• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

PersonalDNA

funkadelik

good hair
MBTI Type
lmao
Oh man, this was a fun test. Neat format.

I got Animated Inventor. The description seemed pretty spot on.

guesswho

MBTI Type
ENTP
You are an Advocating Experiencer. These tests really know how to kiss ass...

#

#

Accordingly, experiences are more important to you than objects—you'd rather spend your money and energy on events and adventures than on material things.

:laugh: They got this right though..

guesswho

MBTI Type
ENTP
Experiencer isn't that cool though...it sounds as if I eat many types of food, and never drink the same thing twice :laugh:

highlander

Administrator
Staff member
MBTI Type
INTJ
Enneagram
6w5
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
personalitydna.jpg

analyst.jpg

considerate.jpg

LeafAndSky

MBTI Type
ISFP
Benevolent director.

I dunno, sounds too much like benevolent dictator.

Chaotic Harmony

MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
9w1
Instinctual Variant
sx
Weird.... You are a Genuine Leader.

I feel like an impostor... I'm one of those people that avoids leadership....

EDIT: Well, nevermind.... after reading through it, it's not so bad... It's pretty accurate.

skylights

i love
MBTI Type
INFP
Enneagram
6w7
Instinctual Variant
so/sx
well, aren't i consistent.

skylights said:
you are a benevolent creator.

you are a benevolent creator.

very high
openness
empathy
trust in others

slightly high
confidence
extroversion
femininity
attention to style

average
spontaneity

slightly low
agency

low
masculinity
authoritarianism (8/100, lol)

aesthetic/imaginative

edit: lol so many ENFPs have gotten this type!! :) i think i'm #7

lunalum

Super Senior Member
MBTI Type
ZNTP
Enneagram
7w6
Instinctual Variant
sp/so
I like this test...

You are an Animated Inventor.

You are an Inventor
• Your imagination, self-reliance, openness to new things, and appreciation for utility combine to make you an INVENTOR.
• You have the confidence to make your visions into reality, and you are willing to consider many alternatives to get that done.
• The full spectrum of possibilities in the world intrigues you—you're not limited by pre-conceived notions of how things should be.
• Problem-solving is a specialty of yours, owing to your persistence, curiosity, and understanding of how things work.
• Your vision allows you to identify what's missing from a given situation, and your creativity allows you to fill in the gaps.
• Your awareness of how things function gives you the ability to come up with new uses for common objects.
• It is more interesting for you to pursue excitement than it is to get caught up in a routine.
• Although understanding details is not difficult for you, you specialize in seeing the bigger picture and don't get caught up in specifics.
• You tend to more proactive than reactive—you don't just wait for things to come to you.
• You are balanced in your approach to problem-solving, not letting your emotions hold you up.
• Generally, you believe that you control your life, and that external forces only play a limited role in determining what happens to you.

If you want to be different:
• Try applying your creativity to more artistic arenas, and letting your imagination take less practical forms.

You are Animated
• You are outgoing, comfortable with others, and up for anything, which makes you ANIMATED.
• Some people find crowds and parties exhausting, but not you! You are able to be yourself in many situations.
• Sometimes it is hard for you to understand why others feel the way they do, but that doesn't stop you from trusting them or having faith that they are good people.
• You know the world is complicated and that there is often more than one side to a story, so you are careful not to make judgments about others too hastily.
• You would rather experience the world than sit back and observe it—you are not one to sit on the sidelines.
• You are an independent thinker and don't get too worried about how others might perceive you—you are not self-conscious about being the active, engaged person that you are.
• Although you have a keen understanding of different people's life circumstances, you occasionally have trouble seeing why people get so upset and emotional about things—they should just lighten up and have fun!
• In addition to having faith in the world, you have faith in the people around you—you trust others to do the right thing and to be honest.

If you want to be different:
• Remember that time alone can be just as fulfilling as time spent with others—take some time for yourself and you might find that there are many things in your inner world that are just as compelling as the world outside your window.
• Your open-mindedness about the ways of world gives you an understanding of people's differences, but that knowledge doesn't always translate into sympathy. Don't be afraid to let your trust and understanding influence your feelings.

Confidence 50
Openness 70
Extroversion 38
Empathy 42
Trust in others 64
Agency 60
Masculinity 30
Femininity 22
Spontaneity 64
Attention to style 44
Authoritarianism 10
Earthy/Imaginative 26