User Tag List

Page 27 of 37 FirstFirst ... 172526272829 ... LastLast

Thread: PersonalDNA

Junior Member Array
    MBTI
    INTJ

You are a Cautious Thinker.

Your cautiousness, appreciation of functionality, and imagination combine to make you a THINKER.

You have a vivid capacity for imagery that allows you to see beyond your present circumstances.

You like to be sure of yourself before voicing your opinion.

A lot of your time is spent at home, or with the people you care about.

Although you may dream often, you're very aware of how things work, and you value things that work well.

You take comfort in the familiar, and value predictability—and others value those things in you.

Accordingly, you prefer a set routine, and although you often imagine how things can be different, you're hesitant to take risks to change things.

Sometimes you doubt whether you have the ability to face certain challenges, but your practical focus helps you solve most problems.

Because of this, you tend to be more reactive than proactive, thinking thoroughly about the challenges that you face.

You have a broad-based, theoretical understanding of the world that allows you to understand its workings.

Your independent streak allows you to make decisions efficiently and to trust your instincts

You are balanced in your approach to problem-solving, not letting your emotions hold you up.

You are Cautious

Being independent, practical, and somewhat guarded with others makes you CAUTIOUS.

You tend to keep to yourself, wary of trusting others with personal information.

The values that you hold are central to your identity—you are a very principled person.

You have respect for the natural order of things, and a good sense of right and wrong.

Investigating the world through observation, as opposed to interaction, is preferable to you.

You have an appreciation for those who have attained a certain level of accomplishment, particularly the rare few who have succeeded honestly.

You are efficient—when you work with others, you get down to business, and fulfill your obligations.

You sometimes wish that others would be more like you—less hindered by their emotions, more respectful, and more private.

Senior Member Array
    MBTI
    INTP
    Enneagram
    5w4

Considerate Builder.
    Confidence: 6
    Openness: 40
    Extroversion: 24
    Empathy: 66
    Trust in Others: 60 (Srsly?)
    Agency: 10
    Masculinity: 74
    Femininity: 22 (Would've thought these would add to 100)
    Spontaneity: 70
    Attention to Style: 28
    Authoritarianism: 36
    Earthy/Imaginative, 62, AKA +12 Earthy
    Aesthetic/Functional: 12, AKA +38 Functional.

Some of these I take issue with. For one, trust in others. Secondarily, openness.
    Furthermore, I would've expected less traits analogous to an xSxJ
    INTP,
    Neutral Good/Lawful Good even split. 5w4 sp/sx melancholic/supine, even split. Yes, I stole this method of placement from black cat.

Member Array
    MBTI
    NiTi
    Socionics
    EII

You are a Benevolent Analyst. Sounds like a social worker....which works since I was a psych major.

Junior Member Array
    MBTI
    INFP
    Enneagram
    Socionics
    IEI

benevolent creator.
    confidence 82
    openness 70
    extroversion 44
    empathy76
    trust in others 96
    agency 8
    masculinity 14
    femininity 78
    spontaneity 76
    attention to style 80
    authoritarianism 42
    earthy/imaginative 10 (more imaginative)
    aesthetic/functional 82 (more aesthetic)

Reason vs Being Array ragashree's Avatar
    MBTI
    Mine
    Enneagram
    1w9

Generous Inventor PersonalDNA | Your True Self Revealed - Fast Fun Free Personality Tests

Confidence 50
    Openness 46
    Extroversion 22
    Empathy 96
    Trust in others 42
    Agency 30
    Masculinity 94
    Femininity 56
    Spontaneity 52
    Attention to style 36
    Authoritarianism 18
    Earthy/Imaginative 10
    Aesthetic/Functional 58

That test seemed to go on forever; I was quite relieved when it finally came to an end!
    Look into my avatar. Look deep into my avatar...

Senior Member Array InsatiableCuriosity's Avatar
    MBTI
    INTP
    Enneagram

You are a Generous Inventor.

Confidence 98
    Openness 96
    Extroversion 24
    Empathy 80
    Trust in others 44
    Agency 58
    Masculinity 92
    Femininity 68
    Spontaneity 68
    Attention to style 44
    Authoritarianism 10
    Earthy/Imaginative
    Imaginative Earthy 20
    Aesthetic/Functional
    Functional Aesthetic 12

You are an Inventor
    Your imagination, self-reliance, openness to new things, and appreciation for utility combine to make you an INVENTOR.
    You have the confidence to make your visions into reality, and you are willing to consider many alternatives to get that done.
    The full spectrum of possibilities in the world intrigues you—you're not limited by pre-conceived notions of how things should be.
    Problem-solving is a specialty of yours, owing to your persistence, curiosity, and understanding of how things work.
    Your vision allows you to identify what's missing from a given situation, and your creativity allows you to fill in the gaps.
    Your awareness of how things function gives you the ability to come up with new uses for common objects.
    It is more interesting for you to pursue excitement than it is to get caught up in a routine.
    Although understanding details is not difficult for you, you specialize in seeing the bigger picture and don't get caught up in specifics.
    You tend to more proactive than reactive—you don't just wait for things to come to you.
    Your independent streak allows you to make decisions efficiently and to trust your instincts
    Generally, you believe that you control your life, and that external forces only play a limited role in determining what happens to you.
    If you want to be different:
    Try applying your creativity to more artistic arenas, and letting your imagination take less practical forms.
    how you relate to others

You are Generous
    Your awareness of those around you, along with your nuanced perceptions of the world at large, makes you the GENEROUS person that you are.
    You value time to yourself and understand how rich your private world can be—you know that you don't have to go wild to have a good time.
    You are excited and energized by ideas and often enjoy things more through observation than through experience.
    This tendency gives you an appreciation for different perspectives and opinions about the world.
    Being as aware of others as you are doesn't mean you find it easy to trust them immediately—this is something that happens more slowly for you.
    Despite this, you are aware of the complexities of many situations and are reluctant to pass judgments on others.
    Although you have fewer friendships than some people, those that you have are meaningful and are important to you.
    You value spending time alone—it is while reflecting on the world around you that you often learn something new about yourself or begin to understand something that's been bothering you.
    If you want to be different:
    Given how attuned you are to others' thoughts and feelings, you might find that trusting people more is a way to broaden your perspective even further.
    While you know how much can be learned from observing the world around you, remember that much of life can be lived by experiencing it, not just by understanding it.
    "Study hard what interests you the most in the most undisciplined, irreverent and original manner possible."
    — Richard P. Feynman

"Never tell a person a thing is impossible. G*d/the Universe may have been waiting all this time for someone ignorant enough of the impossibility to do just that thing."
    author unknown

Let me count the ways Array Betty Blue's Avatar
    MBTI
    ENFP
    Enneagram
    7W6 sp/sx
    Socionics
    IEE

Benevolent Inventor

Confidence 80
    Openness 96
    Extroversion 96
    Empathy 96
    Trust in others 78
    Agency 54
    Masculinity 46
    Femininity 84
    Spontaneity 94
    Attention to style 10
    Authoritarianism 2

Earthy/Imaginative
    Imaginative Earthy
    Aesthetic/Functional
    Functional Aesthetic

I likey... i have always been in touch with my masculine side
    "We knew he was someone who had a tragic flaw, that's where his greatness came from"

MBTI
    ESFJ
    Socionics
    LII

I got 'Cautious Experiencer' the first time and 'Reserved Creator' this time.
    “'Fuck', I think. What a beautiful word. If I could say only one thing for the rest of my life, that would be it.”

MBTI
    INFP
    Enneagram
    6w7 so/sx
    Socionics
    EII Ne

you are a benevolent creator.

i would like to come up with some of these
    i, for instance, would be an

aesthetic bullshitter

Starcrossed Seafarer Array Aquarelle's Avatar
    MBTI
    INFJ
    Enneagram
    4w5

I really like this test! I really like the sliding scale options.

I got Considerate Inventor. It sounds about right.

Confidence
    LowHigh 78
    Openness
    LowHigh 40
    Extroversion
    LowHigh 4
    Empathy
    LowHigh 64
    Trust in others
    LowHigh 68
    Agency
    LowHigh 90