• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

PersonalDNA

Virtual ghost

Complex paradigm
I took the test 2 times and got reserved inventor and reserved analyst with quite similar score. But I think that reserved analyst is more correct for me.

Confidence 92
Openness 44
Extroversion 10
Empathy 2
Trust in others 12
Agency 94
Masculinity 100
Femininity 0
Spontaneity 2
Attention to style 8
Authoritarianism 44
Earthy/Imaginative 22 (more Imagenitive)
Aesthetic/Functional 8 (more Functional)

Mondo

Welcome to Sunnyside
MBTI Type
EsTP
Enneagram
6w7
I'm an Advocating Experiencer.
Confidence 26
Openness 54
Extroversion 54
Empathy 50
Trust in others 36
Agency 64
Masculinity 60
Femininity 26
Spontaneity 56
Attention to style 52
Authoritarianism 20
Earthy/Imaginative 16 (more Imaginative)
Aesthetic/Functional 36 (more Functional)

You are an Experiencer
#

Your inquisitive nature, imagination, and hands-on practicality make you an EXPERIENCER.
#

Although you have an active imagination, you also concern yourself with the functional elements of things.
#

You are willing to experiment to find things that work the most efficiently.
#

Getting stuck in certain habits is boring to you—you'd rather find new experiences.
#

Accordingly, experiences are more important to you than objects—you'd rather spend your money and energy on events and adventures than on material things.
#

You like to contemplate a lot of options before making a decision, and you're willing and able to consider a lot of different angles to problems.
#

You're open to suggestions, and often rely on others to assess the merit of those suggestions.
#

You have an ability to see the big picture—not just how things are, but how they could be—in a variety of situations.
If you want to be different:
#

Have faith that your imagination and practicality will complement each other, and lead to good decisions on your part.
#

Take the initiative in seeking things out—don't wait for them to come to you.
how you relate to others
You are Advocating
#

Being social, empathic, and understanding makes you ADVOCATING.
#

Some people find being around others exhausting—but not you! You are energized by spending time with friends, and you are good at meeting new people.
#

One of the reasons you enjoy conversation as much as you do is that you often learn about yourself while talking things out with a friend; you realize things about your own beliefs while discussing them with others.
#

You have insight into what others are thinking and feeling. This ability allows you to be happy for others, and to commiserate when something has gone wrong for them.
#

You are highly compassionate, and being conscious of how things affect those close to you leaves you cautious about trusting others too hastily.
#

Despite these reservations, you are open-minded when it comes to your worldview; you don't look to impose your ways on others.
#

Your sensitivity towards others' plights contributes to an understanding—both intellectual and emotional—of many different perspectives.
#

As someone who understands the complexities of the world around you, you are reluctant to pass judgments.
#

While it's important to think about others, don't forget to take some time for yourself, and occassionally to put yourself first.
#

Take some time to spend with a few close friends; although it's difficult to find people to trust, it's worth the effort.
#

When you have great ideas, it can be hard to relinquish control, but it can also feel good to take the pressure off and enjoy someone else leading the way.

yenom

Alexander the Terrible
You are an Animated Inventor.

Confidence
Openness
Extroversion
Empathy
Trust in others
Agency
Masculinity
Femininity
Spontaneity
Attention to style
Authoritarianism
Earthy/Imaginative
Aesthetic/Functional

Ism

MBTI Type
INTP
Enneagram
9w1
Respectful Creator first time, Reserved Artist the second.

They both describe me well, though, from what I remember. There are well over sixteen results, however--maybe one hundred-- so I'm sure there's a lot of similarities and a less amount of differences between certain types.

Bougal

HUZZAH!
MBTI Type
ENTP
Encouraging Inventor

Confidence
Openness
Extroversion
Empathy
Trust in others
Agency
Masculinity
Femininity
Spontaneity
Attention to style
Authoritarianism
Earthy/Imaginative
Aesthetic/Functional

wanderlust

MBTI Type
INFJ
Enneagram
4w5
I scored as a Generous Inventor.

Seems very INFJ to me... I kind of like it.:yes:

Confidence - 42
Yeah, well self esteem isn't really my strong suit
Openess - 82
generally pretty open
Extroversion - 18
haha, yeah I'm just not E
Empathy - 98
totally NF
Trust in Others - 22
like someone said before, I use Ni to judge whether I should trust someone, although I can see why it says I don't
Agency - 14
pretty much, I'm not too S
Masculinity - 8

Femininity - 96
I'm quite stereotypically feminine
Spontaneity - 12
pretty J with my planning
Attention to Style - 84
the exception to my lack of developed S, I like things to look good
Authoritarianism - 6
gate telling people what to do
Earthy/Imaginative - 4
definitely way more imaginative than earthy.... not a surprise
Aesthetic/Functional - 24
why would you buy something that looks good if it doesn't work

I like this test pretty well, and I almost felt like I was reading an INFJ description, so I guess, at least for me, it's pretty accurate.

Nat

MBTI Type
INFJ
I really liked the way that this was tested... I got Encouraging Creator

The only thing I disagree with is 'openness' - that seemed far too low to me.

INA

now! in shell form
MBTI Type
intp
Cautious inventor

I think I'm more feminine (90 masculine 6 fem :eek:) and less open than the results indicate, unless I'm misunderstanding what they mean by open. After all, it said "cautious" and not that trusting, so how open is that? maybe they mean to open to new things, not open about self.

INA

now! in shell form
MBTI Type
intp
It's cool what picture we come up with if we take the particularly strong traits in which we score say, over 80 points.

BlueMonday: open, empathetic, spontaneous and masculine = everybody's favorite fun Katharine Hepburn aunt

Jack Flak: confident, spontaneous, masculine, aesthete = a cocky, well-dressed, fun man's man (gold chain and aviator glasses sold separately).

Moi: masculine, spontaneous, authoritarian = a fun-loving fascist dude, whip not included

Colmena: Masculine, Empathetic = somehow I imagine some dreamy lover-boy of sorts

Metal Wounds: Agency, Masculinity = Git 'er Done!

Metamorphosis: Masculine, Authoritarian, Confident = A new sheriff's in town

King sns

MBTI Type
enfp
Enneagram
6w7
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
I am the animated director

I guess this is about accurate, i'd like to think i'm a little more empathetic though.

Confidence
Openness
Extroversion
Empathy
geez.
Trust in others
Agency
Masculinity
Low High 20
Femininity
Spontaneity
Attention to style
Low High 76
Authoritarianism
Earthy/Imaginative
Earthy 96
Aesthetic/Functional
Aesthetic 84

Thursday

Earth Exalted
MBTI Type
ENTJ
Enneagram
8w9
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
Free-wheeling Idealist - My stats are on my public profile.

lunalum

Super Senior Member
MBTI Type
ZNTP
Enneagram
7w6
Instinctual Variant
sp/so
Respectful Inventor

Confidence
Openness
Extroversion
Empathy
Trust in others
Agency
Masculinity
Femininity
Spontaneity
Attention to style
Authoritarianism
Earthy/Imaginative
Aesthetic/Functional

NewEra

MBTI Type
I
I got Reserved Inventor.

PersonalDNA | Your True Self Revealed - Fast Fun Free Personality Tests

v2qpw1.jpg

BlackCat

Shaman
MBTI Type
ESFP
Enneagram
9w8
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
Bumping this because it's such a cool test.

I score Generous thinker whenever I take this.

B

beyondaurora

Enigma!

Wow! This is accurate.

I wonder which MBTI type a Concerned Curator would correlate with. Any ideas?

Based on my scores below, I see possible ISFP; however, their description of 'Concerned' seems to pull in an SJ vibe (see bolded text below).

Confidence -- 32
Openness -- 28
Extroversion -- 34 (I)
Empathy -- 52 (F)
Trust in others -- 34
Agency -- 44
Masculinity -- 46
Femininity -- 24
Spontaneity -- 76 (P)
Attention to style -- 36
Authoritarianism -- 78 (SJ)
Earthy -- 76 (S - versus 'Imaginative')
Aesthetic -- 70 (F - versus 'Functional')

I'm not sure about the correlation of the other traits. Any thoughts?

You are a Curator

• You are straightforward and real, down-to-earth, and have a healthy respect for order and stability. These attributes, complemented by your desire to be surrounded by things of beauty, make you a CURATOR.
  • You don't feel the need to try everything new that comes along – you know what you like and what you want.
  • You are a no-nonsense person, not someone who falls for pretensions.
  • Being strongly grounded in the here-and-now, you are practical and realistic about yourself and your life.
  • You find comfort and calmness in your habits and routines.
  • Although others might not know this about you, you strongly appreciate aesthetic qualities, noticing whether something is well-designed and stylish.
  • You have a refined sense of taste, and you want your environments to reflect your preferred style.
  • There are times when you feel insecure and vulnerable, even though you know deep down that you are a good person.
  • You aren't narcissistic – you allow yourself to be realistic about your positive and negative qualities.
  • You are balanced in your approach to problem-solving, not letting your emotions hold you up.

• It wouldn't hurt to indulge your imagination and creativity sometimes. These are skills like any other, and develop with practice, so try to carve out some time for them in your life.
  • Try to quiet your inner feelings of doubt – you will be more successful if you can overcome these worries and focus on your many strengths, such as your responsible and honest nature.

You are Concerned

• Your understanding of others' emotions, your sense of right and wrong, and your skeptical nature make you CONCERNED.
  • Your observations of your environment, in concert with your clearly defined worldview, leads you to be aware of the feelings of others.
  • Because you can read people well, and because you can understand their feelings, you are often bothered by others' insensitive behavior.
    [*]While you appreciate others' emotional nature, you don't think their emotional concerns should take precedence over their obligations to society.
  • You prefer to be in smaller groups, as big groups can occasionally get out of hand.
    [*]Order and structure are somewhat important to you—you believe that people's feelings are better protected when others are respectful and follow certain societal guidelines.
  • You tend to share your feelings with a few individuals who are close with you, but otherwise you are a somewhat private person.

• Let your caring nature allow you to put more trust in people in general—you can have more faith in them without losing your valuable skepticism.

Last edited: