User Tag List

Page 7 of 37 FirstFirst ... 5678917 ... LastLast

Thread: PersonalDNA

According to this I am a Reserved Inventor.

Quote Originally Posted by Uberfuhrer View Post
    Cautious Thinker.

I really liked how they separated the Openness trait from the Imaginative/Earthy trait, because very simply, a lack of openness is often because of imagination.
    Yes, I like feature this too. Autists, for example, live deep in their own worlds. If they keep a steady routine, then there is no need to come out of their imaginary world. However, if someone disrupts their routine, they respond very negatively, because this unpredictability in the external world has resulted in them having to step into the chaotic outer world, when they would much rather prefer to stay in their own perfect world.
    "The mathematician's patterns, like the painter's or the poet's must be beautiful; the ideas like the colours or the words, must fit together in a harmonious way. Beauty is the first test: there is no permanent place in the world for ugly mathematics..." - G.H. Hardy

"Another roof, another proof." - Paul Erdős

INTJ (I = 100, N = 100, T = 88, J = 43)
    Solitary/Idiosyncratic, 5w6 sp/sx
    RL(x)EI (RlxE|I|)- Inquisitive Dominant
    Reserved Idealist
    ILI-Ni/INTp

MBTI
    INTP

Considerate artist.
    Morgenstern ach scheine auf die liebste meine

Junior Member Array
    MBTI
    INFP

You are a Generous Experiencer.

PersonalDNA | Your True Self Revealed - Fast Fun Free Personality Tests

a bit surprising for an INFP, I think...maybe I am just a bit off today?

Didn't see anyone else having the experiencer part...not sure how it correlates...

filling some space Array UnitOfPopulation's Avatar
    MBTI
    xNTx

re-did this, last time reserved leader in september.
    Now.. You are an Animated Director!

I'm more ES than then..

Confidence
    Low High
    Openness
    Low High
    Extroversion
    Low High
    Empathy
    Low High
    12 (I think I have a technical near-equivalent to empathy.. I believe what people say about decent behavior and try to follow that and not to be a total ass.. )
    Trust in others
    Low High
    68 (recovering from feelings of betrayal quite well here, good me!)
    Agency
    Low High
    Masculinity
    Low High
    Femininity
    Low High
    6 (femininity up from 1 that was last time)
    Spontaneity
    Low High
    Attention to style
    Low High
    26 (I hated the style/function questions.. I would have always wanted to choose both, and to dismiss some other functions, like cost. )
    Authoritarianism
    Low High
    Earthy/Imaginative
    Imaginative Earthy
    Aesthetic/Functional
    Functional Aesthetic
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

MBTI
    INFP

advocating creator

You are a Creator
    Your imagination, confidence, willingness to explore, and appreciation of beauty make you a CREATOR. You are independent, and you enjoy your self-sufficiency. Defying convention, you are very innovative, and you have a vivid imagination. The look of things is important to you, and you have a keen eye for aesthetic beauty in multiple arenas. You have a strong interest in what is new and exciting—and that includes forging ahead with new ideas, not simply discovering what is already out there. Your eagerness to seek new and varied experiences leads you into many different situations. You're not set on one way of doing things, and you are creative when it comes to finding novel solutions to complex problems. You trust yourself to be innovative and resourceful. Your confidence allows you to take your general awareness and channel it into creativity. You're not afraid to let your emotions guide you, and you're generally considerate of others' feelings as well. Your sense of adventure is supreme - you're up for anything, anytime. Making plans in advance isn't necessary for you: you'd rather figure things out on the go. The control you feel over your life is empowering to you-- you believe in your abilities and acknowledge your shortcomings. Explanations of the world that focus on destiny or fate don't really interest you. You take responsibility for what goes wrong in your life, and also for what goes well.

If you want to be different:
    Appreciate the earthly, practical elements of things—there is beauty in form as well. While you are good at thinking abstractly, focusing on details a bit more may help you discover things about the world.

You are advocating
    Being social, empathic, and understanding makes you ADVOCATING. Some people find being around others exhausting—but not you! You are energized by spending time with friends, and you are good at meeting new people. One of the reasons you enjoy conversation as much as you do is that you often learn about yourself while talking things out with a friend; you realize things about your own beliefs while discussing them with others. You have insight into what others are thinking and feeling. This ability allows you to be happy for others, and to commiserate when something has gone wrong for them. You are highly compassionate, and being conscious of how things affect those close to you leaves you cautious about trusting others too hastily. Despite these reservations, you are open-minded when it comes to your worldview; you don't look to impose your ways on others. Your sensitivity towards others' plights contributes to an understanding—both intellectual and emotional—of many different perspectives. As someone who understands the complexities of the world around you, you are reluctant to pass judgments.

While it's important to think about others, don't forget to take some time for yourself, and occassionally to put yourself first. Take some time to spend with a few close friends; although it's difficult to find people to trust, it's worth the effort. When you have great ideas, it can be hard to relinquish control, but it can also feel good to take the pressure off and enjoy someone else leading the way.

MBTI
    iNtJ
    Enneagram
    152 so/sx
    Socionics
    INTp Ni

My Profile for the Advocating Inventor Results

You are an Inventor

Your imagination, self-reliance, openness to new things, and appreciation for utility combine to make you an INVENTOR. You have the confidence to make your visions into reality, and you are willing to consider many alternatives to get that done. The full spectrum of possibilities in the world intrigues you—you're not limited by pre-conceived notions of how things should be. Problem-solving is a specialty of yours, owing to your persistence, curiosity, and understanding of how things work. Your vision allows you to identify what's missing from a given situation, and your creativity allows you to fill in the gaps. Your awareness of how things function gives you the ability to come up with new uses for common objects. It is more interesting for you to pursue excitement than it is to get caught up in a routine. Although understanding details is not difficult for you, you specialize in seeing the bigger picture and don't get caught up in specifics. You tend to more proactive than reactive—you don't just wait for things to come to you. Your independent streak allows you to make decisions efficiently and to trust your instincts. You prefer to have time to plan for things, feeling better with a schedule than with keeping plans up in the air until the last minute. The control you feel over your life is empowering to you-- you believe in your abilities and acknowledge your shortcomings. Explanations of the world that focus on destiny or fate don't really interest you. You take responsibility for what goes wrong in your life, and also for what goes well.

Try applying your creativity to more artistic arenas, and letting your imagination take less practical forms.

You are Advocating

Being social, empathic, and understanding makes you ADVOCATING. Some people find being around others exhausting—but not you! You are energized by spending time with friends, and you are good at meeting new people. One of the reasons you enjoy conversation as much as you do is that you often learn about yourself while talking things out with a friend; you realize things about your own beliefs while discussing them with others. You have insight into what others are thinking and feeling. This ability allows you to be happy for others, and to commiserate when something has gone wrong for them. You are highly compassionate, and being conscious of how things affect those close to you leaves you cautious about trusting others too hastily. Despite these reservations, you are open-minded when it comes to your worldview; you don't look to impose your ways on others. Your sensitivity towards others' plights contributes to an understanding—both intellectual and emotional—of many different perspectives. As someone who understands the complexities of the world around you, you are reluctant to pass judgments.

While it's important to think about others, don't forget to take some time for yourself, and occassionally to put yourself first. Take some time to spend with a few close friends; although it's difficult to find people to trust, it's worth the effort. When you have great ideas, it can be hard to relinquish control, but it can also feel good to take the pressure off and enjoy someone else leading the way.

Your Personality Chart

Confidence 60
    Openness 38
    Extroversion 52
    Empathy 58
    Trust in others 34
    Agency 100
    Masculinity 54
    Femininity 38
    Spontaneity 30
    Attention to style 34
    Authoritarianism 68
    Earthy/Imaginative 44
    Aesthetic/Functional 34

This is the second time I got anything other than Free-Wheeling Inventor. I always come off more extroverted on the Personal DNA tests - I'm thinking perhaps it's because I can effortlessly initiate conversations with new people and don't feel drained after prolonged socializing (with company I enjoy - mainly extroverts).
    "I cannot expect even my own art to provide all of the answers -- only to hope it keeps asking the right questions." -- Grace Hartigan

Enneagram: Tritype - 1w9, 5 (balanced wings), 2w3; Overall Variant: So/Sx
    SLOAN: rCoa|I|
    Functional Preferences: Ni, Te/Fi, Ti, Se, Fe, Si, Ne

Quote Originally Posted by OneWithSoul View Post
    Looking into the eyes of a [Ni user] is like peeking through a portal into a parallel universe.

Senior Member Array FallsPioneer's Avatar
    MBTI
    INTJ

FallsPioneer is a Benevolent Creator. It's like the same thing as blue, green, and pink rectangles, with a black one thrown in to promote long life and a dinky purple one hiding in the corner.

Edit: Hmm, the other three people who got Benevolent Creator are ENFP's...I'd think that it seems my result doesn't gel with my being an INTJ, but I don't give a shit because I think both fit.
    Still using a needle to break apart a grain of sand.

To the top of the world Array arcticangel02's Avatar
    MBTI
    eNFP

Make that four ENFPs with Benevolent Creator, Falls.

Confidence 80
    Openness 76
    Extroversion 64
    Empathy 62
    Trust in others 82
    Agency 26
    Masculinity 2
    Femininity 94
    Spontaneity 94
    Attention to style 66
    Authoritarianism 40
    Earthy/Imaginative 18
    Aesthetic/Functional 82
    ANFP:
    Extraversion (52%) ---- Introversion (48%)
    Sensing (26%) ---- iNtuition (74%)
    Thinking (16%) ---- Feeling (84%)
    Judging (5%) ---- Perceiving (95%)

9w1 so/sx/sp

MBTI
    INTP

I tested a generous creator
    Confidence
    Openness
    Extroversion
    Empathy
    Trust in others
    Agency
    Masculinity
    Femininity
    Spontaneity
    Attention to style
    Authoritarianism
    Earthy/Imaginative
    Aesthetic/Functional

check out that empathy!!
    work smarter, not harder

MBTI
    WOLF

Advocating creator

Confidence 38

Openness 54

Extroversion 56

Empathy 80

Trust in others 10

Agency 8

Masculinity 80

Femininity 14

Spontaneity 66

Attention to style 52

Authoritarianism 20

Earthy/Imaginative
    Imaginative Earthy 16

Aesthetic/Functional
    Functional Aesthetic 78

I'm really not sure what is so damn masculine about me. I also found a lot of the questions quite difficult to answer - do they apply to the inhabitants of a model town in say, Iowa, or do they apply to the whole world including child labourers who've had half their arm eaten off by acid? Those buckets were hella difficult; quite often I was too lazy to change them too much after setting the values and miscalculating. All in all I think it's quite close though. I have higher confidence, I'm just modest when answering online questionnaires

Page 7 of 37 FirstFirst ... 5678917 ... LastLast