• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

PersonalDNA

ph1L

MBTI Type
INTJ
You are a Cautious Thinker.

Your cautiousness, appreciation of functionality, and imagination combine to make you a THINKER.

You have a vivid capacity for imagery that allows you to see beyond your present circumstances.

You like to be sure of yourself before voicing your opinion.

A lot of your time is spent at home, or with the people you care about.

Although you may dream often, you're very aware of how things work, and you value things that work well.

You take comfort in the familiar, and value predictability—and others value those things in you.

Accordingly, you prefer a set routine, and although you often imagine how things can be different, you're hesitant to take risks to change things.

Sometimes you doubt whether you have the ability to face certain challenges, but your practical focus helps you solve most problems.

Because of this, you tend to be more reactive than proactive, thinking thoroughly about the challenges that you face.

You have a broad-based, theoretical understanding of the world that allows you to understand its workings.

Your independent streak allows you to make decisions efficiently and to trust your instincts

You are balanced in your approach to problem-solving, not letting your emotions hold you up.

You are Cautious

Being independent, practical, and somewhat guarded with others makes you CAUTIOUS.

You tend to keep to yourself, wary of trusting others with personal information.

The values that you hold are central to your identity—you are a very principled person.

You have respect for the natural order of things, and a good sense of right and wrong.

Investigating the world through observation, as opposed to interaction, is preferable to you.

You have an appreciation for those who have attained a certain level of accomplishment, particularly the rare few who have succeeded honestly.

You are efficient—when you work with others, you get down to business, and fulfill your obligations.

You sometimes wish that others would be more like you—less hindered by their emotions, more respectful, and more private.

Invisiblemonkey

MBTI Type
INTP
Enneagram
5w4
Considerate Builder.
Confidence: 6
Openness: 40
Extroversion: 24
Empathy: 66
Trust in Others: 60 (Srsly?)
Agency: 10
Masculinity: 74
Femininity: 22 (Would've thought these would add to 100)
Spontaneity: 70
Attention to Style: 28
Authoritarianism: 36
Earthy/Imaginative, 62, AKA +12 Earthy
Aesthetic/Functional: 12, AKA +38 Functional.

Some of these I take issue with. For one, trust in others. Secondarily, openness.
Furthermore, I would've expected less traits analogous to an xSxJ

swift sylvan

MBTI Type
NiTi
You are a Benevolent Analyst. Sounds like a social worker....which works since I was a psych major.

suushi

MBTI Type
INFP
Enneagram
benevolent creator.
confidence 82
openness 70
extroversion 44
empathy76
trust in others 96
agency 8
masculinity 14
femininity 78
spontaneity 76
attention to style 80
authoritarianism 42
earthy/imaginative 10 (more imaginative)
aesthetic/functional 82 (more aesthetic)

ragashree

Reason vs Being
MBTI Type
Mine
Enneagram
1w9
Generous Inventor PersonalDNA | Your True Self Revealed - Fast Fun Free Personality Tests

Confidence 50
Openness 46
Extroversion 22
Empathy 96
Trust in others 42
Agency 30
Masculinity 94
Femininity 56
Spontaneity 52
Attention to style 36
Authoritarianism 18
Earthy/Imaginative 10
Aesthetic/Functional 58

That test seemed to go on forever; I was quite relieved when it finally came to an end!

InsatiableCuriosity

MBTI Type
INTP
Enneagram
You are a Generous Inventor.

Confidence 98
Openness 96
Extroversion 24
Empathy 80
Trust in others 44
Agency 58
Masculinity 92
Femininity 68
Spontaneity 68
Attention to style 44
Authoritarianism 10
Earthy/Imaginative
Imaginative Earthy 20
Aesthetic/Functional
Functional Aesthetic 12

You are an Inventor
Your imagination, self-reliance, openness to new things, and appreciation for utility combine to make you an INVENTOR.
You have the confidence to make your visions into reality, and you are willing to consider many alternatives to get that done.
The full spectrum of possibilities in the world intrigues you—you're not limited by pre-conceived notions of how things should be.
Problem-solving is a specialty of yours, owing to your persistence, curiosity, and understanding of how things work.
Your vision allows you to identify what's missing from a given situation, and your creativity allows you to fill in the gaps.
Your awareness of how things function gives you the ability to come up with new uses for common objects.
It is more interesting for you to pursue excitement than it is to get caught up in a routine.
Although understanding details is not difficult for you, you specialize in seeing the bigger picture and don't get caught up in specifics.
You tend to more proactive than reactive—you don't just wait for things to come to you.
Your independent streak allows you to make decisions efficiently and to trust your instincts
Generally, you believe that you control your life, and that external forces only play a limited role in determining what happens to you.
If you want to be different:
Try applying your creativity to more artistic arenas, and letting your imagination take less practical forms.
how you relate to others

You are Generous
Your awareness of those around you, along with your nuanced perceptions of the world at large, makes you the GENEROUS person that you are.
You value time to yourself and understand how rich your private world can be—you know that you don't have to go wild to have a good time.
You are excited and energized by ideas and often enjoy things more through observation than through experience.
This tendency gives you an appreciation for different perspectives and opinions about the world.
Being as aware of others as you are doesn't mean you find it easy to trust them immediately—this is something that happens more slowly for you.
Despite this, you are aware of the complexities of many situations and are reluctant to pass judgments on others.
Although you have fewer friendships than some people, those that you have are meaningful and are important to you.
You value spending time alone—it is while reflecting on the world around you that you often learn something new about yourself or begin to understand something that's been bothering you.
Given how attuned you are to others' thoughts and feelings, you might find that trusting people more is a way to broaden your perspective even further.
While you know how much can be learned from observing the world around you, remember that much of life can be lived by experiencing it, not just by understanding it.

Betty Blue

Let me count the ways
MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
7W6
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
Benevolent Inventor

Confidence 80
Openness 96
Extroversion 96
Empathy 96
Trust in others 78
Agency 54
Masculinity 46
Femininity 84
Spontaneity 94
Attention to style 10
Authoritarianism 2

Earthy/Imaginative
Imaginative Earthy
Aesthetic/Functional
Functional Aesthetic

I likey... i have always been in touch with my masculine side ;)

MBTI Type
ESFJ
I got 'Cautious Experiencer' the first time and 'Reserved Creator' this time.

skylights

i love
MBTI Type
INFP
Enneagram
6w7
Instinctual Variant
so/sx
you are a benevolent creator.

i would like to come up with some of these
i, for instance, would be an

aesthetic bullshitter

Aquarelle

Starcrossed Seafarer
MBTI Type
INFJ
Enneagram
4w5
Instinctual Variant
so/sp
I really like this test! I really like the sliding scale options.

I got Considerate Inventor. It sounds about right.

Confidence
LowHigh 78
Openness
LowHigh 40
Extroversion
LowHigh 4
Empathy
LowHigh 64
Trust in others
LowHigh 68
Agency
LowHigh 90
Masculinity
LowHigh 18
Femininity
LowHigh 46
Spontaneity
LowHigh 10
Attention to style
LowHigh 40
Authoritarianism
LowHigh 8
Earthy/Imaginative
ImaginativeEarthy 60
Aesthetic/Functional
FunctionalAesthetic 30

lucibelle

MBTI Type
I__P
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sp
Reserved Dreamer :)

I like this test, it is quite unusual.

ehehhee1.png

Aleksei

Yeah, I can fly.
MBTI Type
ENTJ
Enneagram
7w6
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
Last time I took it I scored "Freewheeling Creator."

Confidence 54
Openness 38
Extroversion 56
Empathy 40
Trust in others 24
Agency 36
Masculinity 50
Femininity 10
Spontaneity 86
Attention to style 64
Authoritarianism 38
Earthy/Imaginative 28
Aesthetic/Functional 60

Tiltyred

MBTI Type
INFP
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
Considerate Idealist

Such Irony

Honor Thy Inferior
MBTI Type
INtp
Enneagram
5w6
Instinctual Variant
sp/so
I retook it, and got respectful idealist both times.

You are an Idealist

As an IDEALIST, you are distinctive for your integration of confidence, imagination, willingness to explore, and desire for competence over style.
You have a strong capacity to comprehend the inner workings of things, finding new ideas and innovative insights to feed your curious nature.
You are quite comfortable in the realm of abstract thought. You don't need a practical solution to every one of life's questions.
You are comfortable with the decisions you make in life. You don't need to second-guess yourself, or seek a lot of opinions before you make up your mind.
You enjoy the routines that you have created in your life, and don't feel the need to shake things up just for the sake of change.
You generally succeed at what you do, and others would describe you as successful.
It is important to you that products be efficient – looking good has to come second to working well.
You aren't the kind of person who needs to collect stylish items in an attempt to create an attractive environment – you know that what matters most is function, not style.
You're not one to force your positions on a group, and you tend to be fair in evaluating different options.
You do your own thing when it comes to clothing, guided more by practical concerns than by other people's notions of style.
Generally, you believe that you control your life, and that external forces only play a limited role in determining what happens to you.

You take time to explore your own thoughts and ideas, but this experience would only be heightened if you opened yourself up even more to others' ideas.
Your faith in yourself and your lifestyle is well-founded, but the occasional foray into the unknown might broaden your perspective and help you see things differently.

how you relate to others

You are Respectful

Your reserved nature, understanding of the world, and faith in others make you RESPECTFUL.
You trust those around you to do the right thing, so you tend not to get involved in other people's affairs.
You have fewer friendships than some, but the relationships you do have are very meaningful and important to you.
Your careful and practical observation of your environment has led you to understand that others' situations can be very complex.
Because of this, you are slow to pass judgments on others, even if sometimes you can't see what it is about certain things that upsets them.
You tend to enjoy the world through ideas and reflection, which allows you to get a lot out of the time you spend alone.
Your friends would describe you as laid-back and easy-going.
As someone who is calm and centered, you aren't likely to rush into things—this patience allows you to see many different perspectives and options.

Try letting your insight into the world and trust of others allow you to understand the feelings of those around you.
While you know how much can be learned from observing your world, remember that much of life can be lived by experiencing it, not just understanding it.

This chart shows thirteen personality traits. Each bar indicates the percentage of test takers who entered a lower value for that trait than you did. For example, if Confidence is at 80, that means that 80% of people entered lower values for confidence questions than you did. Based on a sample of 30,000 users. Click here to learn more about the traits.

Confidence

Openness

Extroversion

Empathy

Trust in others

Agency

Masculinity

Femininity

Spontaneity

Attention to style

Authoritarianism

Earthy/Imaginative