• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

PersonalDNA

Lookin4theBestNU

MBTI Type
ENFj
Enneagram
2w3
I took the test and it resulted in advocating inventor. Thanks for posting girlnamedbless :).

htb

MBTI Type
INTJ
Enneagram
1w9
Respectful analyst.

Why, naturally!

PuddleRiver

It's always something...
MBTI Type
INFJ
Enneagram
5w6
Won't work on Opera and IE's soooo slow. :doh:

Totenkindly

@.~*virinaĉo*~.@
MBTI Type
BELF
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
Considerate Inventor

Interestingly, my masculinity and femininity scores are both in the "low" end and about equal.

Last edited:

Cerpin_Taxt

MBTI Type
INTP
I've done this test before, I got Generous Thinker.

Last edited:

Elwin_Ransom

MBTI Type
XNFJ
I got advocating experiencer. How interesting. Not the most surprising scores ever, but they weren't quite what I was expecting, either.

Thanks for the link.

Oh, and I just noticed Red as an avatar. Do we have a kudos system here? Because that would have just gained kudos from me.

girlnamedbless

MBTI Type
ESFJ
I got advocating experiencer. How interesting. Not the most surprising scores ever, but they weren't quite what I was expecting, either.

Thanks for the link.

Oh, and I just noticed Red as an avatar. Do we have a kudos system here? Because that would have just gained kudos from me.

I know what you mean. I find personality tests hard to take sometimes because I know I'm an ESFJ, so I tend to pick answers that correlate with my type... therefore the results are usually somewhat predictable. But I like this PersonalDNA test because of the "openness" and "confidence" factors.

You're the first person on here (that I know of) that likes Red! I'd give you kudos for that if I could.

J1129

MBTI Type
INFJ
I'm a Considerate Creator which makes perfect sense. I also find it amusing that being a male my masculinity is a 4 but the clarification of the traits says "stereotypically male" so that made me feel a lot better. Male INFJs are so misunderstood but I wouldn't trade being INFJ for the world. :D

Elwin_Ransom

MBTI Type
XNFJ
You're the first person on here (that I know of) that likes Red! I'd give you kudos for that if I could.

I think Varelse likes Red as well (or would if she heard it). :wub:

Hmm. I was surprised that I got a 60 for my masculinity score as I usually get high feminine scores and low masculine scores. My highest score was an 82 in empathy. Not exactly surprising, but I wasn't quite expecting it, either.

Live and learn something new about yourself, right?

cafe

MBTI Type
INFJ
Enneagram
9w1
Considerate Inventor it says.

Koanashi

MBTI Type
INTJ
Benevolent Idealist. Oddly enough, the fifth time I'd been called benevolent today XD

girlnamedbless

MBTI Type
ESFJ
I think Varelse likes Red as well (or would if she heard it). :wub:

Hmm. I was surprised that I got a 60 for my masculinity score as I usually get high feminine scores and low masculine scores. My highest score was an 82 in empathy. Not exactly surprising, but I wasn't quite expecting it, either.

Live and learn something new about yourself, right?

I hate going off topic here, but I actually met the guys of Red. They are so awesome! They signed my concert ticket and I'm keeping it forever!

I have a 0 for my masculinity and a 92, and 96 for empathy and femininity, respectively. Not really surprised.

But yeah, I like these tests cause I like learning something new about myself... and of course how I relate to others.

ptgatsby

MBTI Type
ISTP
Hmmm, pretty good test actually. I somehow remember not liking it before... ah well. My resultes were "Reserved Leader", which wasn't terribly expected. However, the breakdown matches up with a lot of other test results, though not as dominant - I expect this is because of the buckets part was hard for me to commit fully to just one side.
Code:
Femininity		2
Extroversion		4
Confidence		28
Trust in others		30
Spontaneity		38
Aesthetic/Functional	42
Empathy			42
Authoritarianism	44
Attention to style	48
Earthy/Imaginative	52
Agency			54
Masculinity		84
Openness		90
The openness matches up with my other scores, as does my extroversion. Since I can't quite figure out what feminity and masculinity are, I can't comment - however, this may be the P/J divide to some degree (concientousness) since I'm quite far on the P side.

It does match up, roughly with my FFM preferences, namely that my dominant trait is introversion, followed by openness and concientousness. Since this is normally distributed, the correlation is suprisingly high - and also interesting that my neuroticism and agreeableness (T/F) are also in the 40-50%, which is where the other traits clump.

Last edited: