User Tag List

First 12202122232432 Last

Thread: PersonalDNA

MBTI
    ESTJ
    Enneagram
    173 so/sx

When I click the link to someone else's results, it says "404 Not Found".
    Quote Originally Posted by Nørrsken impersonating EJCC
    It's strange. I keep banning morons, but they keep signing up? What is this?
    ESTJ - LSE - ESTj (mbti/socionics)
    1w2/7w6/3w4 so/sx (enneagram)
    lawful good (D&D) / ravenclaw + wampus (HP) / boros legion (M:TG)
    conscientious > sensitive > serious (oldham)
    want to ask me something? go for it!

Nickle Iron Silicone Charmed Justice's Avatar
    MBTI
    INFJ
    There is a thinking stuff from which all things are made, and which, in its original state, permeates, penetrates, and fills the interspaces of the universe.

MBTI
    ISTP
    Enneagram
    6w5 sx/sp
    ~Live and learn from fools and from sages~

Shameless Self-Promotion:MDP2525's Den and the Start of Motorcycle Maintenance

MBTI
    ESFP
    Enneagram
    9w8

Respectful Director
    PersonalDNA | Your True Self Revealed - Fast Fun Free Personality Tests

it was a pretty fun test, i liked the sliders instead of having just a few choices.

Nickle Iron Silicone Charmed Justice's Avatar
    MBTI
    INFJ

Me too. It made for more accurate responses.
    There is a thinking stuff from which all things are made, and which, in its original state, permeates, penetrates, and fills the interspaces of the universe.

Default I really liked the way this test scaled responses...

MBTI: ENTP

You are a Free-Wheeling Inventor.

About you:

You are an Inventor

Your imagination, self-reliance, openness to new things, and appreciation for utility combine to make you an INVENTOR.

You have the confidence to make your visions into reality, and you are willing to consider many alternatives to get that done.

The full spectrum of possibilities in the world intrigues you—you're not limited by pre-conceived notions of how things should be.

Problem-solving is a specialty of yours, owing to your persistence, curiosity, and understanding of how things work.

Your vision allows you to identify what's missing from a given situation, and your creativity allows you to fill in the gaps.

Your awareness of how things function gives you the ability to come up with new uses for common objects.

It is more interesting for you to pursue excitement than it is to get caught up in a routine.

Although understanding details is not difficult for you, you specialize in seeing the bigger picture and don't get caught up in specifics.

You tend to more proactive than reactive—you don't just wait for things to come to you.

Your independent streak allows you to make decisions efficiently and to trust your instincts

You tend to do things on the spur of the moment, not sticking to a set schedule.

You do your own thing when it comes to clothing, guided more by practical concerns than by other people's notions of style.

If you want to be different:

Try applying your creativity to more artistic arenas, and letting your imagination take less practical forms.

how you relate to others
    You are Free-Wheeling

Your charismatic nature, liveliness, and independence make you FREE-WHEELING.

You don't mind being in the spotlight, preferring social gatherings to quiet nights at home.

You take a practical approach to people, not getting too involved in their feelings—or their business.

At the same time, your acceptance of others leads you to be understanding of their life circumstances, even if you don't quite understand their emotional reactions to some things.

Although you have a wide circle of friends, you're very discerning as to whom you can trust.

You're not rigid in your beliefs about the world, and you don't want to impose your perspective on others, but at the same time, you know that plenty of people don't always act responsibly.

Engaging with others is a large part of how you live in the world, and most importantly, it plays a role in how you see yourself—you tend to learn a lot about yourself in situations where you are with other people.

You have an understanding of the complexities of situations, and you don't judge others too hastily.

If you want to be different:

Your open-mindedness about the world gives you a great perspective on things, but your lack of trust in others limits how close you can get with them. Try opening up to people a bit more without losing your healthy skepticism.

While being the life of the party will occasionally come naturally to you, be sure to reserve time for yourself—see what you can learn by spending some time observing the world rather than just by diving in.

Confidence 60
    Openness 86
    Extroversion 68
    Empathy 44
    Trust in others 46
    Agency 28
    Masculinity 100
    Femininity 10
    Spontaneity 86
    Attention to style 32
    Authoritarianism 16
    Earthy/Imaginative 44 (towards the imaginative end, i.e.)
    Aesthetic/Functional 20 (towards the functional end)

^ lol at bolded.

Free-wheeling leader

Quote Originally Posted by EJCC View Post
    When I click the link to someone else's results, it says "404 Not Found".

Twerking & Lurking ayoitsStepho's Avatar
    MBTI
    ISFP
    Enneagram
    4w3 so/sx

I'm a free wheeling artist. hmmm
    Quote Originally Posted by MacGuffin View Post
    ayoitsStepho is becoming someone else. Actually her true self, a rite of passage.

MBTI
    INTJ
    Enneagram
    5w6

Reserved Inventor.

Confidence 28
    Openness 50
    Extroversion 12
    Empathy 4
    Trust in others 36
    Agency 40
    Masculinity 84