. In other words, you have some of the good and the bad associated with the Type A Personality. With a bit of drive, perfectionism and competitiveness to keep you going, you likely are able to achieve many of your goals in life without pushing yourself to the point of exhaustion. However, you also have some of the negative emotionality associated with the TABP as well - you may find that you become a bit hostile, impatient, or stressed in the face of obstacles and frustrations. Your moderate score however, means that you possess a healthy balance, so long as you keep your negative emotions in check.

figsfiggyfigs

Overall results

You have many of the characteristics of a Type A Personality. Type A Personality is characterized by two main factors, Achievement Striving and Impatience-Irritability. Type A persons tend to measure their success in terms of how many or how much of everything they acquire. They are generally dissatisfied with the world, including themselves. They are quite rigid in thought and conduct and tend to distrust others. In addition, they experience difficulty expressing their emotions, are generally very critical of themselves and others, and are of increased vulnerability to the physical and emotional effects of stress. Persons displaying Type A behaviors do not know how and when to relax. They feel impatient with the pace of most events. They strive to do too much at once and others often get tense and feel threatened in their presence.

MBTI
    ????
    Enneagram
    358 so/sp

edit: I realllllly shouldn't have to do this, but just in case... [NSFW]

Wake, See, Sing, Dance Cellmold's Avatar

Overall results

Surprisingly that does sound like me. Although I did laugh at scientific literature states not sure why....

garbage

Quote Originally Posted by AffirmitiveAnxiety View Post
    Overall results
    I got a 48, too.

Being driven is great. But there sure is no use in getting stressed and pissed off over minor stuff. If your day is so jam-packed that you don't have a single minute of slop or flexibility, and if you don't take a moment to get centered and realize what's important, though, stress is pretty much an inevitability.

A TAXICAB DRIVER SAID A REMARK TO SAVE FACE!! GOD!! WHY DOES THE WORLD OUTSIDE OF ME HAVE SO MANY PROBLEMS!? RARRGH!! *throws a chair*

And so on.

The Type B in me loves kicking back with a bag of popcorn and watching picky and controlling extreme Type As in action. (Extreme Type Bs aren't as funny, though; in my estimation, they just kind of.. sit there.)

Quote Originally Posted by plastic View Post
    edit: I realllllly shouldn't have to do this, but just in case... [NSFW]
    woulda killed to see mbti in this

Quote Originally Posted by bologna View Post
    The Type B in me loves kicking back with a bag of popcorn and watching picky and controlling extreme Type As in action.
    I can never get away with this. They always give you something to do, and if I attempt to inform them "well actually, I was kinda just taking a brea..." they whirl around and give you the crazy eyes, which helps me know to finish the sentence with "..k from all the other tasks you had me doing so that I can now focus on this one."

After I know I've indulged them rightly, I can usually find a reason why their vital skills are urgently needed somewhere else for a task that only they could do adequately. Once the coast is clear - party time.

Senior Member captain curmudgeon's Avatar
    MBTI
    BIRD
    Enneagram
    631 sp

57. Sounds about right.