User Tag List

First 123

Habitual Fi LineStepper JocktheMotie's Avatar

A-29
    B-35
    C-11
    D-29

I found that the B answers appealed to my sense of the essence and function of things. A answers appealed to my mind's tendency to continually fact check and reference what I know, although it was far more detailed than I typically care to worry about. D answers appealed to my sense of synthesis and conceptualizing, however instead of "God" I just sort of subbed in something equivalent from a philosophical standpoint.

Good test.

EDIT: Oops, forgot C, very nonexistent and thought the answers were mostly crap and fluff

^ Great commentary. I agree.

MBTI
    GONE

A - 25
    B - 26
    C - 27
    D - 32

I couldn't help but think of the quads MBT and functions.

A - NTj
    B - was textbook SJ
    C - hardcore F
    D *smacked* of Ne and extraversion.

ABC evened out for me because it depended on the scenario. Most of the A answers (hardcore NT) were waaaaaaaay too exacting and NT for me, except for the parts about being nerdy and liking to gather information and come to my own conclusions and liking to find out as much as possible about things you like.
    “If you want to tell people the truth, make them laugh, otherwise they'll kill you.” ― Oscar Wilde

"I'm outtie 5000" ― Romulux

Johari/Nohari

MBTI
    GONE

Quote Originally Posted by Halla74 View Post
    OK, I did it but somehow the damn results didn't output.

Will try again later.

Man, I have to admit, some of those questions were very obtuse. There were quite a few that I had to say bollocks to all 4 options as none were indicative of my perception on anything. Maybe I'm just a whackjob?

Cheers for now,

-Alex
    LOL, no, I think it was partly the language issue. I could tell a non-native English user wrote the exam (and hey, there's nothing wrong with that!) and some of the responses were really specific (I did not identify) but I've taken so many personality exams, I just guessed at the overall 'gist' the answer was getting at.

On overthinking the questions

The breakfast question....

A) Does anyone who is not on a diet really look into the nutritional values and such? I mean, I like to know what's in my breakfast and I do check labels when I buy food but I am female and have been conditioned to be "health conscious".

B) Having a "proper" orderly breakfast? Most people are so out of it or in a rush in the morning they don't have time. But, I think if you answer "yes" you probably lean heavily towards some "J".

C) I do agree about usually grabbing something quick to go when I'm alone but didn't agree that breakfast is meant to be shared with company. Because breakfast is a fun ritual and I like making elaborate breakfasts for myself 'cause I like to eat and it's the only meal of the day I'm justified in using girly teapots and teacups and using pretty plates for my toast and marmalade that I have the cute doily top on and a special butter knife. HAHAHAHA. I am not even kidding.

D) The idea of putting together the "millionaire's sandwich' and being "bored" with regular breakfast was hilarious to me! I imagined someone putting a whole lobster and caesar salad and all the random stuff from the buffet between two pitas and noshing away with this crazy smug look on their face. I like buffets.
    “If you want to tell people the truth, make them laugh, otherwise they'll kill you.” ― Oscar Wilde

"I'm outtie 5000" ― Romulux

Johari/Nohari

Quote Originally Posted by CzeCze View Post

D) The idea of putting together the "millionaire's sandwich' and being "bored" with regular breakfast was hilarious to me! I imagined someone putting a whole lobster and caesar salad and all the random stuff from the buffet between two pitas and noshing away with this crazy smug look on their face. I like buffets.
    Hey, I answered D on that one.
    Damn, that sounds good. Lobster and caesar salad in a pita? Great idea.
    I go nuts at buffets. I put all sorts of things together.

MBTI
    INTP

Quote Originally Posted by CzeCze View Post
    A) Does anyone who is not on a diet really look into the nutritional values and such? I mean, I like to know what's in my breakfast and I do check labels when I buy food but I am female and have been conditioned to be "health conscious".
    I am male, and I almost always read the label. The whole label. Nutrition facts, ingredients, allergy warnings, etc. If there's an ingredient that sounds suspicious, I look it up online. Neither am I on a diet, nor am I particularly health conscious. That's just how I roll.

your resident asshole

Haha! I agree with the breakfast question. I think I picked all zeros for that one and then tried to answer better for the next questions. :/

deleted

A |||||||||||||||||||||||
    B |||||||||||||||||||||||||
    C |||||||||||||||||
    D ||||||||||||||

MBTI
    INTJ

hello is this test still around? im quite interested

Damn American Cowboy Reborn Relic's Avatar
    MBTI
    INTP

I don't see a test starten anywhere. Did the site get edited?

EDIT: Yes it did. Blah. Well I'll find another one then.
    "Speak softly and carry a big stick."

--Theodore Roosevelt

“Be careful, lest in casting out your demon you exorcise the best thing in you.”

--Friedrich Nietzche

I have a Johari again