User Tag List

First 23456 Last

MBTI
    INTP
    Enneagram
    5w4
    Socionics
    ILI

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

The Beaver

You are often dominated by powerful emotions, although generally a sound sense of purpose guides your actions and relationships with others. In most undertakings, thoroughness, determination, persistence and concentration bring successful results. Great courage is shown when in physical distress or mental strain. An ability to fight off all opposition is the result of your determination and tremendous staying power. Self-control is one of your main characteristics; actions and feelings are restrained by a cautious, secretive nature.
    I 96% N 93% T 75% P 63% 5w4 sp/sx/so ILI
    Ti>Ne>Te>Ni>Si>Fi>Se>Fe
    I'm interested in what you percieve me to be. Johari/Nohari

MBTI
    enfp
    Enneagram
    6w7 sp/sx
    Socionics
    IEE

I'm the only rat here... Pretty accurate, though!! (Except for the material possessions part. And why do they put emotional around patient and steady? That's inaccurate, too. )

Rat

You are determined, practical, reliable and patient in all circumstances. You have a steadiness of character which could serve you well in business matters. A strong desire for material possessions is a dominant motivating factor in your life. You are emotional, sensitive, trustworthy and loyal. There is a reluctance to take risks in any circumstances. On the negative side, your love of ease can make you self-indulgent and lazy at times. A too-conservative manner can get you stuck in a rut, and make your life dull and routine.

The Beaver

You are often dominated by powerful emotions, although generally a sound sense of purpose guides your actions and relationships with others. In most undertakings, thoroughness, determination, persistence and concentration bring successful results. Great courage is shown when in physical distress or mental strain. An ability to fight off all opposition is the result of your determination and tremendous staying power. Self-control is one of your main characteristics; actions and feelings are restrained by a cautious, secretive nature.

MBTI
    INTP
    Enneagram

Beaver.

MBTI
    INFJ

Rabbit

The Rabbit

You are sensitive, impressionable, warm and loving. Possessing a powerful imagination you see the poetry of life, and no matter where located you infuse a sense of the beautiful into your surroundings. An optimist and dreamer, you strive all the while for Utopia, seeking a quite life with as little trouble as possible. One great gift is your ability for interpreting ideas. You have the capability of taking an idea and transforming it into something everyone can appreciate and understand. A strong sense of service and compassion is also part of your nature. On occasion you find yourself put on by others, and torn by emotions and desperate to do the right thing, you become easily confused, giving way for the sake of peace and harmony.

Seems pretty accurate.

MBTI
    INTJ

Every single one of the INFJs who have posted have been rabbits. I'm one too. Why do we get assigned the lame animal? Is there a thread about what animal should be for what type? Cuz if not there should be.

MBTI
    ENTP

Beaver.

MBTI
    INFP
    Enneagram
    4w5
    Socionics
    LoL

I got:

The Beaver

The Beaver
    Then, I went back and changed 1 answer I wasn't sure about, and got:

The Rabbit

The Rabbit
    You are sensitive, impressionable, warm and loving. Possessing a powerful imagination you see the poetry of life, and no matter where located you infuse a sense of the beautiful into your surroundings. An optimist and dreamer, you strive all the while for Utopia, seeking a quite life with as little trouble as possible. One great gift is your ability for interpreting ideas. You have the capability of taking an idea and transforming it into something everyone can appreciate and understand. A strong sense of service and compassion is also part of your nature. On occasion you find yourself put on by others, and torn by emotions and desperate to do the right thing, you become easily confused, giving way for the sake of peace and harmony.
    Ten questions seems like too few for an accurate result...
    "How can I be, all I want to be,
    When all I want to do is strip away these stilled constraints
    And crush this charade, shred this sad, masquerade"
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qGeq5v7L3WM

Striving for balance Little Linguist's Avatar
    MBTI
    xNFP

Interesting test! I got:

Your result for The Interaction Type Test ...
    The Beaver

If you are interested in language, words, linguistics, or foreign languages, check out my blog and read, post, and/or share.