Considerate Idealist

Honor Thy Inferior Array Such Irony's Avatar
    MBTI
    INtp
    Enneagram
    5w6 sp/so
    Socionics
    LII Ne

I retook it, and got respectful idealist both times.

You are an Idealist

As an IDEALIST, you are distinctive for your integration of confidence, imagination, willingness to explore, and desire for competence over style.
    You have a strong capacity to comprehend the inner workings of things, finding new ideas and innovative insights to feed your curious nature.
    You are quite comfortable in the realm of abstract thought. You don't need a practical solution to every one of life's questions.
    You are comfortable with the decisions you make in life. You don't need to second-guess yourself, or seek a lot of opinions before you make up your mind.
    You enjoy the routines that you have created in your life, and don't feel the need to shake things up just for the sake of change.
    You generally succeed at what you do, and others would describe you as successful.
    It is important to you that products be efficient – looking good has to come second to working well.
    You aren't the kind of person who needs to collect stylish items in an attempt to create an attractive environment – you know that what matters most is function, not style.
    You're not one to force your positions on a group, and you tend to be fair in evaluating different options.
    You do your own thing when it comes to clothing, guided more by practical concerns than by other people's notions of style.
    Generally, you believe that you control your life, and that external forces only play a limited role in determining what happens to you.

If you want to be different:

You take time to explore your own thoughts and ideas, but this experience would only be heightened if you opened yourself up even more to others' ideas.
    Your faith in yourself and your lifestyle is well-founded, but the occasional foray into the unknown might broaden your perspective and help you see things differently.

how you relate to others

You are Respectful

Your reserved nature, understanding of the world, and faith in others make you RESPECTFUL.
    You trust those around you to do the right thing, so you tend not to get involved in other people's affairs.
    You have fewer friendships than some, but the relationships you do have are very meaningful and important to you.
    Your careful and practical observation of your environment has led you to understand that others' situations can be very complex.
    Because of this, you are slow to pass judgments on others, even if sometimes you can't see what it is about certain things that upsets them.
    You tend to enjoy the world through ideas and reflection, which allows you to get a lot out of the time you spend alone.
    Your friends would describe you as laid-back and easy-going.
    As someone who is calm and centered, you aren't likely to rush into things—this patience allows you to see many different perspectives and options.

If you want to be different:

Try letting your insight into the world and trust of others allow you to understand the feelings of those around you.
    While you know how much can be learned from observing your world, remember that much of life can be lived by experiencing it, not just understanding it.

This chart shows thirteen personality traits. Each bar indicates the percentage of test takers who entered a lower value for that trait than you did. For example, if Confidence is at 80, that means that 80% of people entered lower values for confidence questions than you did. Based on a sample of 30,000 users. Click here to learn more about the traits.

Confidence

Openness

Extroversion

Empathy

Trust in others

Agency

Masculinity

Femininity

Spontaneity

Attention to style

Authoritarianism

Earthy/Imaginative

Aesthetic/Functional

Junior Member Array
    MBTI
    ISFJ
    Enneagram
    6w5

Faithful realist

MBTI
    INTP
    Enneagram
    5w6

Advocating Visionary
    The east and the west are mine, the north and the south are mine. All seems beautiful to me.
    — Walt Whitman

Paragon Gone Wrong Array OrangeAppled's Avatar
    MBTI
    INFP
    Enneagram
    4w5 sp/sx
    Socionics
    IEI Ni

I used to score Generous Artist, but last time I took it I got Generous Creator.

PersonalDNA | Your True Self Revealed - Fast Fun Free Personality Tests
    "Charlotte sometimes dreams a wall around herself. But it's always with love - So much love it looks like everything else. Charlotte Sometimes - So far away, glass sealed and pretty." - The Cure

INFP | 4w5 sp/sx - 451| RLUEI - Primary Inquisitive

Page 28 of 37 FirstFirst ... 182627282930 ... LastLast