User Tag List

First 4567 Last

MBTI
    INTJ

Child of Israel

You scored 35% Pride, 3% Envy, 50% Ambition, and 28% Deceitfulness!

Enneagram
    827 sp/so

wait... the only other people to get the ... and they're both INFPs?!

maybe I'm an INFP!!!
    “Oh, we're always alright. You remember that. We happen to other people.” -Terry Pratchett

MBTI
    ESTP
    Enneagram
    6w5
    Socionics
    SLE

King Nebuchadnezzar
    You scored 55% Pride, 45% Envy, 65% Ambition, and 50% Deceitfulness!

You are King Nebuchadnezzar, the emperor of Babylon. You are part of a long tradition of Middle Eastern dictators. Like any good dictator, you possess the attributes of pride and ambition in good measure. Your ambitious nature drove you to conquer much of the Middle East, including the kingdom of Israel. You subsequently put the people of Israel into bondage. You also tend to be very direct with your friends and enemies alike. You prefer to tell people exactly what you're going to do and how you're going to do it. Your position in society and your imperial army give you the ability to do this with impunity. Unlike many Middle Eastern despots, you are a very good ruler and you happen to treat your own people quite well. You might be a biblical villain, but I'm sure you'd make a good dictator in the 21st century, if given the chance.
    Artes, Scientia, Veritasiness

MBTI
    INTP
    Enneagram
    5w4

Why isn't God on this test? He's the one keeps killin' everyone and sendin' them to hell over some bullshit.
    Does he want a pillow for his head?

MBTI
    ESTP
    Enneagram
    6w5
    Socionics
    SLE

Quote Originally Posted by JocktheMotie View Post
    YAHWEH

You scored 100% Badass Motherfucker.

You are some guy who is. You light bushes on fire and tell homeless guys to let his people go and get him lost in the desert for 40 years. You blow cities up when they aren't nice to tourists. You also enjoy toying with your followers by telling them to kill their favorite sons if they want to prove that they really think you're cool. But then you're all like "lol jk my bff abe." You are a really powerful guy and created the world in the 7 days, but you really haven't done anything since and people are getting a bit tired of your games. You resurrected some buzz with your son Jesus, but things are spiraling downhill again, so you might have to sink California or smite the Red states from the earth to get people back on the bandwagon.
    Quote Originally Posted by ZPowers View Post
    Why isn't God on this test? He's the one keeps killin' everyone and sendin' them to hell over some bullshit.
    He is. Or at least was.
    Artes, Scientia, Veritasiness

MBTI
    ENFP
    Enneagram
    7w8
    Socionics
    IEE

Your result for The Which Biblical Villain Are You Test ...

Goliath
    You scored 55% Pride, 10% Envy, 40% Ambition, and 50% Deceitfulness!

You are Goliath, a proud warrior of your people. Though despite your personal glory, you remained a foot soldier instead of the king that you probably could have been. This is because you are content to let someone else dominate the world. You are rather lazy and unmotivated, so naturally, you tend to avoid positions of responsibility like the plague. You are a gentle hero to your countrymen (i.e. your friends, family, social groups), but a despised villain to people outside of these groups. This is probably due to your arrogance and open hostility. In fact, you are very well known for your directness and your "mean what you say, say what you mean" attitude. This attribute, combined with your pride, gives you an uncanny resemblance to the WWF wrestlers of today; you are viewed as either a hero or a villain depending on the allegiance of the fans.

I'M OUTTA HERE.

IT'S BEEN FUN.

TAKE CARE.

PEACE OUT!!!

MBTI
    INTP
    Enneagram
    5w4

PS I got You scored 53% Pride, 33% Envy, 20% Ambition, and 50% Deceitfulness which apparently makes me Goliath for some reason, despite my scrawny frame.
    Does he want a pillow for his head?

Riva

Quote Originally Posted by JocktheMotie View Post
    YAHWEH

You scored 100% Badass Motherfucker.

You are some guy who is. You light bushes on fire and tell homeless guys to let his people go and get him lost in the desert for 40 years. You blow cities up when they aren't nice to tourists. You also enjoy toying with your followers by telling them to kill their favorite sons if they want to prove that they really think you're cool. But then you're all like "lol jk my bff abe." You are a really powerful guy and created the world in the 7 days, but you really haven't done anything since and people are getting a bit tired of your games. You resurrected some buzz with your son Jesus, but things are spiraling downhill again, so you might have to sink California or smite the Red states from the earth to get people back on the bandwagon.
    Jock did I ever tell you that I love you.

You might have to delete this before Peguy sees it. Last time I said something similar, it was :steam:.

MBTI
    ISTx

Child of Israel

MBTI
    ENTP

I've got Goliath. Description fits indeed...
    Where's my helmet? In case some little dude with a sling comes along.
    Got questions? Ask an ENTP!
    I'm female. I just can't draw women