User Tag List

First 12345 Last

MBTI
    EsTP
    Enneagram
    6w7

I am a Beaver.

You are often dominated by powerful emotions, although generally a sound sense of purpose guides your actions and relationships with others. In most undertakings, thoroughness, determination, persistence and concentration bring successful results. Great courage is shown when in physical distress or mental strain. An ability to fight off all opposition is the result of your determination and tremendous staying power. Self-control is one of your main characteristics; actions and feelings are restrained by a cautious, secretive nature.

Sounds NT..
    MBTI Type: iNTj
    Enneagram Type: 3w4 sp/sx

MBTI
    Enfp
    Enneagram
    497 sx/so
    Socionics
    IEE Fi

The Dragon

You have much ingenuity, versatility and general resourcefulness. This provides an ever-present power of invention which must find an outlet of some kind. Intellectual and clever, and with a keen interest in life and what goes on around you, you learn rapidly. An unconventional, or original quality in your personality may manifest itself on occasions; others may see you as a little eccentric, or even dual-natured
    ★ڿڰۣ✿ℒoѵℯ✿ڿڰۣ★

"Harm none, do as ye will”

I'm... a bunny? Damnit.

Whisky Old & Women Young Speed Gavroche's Avatar
    MBTI
    EsTP
    Enneagram
    6w7 sx/sp

The Fox

You possess abundant creative energy and enthusiasm for life. Very brave, positive and competitive, you have natural leadership qualities. Obstacles are overcome by sheer physical courage. An enterprising nature, with a capability for seizing opportunities is a factor for success. Recklessness and arrogance are your worst traits. You can also be violent when roused. You value your freedom and independence, though this may be interpreted as selfishness by others.
    EsTP 6w7 Sx/Sp

Chaotic Neutral

E=60% S=55% T=70% P=80%

"I don't believe in guilt, I only believe in living on impulses"

"Stereotypes about personality and gender turn out to be fairly accurate: ... On the binary Myers-Briggs measure, the thinking-feeling breakdown is about 30/70 for women versus 60/40 for men." ~ Bryan Caplan

Permabanned
    MBTI
    ISFP
    Enneagram
    6w7 sx
    Socionics
    SEE Fi

I are a bunny rabbit.

Surprise!

MBTI
    ENFP
    Enneagram
    9w1 sx/so

The Dragon
    You have much ingenuity, versatility and general resourcefulness. This provides an ever-present power of invention which must find an outlet of some kind. Intellectual and clever, and with a keen interest in life and what goes on around you, you learn rapidly. An unconventional, or original quality in your personality may manifest itself on occasions; others may see you as a little eccentric, or even dual-natured.

dragon is my chinese zodiac sign too..cool
    There can’t be any large-scale revolution until there’s a personal revolution, on an individual level. It’s got to happen inside first.
    -Jim Morrison

MBTI
    I

The Beaver

You are often dominated by powerful emotions, although generally a sound sense of purpose guides your actions and relationships with others. In most undertakings, thoroughness, determination, persistence and concentration bring successful results. Great courage is shown when in physical distress or mental strain. An ability to fight off all opposition is the result of your determination and tremendous staying power. Self-control is one of your main characteristics; actions and feelings are restrained by a cautious, secretive nature.

Very SJ, haha!

MBTI
    iNtJ
    Enneagram
    152 so/sx
    Socionics
    INTp Ni

Another Beaver.
    "I cannot expect even my own art to provide all of the answers -- only to hope it keeps asking the right questions." -- Grace Hartigan

Enneagram: Tritype - 1w9, 5 (balanced wings), 2w3; Overall Variant: So/Sx
    SLOAN: rCoa|I|
    Functional Preferences: Ni, Te/Fi, Ti, Se, Fe, Si, Ne

Quote Originally Posted by OneWithSoul View Post
    Looking into the eyes of a [Ni user] is like peeking through a portal into a parallel universe.

MBTI
    ESFP
    Enneagram
    9w8

The Lion

You possess a strong sense of dignity, nobility and warmth of heart. Broadminded, expansive and self-confident you seek positions of authority and responsibility in whatever field you operate. You tend to dominate people and situations through sheer enthusiasm. This ability, together with a keen sense of drama and a love of display, makes you very popular. On the negative side you can be patronising, conceited, intolerant, snobbish, pompous, self-indulgent and tyrannical - but only sometimes, and even then you are still a likeable sort of person!

MBTI
    intp
    Enneagram
    5w4 sx

The Dragon

You have much ingenuity, versatility and general resourcefulness. This provides an ever-present power of invention which must find an outlet of some kind. Intellectual and clever, and with a keen interest in life and what goes on around you, you learn rapidly. An unconventional, or original quality in your personality may manifest itself on occasions; others may see you as a little eccentric, or even dual-natured.