• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

PersonalDNA

miss fortune

not to be trusted
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sp/so
animated leader... and apparently I'm not very empathetic :dry:

Confidence 82
Openness 74
Extroversion 78
Empathy 4
Trust in others 76
Agency 28
Masculinity 42
Femininity 12
Spontaneity 90
Attention to style 6
Authoritarianism 12
Earthy/Imaginative 84
Aesthetic/Functional 20

EJCC

The Devil of TypoC
MBTI Type
ESTJ
Enneagram
1w9
Instinctual Variant
sp/so
Genuine Analyst (really, really borderline on the "analyst" one, though. But the "genuine" describes me almost perfectly).

Grungemouse

Widdles in your cream.
MBTI Type
INTP
Enneagram
Reserved Thinker

Confidence: 28
Openness: 28
Extraversion: 2
Empathy: 28
Trust in others: 18
Agency: 8
Masculinity: 66
Femininity: 4
Spontaneity: 60
Attention to style: 20
Authoritarianism: 40
Earthy/Imaginative: 50
Aesthetic/Functional: 14

The Masc/Femme comparison makes me sound so butch.

Lacey

MBTI Type
INFP
Enneagram
6w5
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
Reserved Experiencer.

oneoutside

MBTI Type
ENTP
Enneagram
3w4
Dynamic Creator

100% Masculinity (figures)
98% Spontaneity
94% Confidence
84% Extroversion (I think this is too high)
78% Authoritarianism
76% Openness
74% Agency
68% Aesthetic vs. Functional
60% Trust in others (I think "trust" is the wrong word here)

34% Attention to style
18% Earthy vs. Functional
0% Empathy
0% Femininity

BlueGray

MBTI Type
INTP
Enneagram
Reserved Idealist.

Confidence 66%
Openness 24%
Extroversion 20%
Empathy 0%
Trust in others 40%
Agency 58%
Masculinity 98%
Femininity 0%
Spontaneity 58%
Attention to style 10%
Authoritarianism 14%
Earthy/Imaginative 4%
Aesthetic/Functional 36%

I'm considered masculine?

Trepidation

MBTI Type
ISTP
Enneagram
5w6
Oh yeah, this thing. Used to get generous builder, but now I seem to be stuck on considerate realist which I think is an overall better fit. I wish I could see what the rest of the types are, though.

Bam.

BlackCat

Shaman
MBTI Type
ESFP
Enneagram
9w8
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
I wish I could see what the rest of the types are, though.

I actually googled it, and there are apparently 256 possible types you can be in PersonalDNA. o_O But I've yet to see an actual list.

Timeless

Playnerd
MBTI Type
ENTP
Enneagram
you are an animated creator.

---

you are a creator:

Your imagination, confidence, willingness to explore, and appreciation of beauty make you a CREATOR.

You are independent, and you enjoy your self-sufficiency.

Defying convention, you are very innovative, and you have a vivid imagination.

The look of things is important to you, and you have a keen eye for aesthetic beauty in multiple arenas.

You have a strong interest in what is new and exciting—and that includes forging ahead with new ideas, not simply discovering what is already out there.

Your eagerness to seek new and varied experiences leads you into many different situations.

You're not set on one way of doing things, and you are creative when it comes to finding novel solutions to complex problems.

You trust yourself to be innovative and resourceful.

Your confidence allows you to take your general awareness and channel it into creativity.

You tend to do things on the spur of the moment, not sticking to a set schedule.

If you want to be different:

Appreciate the earthly, practical elements of things—there is beauty in form as well.

While you are good at thinking abstractly, focusing on details a bit more may help you discover things about the world.

how you relate to others

---

you are animated:

You are outgoing, comfortable with others, and up for anything, which makes you ANIMATED.

Some people find crowds and parties exhausting, but not you! You are able to be yourself in many situations.

Sometimes it is hard for you to understand why others feel the way they do, but that doesn't stop you from trusting them or having faith that they are good people.

You know the world is complicated and that there is often more than one side to a story, so you are careful not to make judgments about others too hastily.

You would rather experience the world than sit back and observe it—you are not one to sit on the sidelines.

You are an independent thinker and don't get too worried about how others might perceive you—you are not self-conscious about being the active, engaged person that you are.

Although you have a keen understanding of different people's life circumstances, you occasionally have trouble seeing why people get so upset and emotional about things—they should just lighten up and have fun!

In addition to having faith in the world, you have faith in the people around you—you trust others to do the right thing and to be honest.

Remember that time alone can be just as fulfilling as time spent with others—take some time for yourself and you might find that there are many things in your inner world that are just as compelling as the world outside your window.

Your open-mindedness about the ways of world gives you an understanding of people's differences, but that knowledge doesn't always translate into sympathy. Don't be afraid to let your trust and understanding influence your feelings.

---

Confidence: 74
Openness: 96
Extroversion: 54
Empathy: 32
Trust in others: 74
Agency: 58
Masculinity: 70
Femininity: 24
Spontaneity : 94
Attention to style: 56
Authoritarianism: 18
Earthy/Imaginative: 18
Aesthetic/Functional: 68

:rolli:

Source: PersonalDNA | Your True Self Revealed - Fast Fun Free Personality Tests

BlueFlame

MBTI Type
ENFJ
Enneagram
3w2
I really liked this test. Aside from my weird love of matrices, I thought it was pretty accurate and a nice change from the dull questions usually associated with good results! It would have been kind of nice to get a description of a person with both of the titles though, not separately.

I'm an Advocating Inventor
---------------------------------------------------------------
you are an inventor

Your imagination, self-reliance, openness to new things, and appreciation for utility combine to make you an INVENTOR.

You have the confidence to make your visions into reality, and you are willing to consider many alternatives to get that done.

The full spectrum of possibilities in the world intrigues you—you're not limited by pre-conceived notions of how things should be.

Problem-solving is a specialty of yours, owing to your persistence, curiosity, and understanding of how things work.

Your vision allows you to identify what's missing from a given situation, and your creativity allows you to fill in the gaps.

Your awareness of how things function gives you the ability to come up with new uses for common objects.

It is more interesting for you to pursue excitement than it is to get caught up in a routine.

Although understanding details is not difficult for you, you specialize in seeing the bigger picture and don't get caught up in specifics.

You tend to more proactive than reactive—you don't just wait for things to come to you.

You prefer to have time to plan for things, feeling better with a schedule than with keeping plans up in the air until the last minute.

Try applying your creativity to more artistic arenas, and letting your imagination take less practical forms.

---------------------------------------------
how you relate to others

you are advocating

Being social, empathic, and understanding makes you ADVOCATING.

Some people find being around others exhausting—but not you! You are energized by spending time with friends, and you are good at meeting new people.

One of the reasons you enjoy conversation as much as you do is that you often learn about yourself while talking things out with a friend; you realize things about your own beliefs while discussing them with others.

You have insight into what others are thinking and feeling. This ability allows you to be happy for others, and to commiserate when something has gone wrong for them.

You are highly compassionate, and being conscious of how things affect those close to you leaves you cautious about trusting others too hastily.

Despite these reservations, you are open-minded when it comes to your worldview; you don't look to impose your ways on others.

Your sensitivity towards others' plights contributes to an understanding—both intellectual and emotional—of many different perspectives.

As someone who understands the complexities of the world around you, you are reluctant to pass judgments.

While it's important to think about others, don't forget to take some time for yourself, and occassionally to put yourself first.

Take some time to spend with a few close friends; although it's difficult to find people to trust, it's worth the effort.

When you have great ideas, it can be hard to relinquish control, but it can also feel good to take the pressure off and enjoy someone else leading the way.

Lux

Kraken down on piracy
You are a Concerned Creator.

Hmmm, it seems to have changed just a bit since I last took this test, but not too much.

slowriot

He who laughs
Enneagram
5w4
"You are an Independent Idealist"

Hmmm its okay but I got a pretty low openness and high authorianism which is not really me.