Thread: PersonalDNA

MBTI
    ENTP
    Socionics
    ENFp

I got 96 masculinity and 20 femininity)=

I feel mannish

Animated Inventor
    "In order for the light to shine so brightly, the darkness must be present." -Francis Bacon

"No matter how dark the moment, love and hope are always possible." -George Chakiris

MBTI
    INTJ
    Enneagram
    1w9 sp/sx

Advocating Idealist

interestingly, it seems that Im the ONLY one with that type in this thread!

You are an Idealist

As an IDEALIST, you are distinctive for your integration of confidence, imagination, willingness to explore, and desire for competence over style.
    #

You have a strong capacity to comprehend the inner workings of things, finding new ideas and innovative insights to feed your curious nature.
    #

You are quite comfortable in the realm of abstract thought. You don't need a practical solution to every one of life's questions.
    #

You are comfortable with the decisions you make in life. You don't need to second-guess yourself, or seek a lot of opinions before you make up your mind.
    #

You enjoy the routines that you have created in your life, and don't feel the need to shake things up just for the sake of change.
    #

You generally succeed at what you do, and others would describe you as successful.
    #

It is important to you that products be efficient – looking good has to come second to working well.
    #

You aren't the kind of person who needs to collect stylish items in an attempt to create an attractive environment – you know that what matters most is function, not style.
    #

You prefer to have time to plan for things, feeling better with a schedule than with keeping plans up in the air until the last minute.
    #

Generally, you believe that you control your life, and that external forces only play a limited role in determining what happens to you.

If you want to be different:
    #

You take time to explore your own thoughts and ideas, but this experience would only be heightened if you opened yourself up even more to others' ideas.
    #

Your faith in yourself and your lifestyle is well-founded, but the occasional foray into the unknown might broaden your perspective and help you see things differently.

---------------------

You are Advocating
    #

Being social, empathic, and understanding makes you ADVOCATING.
    #

Some people find being around others exhausting—but not you! You are energized by spending time with friends, and you are good at meeting new people.
    #

One of the reasons you enjoy conversation as much as you do is that you often learn about yourself while talking things out with a friend; you realize things about your own beliefs while discussing them with others.
    #

You have insight into what others are thinking and feeling. This ability allows you to be happy for others, and to commiserate when something has gone wrong for them.
    #

You are highly compassionate, and being conscious of how things affect those close to you leaves you cautious about trusting others too hastily.
    #

Despite these reservations, you are open-minded when it comes to your worldview; you don't look to impose your ways on others.
    #

Your sensitivity towards others' plights contributes to an understanding—both intellectual and emotional—of many different perspectives.
    #

As someone who understands the complexities of the world around you, you are reluctant to pass judgments.
    #

While it's important to think about others, don't forget to take some time for yourself, and occassionally to put yourself first.
    #

Take some time to spend with a few close friends; although it's difficult to find people to trust, it's worth the effort.
    #

When you have great ideas, it can be hard to relinquish control, but it can also feel good to take the pressure off and enjoy someone else leading the way.

Pumpernickel
    MBTI
    ENTJ

This test told me I am a man and a hippie. WTf

Pumpernickel
    MBTI
    ENTJ

Quote Originally Posted by Jaguar View Post
    Free-Wheeling Visionary
    HAH sounds pretty hippie.

I got free-wheeling too =/

MBTI
    ENTP
    Socionics
    ENFp

Quote Originally Posted by slowriot View Post
    "You are an Independent Idealist"

Hmmm its okay but I got a pretty low openness and high authorianism which is not really me.
    I got the exact opposite I got a 2 on authoritarianism and 78 on openness. And 100 on spontaneity0.o
    "In order for the light to shine so brightly, the darkness must be present." -Francis Bacon

"No matter how dark the moment, love and hope are always possible." -George Chakiris

Let me count the ways Betty Blue's Avatar
    MBTI
    ENFP
    Enneagram
    7W6 sp/sx
    Socionics
    IEE

You are an Advocating Inventor.

You are an Inventor
    #

Your imagination, self-reliance, openness to new things, and appreciation for utility combine to make you an INVENTOR.
    #

You have the confidence to make your visions into reality, and you are willing to consider many alternatives to get that done.
    #

The full spectrum of possibilities in the world intrigues you—you're not limited by pre-conceived notions of how things should be.
    #

Problem-solving is a specialty of yours, owing to your persistence, curiosity, and understanding of how things work.
    #

Your vision allows you to identify what's missing from a given situation, and your creativity allows you to fill in the gaps.
    #

Your awareness of how things function gives you the ability to come up with new uses for common objects.
    #

It is more interesting for you to pursue excitement than it is to get caught up in a routine.
    #

Although understanding details is not difficult for you, you specialize in seeing the bigger picture and don't get caught up in specifics.
    #

You tend to more proactive than reactive—you don't just wait for things to come to you.
    #

You're not afraid to let your emotions guide you, and you're generally considerate of others' feelings as well.
    #

Your sense of adventure is supreme - you're up for anything, anytime. Making plans in advance isn't necessary for you: you'd rather figure things out on the go.
    #

Try applying your creativity to more artistic arenas, and letting your imagination take less practical forms.
    how you relate to others
    You are Advocating
    #

Being social, empathic, and understanding makes you ADVOCATING.
    #

Some people find being around others exhausting—but not you! You are energized by spending time with friends, and you are good at meeting new people.
    #

One of the reasons you enjoy conversation as much as you do is that you often learn about yourself while talking things out with a friend; you realize things about your own beliefs while discussing them with others.
    #

You have insight into what others are thinking and feeling. This ability allows you to be happy for others, and to commiserate when something has gone wrong for them.
    #

You are highly compassionate, and being conscious of how things affect those close to you leaves you cautious about trusting others too hastily.
    #

Despite these reservations, you are open-minded when it comes to your worldview; you don't look to impose your ways on others.
    #

Your sensitivity towards others' plights contributes to an understanding—both intellectual and emotional—of many different perspectives.
    #

As someone who understands the complexities of the world around you, you are reluctant to pass judgments.
    #

While it's important to think about others, don't forget to take some time for yourself, and occassionally to put yourself first.
    #

Take some time to spend with a few close friends; although it's difficult to find people to trust, it's worth the effort.
    #

When you have great ideas, it can be hard to relinquish control, but it can also feel good to take the pressure off and enjoy someone else leading the way.

I like!
    "We knew he was someone who had a tragic flaw, that's where his greatness came from"

Senior Member tastes_like_purple's Avatar
    MBTI
    XXXX
    Enneagram

I got the Benevolent Artist

Your appreciation of beauty, ability to think abstractly, and innovativeness make you an ARTIST.

Never one to be tied to a particular way of doing things, you let your imagination guide you in discovering different possibilities.

You would rather seek out new experiences than stick to your everyday habits, taking in as much of the world as possible.

Your eye for beauty and your willingness to consider different perspectives make your creative efforts interesting—even though you may not realize this yourself.

You prefer to think about things before voicing your opinion, considering a wide, diverse range of options.

While there are forms and styles that you prefer, you tend to keep an open mind when it comes to your artistic preferences.

You are curious about things, interested in the "why" more than the “how.”

You have an active imagination that leads you express yourself in a distinct way.

You're not one to force your positions on a group, and you tend to be fair in evaluating different options.

You're not afraid to let your emotions guide you, and you're generally considerate of others' feelings as well.

You tend to do things on the spur of the moment, not sticking to a set schedule.

You have a strong sense of style and value your personal presentation - friends may even seek your style advice from time to time.

You believe that things happen for a reason, and that many things are not under our control.

You are a great person to interact with—understanding, giving, and trusting—in a word, BENEVOLENT

You don't mind being in social situations, as you feel comfortable enough with people to be yourself.

Your caring nature goes beyond a basic concern: you take the time to understand the nuances of people's situations before passing any sort of judgment.

You're a good listener, and even better at offering advice.

You're concerned with others at both an individual and societal level—you sympathize with the plights of troubled groups, and you can care about people you've never met.

Considering many different perspectives is something at which you excel, and you appreciate that quality in others.

Other people's feelings are important to you, and you're good at mediating disputes.

Because of your understanding and patience, you tend to bring out the best in people
    A falling star fell from your heart and landed in my eyes,
    I screamed aloud, as it tore through them,
    and now it's left me blind...

Quote Originally Posted by JustHer View Post
    HAH sounds pretty hippie.

I got free-wheeling too =/
    A free-wheeling hematoma?
    Think.

MBTI
    INFP
    Enneagram
    4w3?
    Socionics
    INFp

I got Generous Visionary.
    Does anyone know how this might correlate with mbti?
    When life gives you lemons, make apple juice. Then sit back and watch the world wonder how you did it.

"Of course it is happening inside your head, but why on earth should that mean that it is not real?" -Dumbledore

And by the way, everything in life is writable about if you have the outgoing guts to do it, and the imagination to improvise.
    The worst enemy to creativity is self-doubt.
    -Sylvia Plath

DFTBA

Quote Originally Posted by tigerlily113 View Post
    I got Generous Visionary.
    Does anyone know how this might correlate with mbti?
    There are 256 Personal DNA types.
    There are only 16 MBTI types.
    Think.

Quick Reply Quick Reply

• :bye:
  • :)
  • :hi:
  • :happy2:
  • :smile:
  • :wubbie:
  • :D
  • :hug: