Agency - 88
    Masculinity - 90
    Femininity - 74
    Spontaneity - 100
    Attention to style - 42
    Authoritarianism - 22
    Earthy/Imaginative - 50
    Aesthetic/Functional - 26 (Functional)
    Freude, schöner Götterfunken Tochter aus Elysium, Wir betreten feuertrunken, Himmlische, dein Heiligtum! Deine Zauber binden wieder Was die Mode streng geteilt; Alle Menschen werden Brüder, Wo dein sanfter Flügel weilt.

veteran attention whore Jeffster's Avatar
    MBTI
    ESFP
    Enneagram
    7w6 sx
    Socionics
    SEE Fi

Quote Originally Posted by Eric B View Post
    So far, we've gathered these 13 "descriptive" terms and 16 "subject" terms.

Advocating
    Attentive
    Animated
    Benevolent
    Cautious
    Considerate
    Concerned
    Encouraging
    Freewheeling
    Genuine
    Independent
    Respectful
    Reserved
    You left off "Generous." "Generous Director" is what I got.

Quote Originally Posted by noigmn View Post
    Spontaneity - 100
    *high fives the fellow Spontaneity 100*
    Jeffster Illustrates the Artisan Temperament <---- click here

"I like the sigs with quotes in them from other forum members." -- Oberon

The SP Spazz Youtube Channel

MBTI
    INTP
    Enneagram
    548 sp/sx
    Socionics
    INTj

Aw, man; and that's what I came out as too! I must have gotten it confused with "Genuine".
    APS Profile: Inclusion: e/w=1/6 (Supine) |Control: e/w=7/3 (Choleric) |Affection: e/w=1/9 (Supine)
    Ti 54.3 | Ne 47.3 | Si 37.8 | Fe 17.7 | Te 22.5 | Ni 13.4 | Se 18.9 | Fi 27.9

Temperament (APS) from scratch -- MBTI Type from scratch
    Type Ideas

MBTI
    ISTJ
    Enneagram
    1w9 sx/so
    Socionics
    LSI

Here is mine.
    Attached Images Attached Images
    - Caleb

"I am what I need to be..."

"Nemo me impune lacessit - No one provokes me with impunity."

MBTI
    I

Took the test again, and these were my results - PersonalDNA | Your True Self Revealed - Fast Fun Free Personality Tests:

These were the results from my first time taking it, about 2 months ago (I got Reserved Inventor back then) ...

Looks like I took a dip in confidence, extroversion, empathy, and imaginativeness.

MBTI
    ESTJ
    Enneagram
    Si
    Socionics
    ESTP
    "Where can you flee? What road will you use to escape us? Our horses are swift, our arrows sharp, our swords like thunderbolts, our hearts as hard as the mountains, our soldiers as numerous as the sand. Fortresses will not detain us, nor arms stop us. Your prayers to God will not avail against us. We are not moved by tears nor touched by lamentations."

MBTI
    ENFP
    Enneagram
    7w8
    Socionics
    IEE

You are an Advocating Creator.

about you

You are a Creator

Your imagination, confidence, willingness to explore, and appreciation of beauty make you a CREATOR.

You are independent, and you enjoy your self-sufficiency.

Defying convention, you are very innovative, and you have a vivid imagination.

The look of things is important to you, and you have a keen eye for aesthetic beauty in multiple arenas.

You have a strong interest in what is new and excitingand that includes forging ahead with new ideas, not simply discovering what is already out there.

Your eagerness to seek new and varied experiences leads you into many different situations.

You're not set on one way of doing things, and you are creative when it comes to finding novel solutions to complex problems.

You trust yourself to be innovative and resourceful.

Your confidence allows you to take your general awareness and channel it into creativity.

You're not afraid to let your emotions guide you, and you're generally considerate of others' feelings as well.

You tend to do things on the spur of the moment, not sticking to a set schedule.

If you want to be different:

Appreciate the earthly, practical elements of thingsthere is beauty in form as well.

While you are good at thinking abstractly, focusing on details a bit more may help you discover things about the world.

how you relate to others

You are Advocating

Being social, empathic, and understanding makes you ADVOCATING.

Some people find being around others exhaustingbut not you! You are energized by spending time with friends, and you are good at meeting new people.

One of the reasons you enjoy conversation as much as you do is that you often learn about yourself while talking things out with a friend; you realize things about your own beliefs while discussing them with others.

You have insight into what others are thinking and feeling. This ability allows you to be happy for others, and to commiserate when something has gone wrong for them.

You are highly compassionate, and being conscious of how things affect those close to you leaves you cautious about trusting others too hastily.

Despite these reservations, you are open-minded when it comes to your worldview; you don't look to impose your ways on others.

Your sensitivity towards others' plights contributes to an understandingboth intellectual and emotionalof many different perspectives.

As someone who understands the complexities of the world around you, you are reluctant to pass judgments.

While it's important to think about others, don't forget to take some time for yourself, and occassionally to put yourself first.

Take some time to spend with a few close friends; although it's difficult to find people to trust, it's worth the effort.

When you have great ideas, it can be hard to relinquish control, but it can also feel good to take the pressure off and enjoy someone else leading the way.

The Duchess of Oddity Queen Kat's Avatar
    MBTI
    E.T.
    Enneagram
    7w8

Free-Wheeling Creator

You are a Creator

Your imagination, confidence, willingness to explore, and appreciation of beauty make you a CREATOR.
    You are independent, and you enjoy your self-sufficiency.
    Defying convention, you are very innovative, and you have a vivid imagination.
    The look of things is important to you, and you have a keen eye for aesthetic beauty in multiple arenas.
    You have a strong interest in what is new and excitingand that includes forging ahead with new ideas, not simply discovering what is already out there.
    Your eagerness to seek new and varied experiences leads you into many different situations.
    You're not set on one way of doing things, and you are creative when it comes to finding novel solutions to complex problems.
    You trust yourself to be innovative and resourceful.
    Your confidence allows you to take your general awareness and channel it into creativity.
    Your independent streak allows you to make decisions efficiently and to trust your instincts
    You tend to do things on the spur of the moment, not sticking to a set schedule.
    You have a strong sense of style and value your personal presentation - friends may even seek your style advice from time to time.

Appreciate the earthly, practical elements of thingsthere is beauty in form as well.
    While you are good at thinking abstractly, focusing on details a bit more may help you discover things about the world.
    You are Free-Wheeling

Your charismatic nature, liveliness, and independence make you FREE-WHEELING.
    You don't mind being in the spotlight, preferring social gatherings to quiet nights at home.
    You take a practical approach to people, not getting too involved in their feelingsor their business.
    At the same time, your acceptance of others leads you to be understanding of their life circumstances, even if you don't quite understand their emotional reactions to some things.
    Although you have a wide circle of friends, you're very discerning as to whom you can trust.
    You're not rigid in your beliefs about the world, and you don't want to impose your perspective on others, but at the same time, you know that plenty of people don't always act responsibly.
    Engaging with others is a large part of how you live in the world, and most importantly, it plays a role in how you see yourselfyou tend to learn a lot about yourself in situations where you are with other people.
    You have an understanding of the complexities of situations, and you don't judge others too hastily.

Your open-mindedness about the world gives you a great perspective on things, but your lack of trust in others limits how close you can get with them. Try opening up to people a bit more without losing your healthy skepticism.
    While being the life of the party will occasionally come naturally to you, be sure to reserve time for yourselfsee what you can learn by spending some time observing the world rather than just by diving in.

Am I the only one?