User Tag List

Page 6 of 37 FirstFirst ... 4567816 ... LastLast

Thread: PersonalDNA

MBTI
    infp

I think I got considerate Visionary, but I closed the window!

By the way, on what grounds does it judge masculinity or femininity? It said I was more feminin than masculin (I'm a guy), but I don't remember any questions that even vaguely related to gender... other than the "what gender are you" of course, which I answer "male".

not to be trusted Array miss fortune's Avatar
    Enneagram
    827 sp/so

reserved leader (some odd istp pattern or something? )

apparently I'm not too femenine

MBTI
    GONE

Advocating Creator

I think my map is pretty.

Thanks for the test, very innovative with the way you answer questions! Very good for my overanalytical 'non black and white' brain.

*Edit*
    I have to say though, my low 'agency' scores bother me. And I'm actually more spontaneous than my score on this test leads on...I think. Maybe I'm actually a stick in the mud and everyone's been to busy having impromptu parties to tell me.

*Another Edit*
    I just reread this description and an explanation of the factors...OMG, this is basically saying I'm a shallow ninny who only looks on the surface. :ouch:

And for the 'spontaneity' questions -- just because I try to plan everything out doesn't mean I can't adapt and do something different last minute or even that I actually keep to my plans..I'm very good at making plans...not so good at keeping them.
    Last edited by CzeCze; 11-12-2007 at 12:30 AM. Reason: no scripting, boo

MBTI
    GONE

Quote Originally Posted by whatever View Post
    reserved leader (some odd istp pattern or something? )

apparently I'm not too femenine
    Hahahha, bump that. Gender stereotypes are for losers!

Case in point -->

Junior Member Array illiterate abc's Avatar
    MBTI
    ENFP

I'm a Benevolent Creator.

I didn't really expect myself to pay so much attention to aesthetic over function. I guess that makes me shallow?

Also, I don't know how innovative I am. This doesn't sound very ENFJ to me; it sounds like ESFP. But then again, I've tested ESFP before. Bah I'm confused.

Confidence 62
    Openness 74
    Extroversion 72
    Empathy 96
    Trust in others 52
    Agency 20
    Masculinity 50
    Femininity 58
    Spontaneity 72
    Attention to style 60
    Authoritarianism 14
    Earthy/Imaginative 12
    Aesthetic/Functional 90

This doesn't sound very ENFJ to me; it sounds like ESFP. But then again, I've tested ESFP before. Bah I'm confused. =\

MBTI
    GONE

Quote Originally Posted by KMCE View Post
    Dynamic Analyst

The analysis is fairly accurate.
    I just looked at your analysis and --

Wow...you're not feminine at all

Looking at some people's scores, I think 'Dynamic' is correlative to ES or EJ whereas 'Advocating' is more EN or even EP. Basically we are both up in people's business whereas a 'Dynamic' is more focused on external tangibles like good work and action and possibly enforcing a 'J' like function whereas 'Advocating' is more about empathizing and focused on evoking emotions and not judging.

I think 'masculinity' and 'feminity' on this test are based on traditional ideas. Example: agency and authoritarianism both which are considered traditionally 'masculine' traits. If you check your score and scored high on these 2 traits, you probably have more 'masculine' points. Scored lower, you have more 'feminine' points.

I scored medium on masculine traits but higher on feminine so according to the test I am not too gender dysmorphic.

Quote Originally Posted by illiterate abc View Post
    I'm a Benevolent Creator.
    I didn't really expect myself to pay so much attention to aesthetic over function. I guess that makes me shallow?

This doesn't sound very ENFJ to me; it sounds like ESFP. But then again, I've tested ESFP before. Bah I'm confused. =\
    You know...it's hard to take your 'aesthetic over function' protest with your TOO CUTE avatar!

I also tested as a shallow creator... I guess in MBTI we associate archetypal artist with 'sf' but I think reading this test description can also point to 'nf'. The 'benevolent' description makes me think it points more to 'I' or not strongly expressed 'e' and again n. So the 'ENF' or 'INF' is not far off from these test results.

I like that this is a new way of typing different from MBTI. Good to break out of those boxes.

And I'm often confused.

And using emoticons too liberally.

MBTI
    ENFJ

Attentive Creator.

Animated Inventor

Highlights:

Agency - 100
    Masculinity - 98
    Trust in Others - 98
    Imaginitive - 96 (Earthly - 4)
    Functional - 96 (Aesthetic - 4)
    Openness - 94
    Confidence - 80

Very ENTPish. The highly imaginitive and highly functional combo seem like a perfect recipe for inventiveness.

Senior Member Array alcea rosea's Avatar
    MBTI
    ENFP
    Enneagram
    7w6
    Socionics
    ????

Benevolent Creator
    Last edited by alcea rosea; 02-10-2008 at 11:18 AM.

Plumage and Moult Array proteanmix's Avatar
    Enneagram
    1w2

Quote Originally Posted by illiterate abc View Post

I've tested ESFP a few times myself. Your Se may be poking through.
    Relationships have normal ebbs and flows. They do not automatically get better and better when the participants learn more and more about each other. Instead, the participants have to work through the tensions of the relationship (the dialectic) while they learn and group themselves and a parties in a relationships. At times the relationships is very open and sharing. Other time, one or both parties to the relationship need their space, or have other concerns, and the relationship is less open. The theory posits that these cycles occur throughout the life of the relationship as the persons try to balance their needs for privacy and open relationship.
    Interpersonal Communication Theories and Concepts
    Social Penetration Theory 1
    Social Penetration Theory 2
    Social Penetration Theory 3

Page 6 of 37 FirstFirst ... 4567816 ... LastLast