User Tag List

First 1234 Last

Phantonym

The Duchess of Oddity Queen Kat's Avatar
    MBTI
    E.T.
    Enneagram
    7w8

Your result for The Interaction Type Test ...

The Dragon

You have much ingenuity, versatility and general resourcefulness. This provides an ever-present power of invention which must find an outlet of some kind. Intellectual and clever, and with a keen interest in life and what goes on around you, you learn rapidly. An unconventional, or original quality in your personality may manifest itself on occasions; others may see you as a little eccentric, or even dual-natured.
    I was sitting outside the classroom waiting to go in, and I saw an airplane hit the tower. The TV was obviously on. I used to fly myself and I said, "There's one terrible pilot."
    - George W. Bush -

SCUAI - 7w8 sx/sp - Chaotic Evil - Fucking Cute - ALIVE

Blog. Read it, bitches.
    Questions? Click here
    If you don't agree about my MBTI type, you can complain about it here. I've had plenty of people telling me I'm something else, in my reputation box. That's annoying.

Nips away your dignity Fluffywolf's Avatar
    MBTI
    INTP
    Enneagram
    9 sp/sx

The Beaver

You are often dominated by powerful emotions, although generally a sound sense of purpose guides your actions and relationships with others. In most undertakings, thoroughness, determination, persistence and concentration bring successful results. Great courage is shown when in physical distress or mental strain. An ability to fight off all opposition is the result of your determination and tremendous staying power. Self-control is one of your main characteristics; actions and feelings are restrained by a cautious, secretive nature.
    ~Self-depricating Megalomaniacal Superwolf

MBTI
    ESFJ

The Rabbit

You are sensitive, impressionable, warm and loving. Possessing a powerful imagination you see the poetry of life, and no matter where located you infuse a sense of the beautiful into your surroundings. An optimist and dreamer, you strive all the while for Utopia, seeking a quite life with as little trouble as possible. One great gift is your ability for interpreting ideas. You have the capability of taking an idea and transforming it into something everyone can appreciate and understand. A strong sense of service and compassion is also part of your nature. On occasion you find yourself put on by others, and torn by emotions and desperate to do the right thing, you become easily confused, giving way for the sake of peace and harmony.
    “I made you take time to look at what I saw and when you took time to really notice my flower, you hung all your associations with flowers on my flower and you write about my flower as if I think and see what you think and see—and I don't.”
    ― Georgia O'Keeffe

MBTI
    ENTP

The Fox

The Fox
    You possess abundant creative energy and enthusiasm for life. Very brave, positive and competitive, you have natural leadership qualities. Obstacles are overcome by sheer physical courage. An enterprising nature, with a capability for seizing opportunities is a factor for success. Recklessness and arrogance are your worst traits. You can also be violent when roused. You value your freedom and independence, though this may be interpreted as selfishness by others.
    If you were to shoot a mime, would you use a silencer?

MBTI
    ENFP
    Enneagram

The Dragon

You have much ingenuity, versatility and general resourcefulness. This provides an ever-present power of invention which must find an outlet of some kind. Intellectual and clever, and with a keen interest in life and what goes on around you, you learn rapidly. An unconventional, or original quality in your personality may manifest itself on occasions; others may see you as a little eccentric, or even dual-natured.
    Is it that by its indefiniteness it shadows forth the heartless voids and immensities of the universe, and thus stabs us from behind with the thought of annihilation, when beholding the white depths of the milky way?

MBTI
    ESFP
    Enneagram
    9w8 sx/sp
    Socionics
    SEE Fi

The Beaver

You are often dominated by powerful emotions, although generally a sound sense of purpose guides your actions and relationships with others. In most undertakings, thoroughness, determination, persistence and concentration bring successful results. Great courage is shown when in physical distress or mental strain. An ability to fight off all opposition is the result of your determination and tremendous staying power. Self-control is one of your main characteristics; actions and feelings are restrained by a cautious, secretive nature.

Very accurate.
    () 9w8-3w4-7w6 tritype.

sCueI (primary Inquisition)

MBTI
    INTJ
    Enneagram

Quote Originally Posted by BlackCat View Post
    The Beaver

Accurate.

MBTI
    ISTP
    Enneagram
    9w8 sp/sx
    Socionics
    ISTp

The Fox:
    You possess abundant creative energy and enthusiasm for life. Very brave, positive and competitive, you have natural leadership qualities. Obstacles are overcome by sheer physical courage. An enterprising nature, with a capability for seizing opportunities is a factor for success. Recklessness and arrogance are your worst traits. You can also be violent when roused. You value your freedom and independence, though this may be interpreted as selfishness by others.

Mostly accurate... I wouldn't consider myself reckless (or arrogant).... I swear there's order to what appears to be chaos :P

MBTI
    INFP
    Enneagram
    4w5
    Socionics
    LoL

The Rabbit
    You are sensitive, impressionable, warm and loving. Possessing a powerful imagination you see the poetry of life, and no matter where located you infuse a sense of the beautiful into your surroundings. An optimist and dreamer, you strive all the while for Utopia, seeking a quite life with as little trouble as possible. One great gift is your ability for interpreting ideas. You have the capability of taking an idea and transforming it into something everyone can appreciate and understand. A strong sense of service and compassion is also part of your nature. On occasion you find yourself put on by others, and torn by emotions and desperate to do the right thing, you become easily confused, giving way for the sake of peace and harmony.
    At least it said rabbit, and not fluffy bunny...
    "How can I be, all I want to be,
    When all I want to do is strip away these stilled constraints
    And crush this charade, shred this sad, masquerade"
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qGeq5v7L3WM