User Tag List

123 Last

MBTI
    fool

MBTI
    ISFJ

The Beaver

You are often dominated by powerful emotions, although generally a sound sense of purpose guides your actions and relationships with others. In most undertakings, thoroughness, determination, persistence and concentration bring successful results. Great courage is shown when in physical distress or mental strain. An ability to fight off all opposition is the result of your determination and tremendous staying power. Self-control is one of your main characteristics; actions and feelings are restrained by a cautious, secretive nature.

Who?Wha?What is that supposed to mean?!

MBTI
    INFJ
    Enneagram
    4w5

The Rabbit

You are sensitive, impressionable, warm and loving. Possessing a powerful imagination you see the poetry of life, and no matter where located you infuse a sense of the beautiful into your surroundings. An optimist and dreamer, you strive all the while for Utopia, seeking a quite life with as little trouble as possible. One great gift is your ability for interpreting ideas. You have the capability of taking an idea and transforming it into something everyone can appreciate and understand. A strong sense of service and compassion is also part of your nature. On occasion you find yourself put on by others, and torn by emotions and desperate to do the right thing, you become easily confused, giving way for the sake of peace and harmony.
    Sounds good enough, I think. But what does that have to do with rabbits?

Senior Member iamathousandapples's Avatar
    MBTI
    ISTP
    Enneagram
    5w6
    Socionics
    ILI

Your result for The Interaction Type Test ...
    The Beaver

The Beaver
    You are often dominated by powerful emotions, although generally a sound sense of purpose guides your actions and relationships with others. In most undertakings, thoroughness, determination, persistence and concentration bring successful results. Great courage is shown when in physical distress or mental strain. An ability to fight off all opposition is the result of your determination and tremendous staying power. Self-control is one of your main characteristics; actions and feelings are restrained by a cautious, secretive nature.

MBTI
    ENTJ
    Enneagram
    8w9 sp/sx
    Socionics
    LIE

rabbit, of course
    I N V I C T U S

The Fox

You possess abundant creative energy and enthusiasm for life. Very brave, positive and competitive, you have natural leadership qualities. Obstacles are overcome by sheer physical courage. An enterprising nature, with a capability for seizing opportunities is a factor for success. Recklessness and arrogance are your worst traits. You can also be violent when roused. You value your freedom and independence, though this may be interpreted as selfishness by others.

I deem this quiz silly. However, I am proud to not be a beaver or rabbit.

lab rat extraordinaire CrystalViolet's Avatar
    MBTI
    XNFP
    Enneagram
    5w4 sx/sp

Your result for The Interaction Type Test ...

The Dragon

You have much ingenuity, versatility and general resourcefulness. This provides an ever-present power of invention which must find an outlet of some kind. Intellectual and clever, and with a keen interest in life and what goes on around you, you learn rapidly. An unconventional, or original quality in your personality may manifest itself on occasions; others may see you as a little eccentric, or even dual-natured.
    Currently submerged under an avalanche of books and paper work. I may come back up for air from time to time.
    Real life awaits and she is a demanding mistress.

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

MBTI
    INTP
    Enneagram
    5w4
    Socionics
    iLi

The Fox

You possess abundant creative energy and enthusiasm for life. Very brave, positive and competitive, you have natural leadership qualities. Obstacles are overcome by sheer physical courage. An enterprising nature, with a capability for seizing opportunities is a factor for success. Recklessness and arrogance are your worst traits. You can also be violent when roused. You value your freedom and independence, though this may be interpreted as selfishness by others.

ish red no longer *sad* nightning's Avatar
    MBTI
    INfj

Why am I a bunny wabbit? *sigh* So not interesting...
    My stuff (design & other junk) lives here: http://nnbox.ca

MBTI
    INTJ
    Enneagram
    135 so/sp

How ENTJ of me.

The Lion

You possess a strong sense of dignity, nobility and warmth of heart. Broadminded, expansive and self-confident you seek positions of authority and responsibility in whatever field you operate. You tend to dominate people and situations through sheer enthusiasm. This ability, together with a keen sense of drama and a love of display, makes you very popular. On the negative side you can be patronising, conceited, intolerant, snobbish, pompous, self-indulgent and tyrannical - but only sometimes, and even then you are still a likeable sort of person!