User Tag List

First 123412 Last

Thread: PersonalDNA

I got advocating experiencer. How interesting. Not the most surprising scores ever, but they weren't quite what I was expecting, either.

Thanks for the link.

Oh, and I just noticed Red as an avatar. Do we have a kudos system here? Because that would have just gained kudos from me.
    I'm a man, and I'm proud of it.

Quote Originally Posted by Elwin_Ransom View Post
    I got advocating experiencer. How interesting. Not the most surprising scores ever, but they weren't quite what I was expecting, either.

Thanks for the link.

Oh, and I just noticed Red as an avatar. Do we have a kudos system here? Because that would have just gained kudos from me.
    I know what you mean. I find personality tests hard to take sometimes because I know I'm an ESFJ, so I tend to pick answers that correlate with my type... therefore the results are usually somewhat predictable. But I like this PersonalDNA test because of the "openness" and "confidence" factors.

You're the first person on here (that I know of) that likes Red! I'd give you kudos for that if I could.
    I bet they'll put something in the air tonight, just to light your face.

I'm a Considerate Creator which makes perfect sense. I also find it amusing that being a male my masculinity is a 4 but the clarification of the traits says "stereotypically male" so that made me feel a lot better. Male INFJs are so misunderstood but I wouldn't trade being INFJ for the world.

Quote Originally Posted by girlnamedbless View Post
    You're the first person on here (that I know of) that likes Red! I'd give you kudos for that if I could.
    I think Varelse likes Red as well (or would if she heard it).

Hmm. I was surprised that I got a 60 for my masculinity score as I usually get high feminine scores and low masculine scores. My highest score was an 82 in empathy. Not exactly surprising, but I wasn't quite expecting it, either.

Live and learn something new about yourself, right?
    I'm a man, and I'm proud of it.

MBTI
    INFJ
    Enneagram
    9w1
    Socionics
    INFj None

Considerate Inventor it says.
    “There are two novels that can change a bookish fourteen-year old’s life: The Lord of the Rings and Atlas Shrugged. One is a childish fantasy that often engenders a lifelong obsession with its unbelievable heroes, leading to an emotionally stunted, socially crippled adulthood, unable to deal with the real world. The other, of course, involves orcs.”
    ~ John Rogers

MBTI
    INFP

Generous Creator

Considerate Inventor

"A want fastened, wants annihilation."

MBTI
    INTJ

Benevolent Idealist. Oddly enough, the fifth time I'd been called benevolent today XD

Quote Originally Posted by Elwin_Ransom View Post
    I think Varelse likes Red as well (or would if she heard it).

Hmm. I was surprised that I got a 60 for my masculinity score as I usually get high feminine scores and low masculine scores. My highest score was an 82 in empathy. Not exactly surprising, but I wasn't quite expecting it, either.

Live and learn something new about yourself, right?
    I hate going off topic here, but I actually met the guys of Red. They are so awesome! They signed my concert ticket and I'm keeping it forever!

I have a 0 for my masculinity and a 92, and 96 for empathy and femininity, respectively. Not really surprised.

But yeah, I like these tests cause I like learning something new about myself... and of course how I relate to others.
    I bet they'll put something in the air tonight, just to light your face.

MBTI
    ISTP

Hmmm, pretty good test actually. I somehow remember not liking it before... ah well. My resultes were "Reserved Leader", which wasn't terribly expected. However, the breakdown matches up with a lot of other test results, though not as dominant - I expect this is because of the buckets part was hard for me to commit fully to just one side.
    Code:
    Femininity		2
    Extroversion		4
    Confidence		28
    Trust in others		30
    Spontaneity		38
    Aesthetic/Functional	42
    Empathy			42
    Authoritarianism	44
    Attention to style	48
    Earthy/Imaginative	52
    Agency			54
    Masculinity		84
    Openness		90
    The openness matches up with my other scores, as does my extroversion. Since I can't quite figure out what feminity and masculinity are, I can't comment - however, this may be the P/J divide to some degree (concientousness) since I'm quite far on the P side.

It does match up, roughly with my FFM preferences, namely that my dominant trait is introversion, followed by openness and concientousness. Since this is normally distributed, the correlation is suprisingly high - and also interesting that my neuroticism and agreeableness (T/F) are also in the 40-50%, which is where the other traits clump.
    Last edited by ptgatsby; 07-30-2007 at 02:53 PM.

Quick Reply Quick Reply

• :hi:
  • :bye:
  • :)
  • :hug:
  • :happy2:
  • :D
  • :smile:
  • :wubbie:
  • :wink:
  • ;)
  • :newwink: