• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

The Perception Personality Image Test (Helloquizzy)

I

Infinite Bubble

Perception Personality Image Test

http://helloquizzy.okcupid.com/tests/the-perception-personality-image-test

A test which scores you one of 16 types, of which are very similar to (and obviously derived from) MBTI. It shows different photos, and you have to decide which part of each that you gravitate towards. It measures 4 variables of what you focus on in the photos:

• Nature/Humanity
  • Background/Foreground
  • Detail/Big Picture
  • Colour/Shape

Types:

perceptiontest21.jpg

My result:

http://www.helloquizzy.com/results/...etailsToBigPicture=10&var_HumanityToNature=10 (NBPC - The Daydreamer)

G

garbage

HFPS - The Humanitarian
Humanity, Foreground, Big Picture, and Shape

You perceive the world with particular attention to humanity. You focus on what's in front of you (the foreground) and how that fits into the larger picture. You are also particularly drawn towards the shapes around you. Because of the value you place on humanity, you tend to seek out other people and get energized by being around others. You like to deal directly with whatever comes your way without dealing with speculating possibilities or outcomes you can't control. You are in tune with all that is around you and understand your life as part of a larger whole. You prefer a structured environment within which to live and you like things to be predictable.​

Yeah, I was mostly drawn toward the things that were bright and shiny and in-your-face. ;)

Faceless Beauty

Transient
MBTI Type
ENTJ
Enneagram
9w8
NBPC The Daydreamer

You perceive the world with particular attention to nature. You focus on the hidden treasures of life (the background) and how that fits into the larger picture. You are also particularly drawn towards the colors around you. Because of the value you place on nature, you tend to find comfort in more subdued settings and find energy in solitude. You like to ponder ideas and imagine the many possibilities of your life without worrying about the details or specifics. You are in tune with all that is around you and understand your life as part of a larger whole. You are a down-to-earth person who enjoys going with the flow.

skylights

i love
MBTI Type
INFP
Enneagram
6w7
Instinctual Variant
so/sx
NBPC The Daydreamer

You perceive the world with particular attention to nature. You focus on the hidden treasures of life (the background) and how that fits into the larger picture. You are also particularly drawn towards the colors around you. Because of the value you place on nature, you tend to find comfort in more subdued settings and find energy in solitude. You like to ponder ideas and imagine the many possibilities of your life without worrying about the details or specifics. You are in tune with all that is around you and understand your life as part of a larger whole. You are a down-to-earth person who enjoys going with the flow.

interesting

Southern Kross

Away with the fairies
MBTI Type
INFP
Enneagram
4w5
Instinctual Variant
so/sp
NBDS - The Trailblazer

You perceive the world with particular attention to nature. You focus on the hidden treasures of life (the background) and how that is affected by the details of life. You are also particularly drawn towards the shapes around you. Because of the value you place on nature, you tend to find comfort in more subdued settings and find energy in solitude. You like to ponder ideas and imagine the many possibilities of your life without worrying about the details or specifics. You are highly focused on specific goals or tasks and find meaning in life by pursuing those goals. You prefer a structured environment within which to live and you like things to be predictable.

Such Irony

Honor Thy Inferior
MBTI Type
INtp
Enneagram
5w6
Instinctual Variant
sp/so
HFPS - The Humanitarian

You perceive the world with particular attention to humanity. You focus on what's in front of you (the foreground) and how that fits into the larger picture. You are also particularly drawn towards the shapes around you. Because of the value you place on humanity, you tend to seek out other people and get energized by being around others. You like to deal directly with whatever comes your way without dealing with speculating possibilities or outcomes you can't control. You are in tune with all that is around you and understand your life as part of a larger whole. You prefer a structured environment within which to live and you like things to be predictable.​

Yeah, I was mostly drawn toward the things that were bright and shiny and in-your-face. ;)

Same here. ;)

I always get Humanitarian and Foreground on this test. I can go either way with big picture/details or shape/color.

Basically, what this test told me, is I don't pay much attention to the sky, unless there is some really awesome sunset or something like that. :wink:

Ene

MBTI Type
iNfj
Enneagram
5w4
I got the artist. Interesting, since I am an artist.

wolfy

awsm
HFPS - The Humanitarian

Not sure how that all works to form my personality...

Galena

Silver and Lead
Enneagram
4w5
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
The Daydreamer. What that means to me is that I'm drawn to whatever is most colorful in the photos.

IllusoryReverie

MBTI Type
INFJ
Enneagram
4w5
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
HFPS - The Humanitarian

You perceive the world with particular attention to humanity. You focus on what's in front of you (the foreground) and how that fits into the larger picture. You are also particularly drawn towards the shapes around you. Because of the value you place on humanity, you tend to seek out other people and get energized by being around others. You like to deal directly with whatever comes your way without dealing with speculating possibilities or outcomes you can't control. You are in tune with all that is around you and understand your life as part of a larger whole. You prefer a structured environment within which to live and you like things to be predictable.

Eh... I definitely can't relate to all of this and I really don't feel that the order in which you're drawn to a picture really says anything about your personality.

I

Infinite Bubble

Anyone got MBTI correlations?

Judging from the descriptions...

Trailblazer NBDS - INTJ
Idealist NBPS - INFJ
Commander HBDS - ENTJ
Optimist HBPS - ENFJ
Illusionist NBDC - INTP
Daydreamer NBPC - INFP
Inventor HBDC - ENTP
Visionary HBPC - ENFP
Guide NFDS - ISTJ
Guru NFPS - ISFJ
Coach HFDS - ESTJ
Humanitarian HFPS - ESFJ
Seeker NFDC - ISTP
Artist NFPC - ISFP
Reporter HFDC - ESTP
Photographer HFPC - ESFP

Such Irony

Honor Thy Inferior
MBTI Type
INtp
Enneagram
5w6
Instinctual Variant
sp/so
HFPS - The Humanitarian

Not sure how that all works to form my personality...

It means you're an ESFJ. :smile:

Faceless Beauty

Transient
MBTI Type
ENTJ
Enneagram
9w8
Judging from the descriptions...

Trailblazer NBDS - INTJ
Idealist NBPS - INFJ
Commander HBDS - ENTJ
Optimist HBPS - ENFJ
Illusionist NBDC - INTP
Daydreamer NBPC - INFP
Inventor HBDC - ENTP
Visionary HBPC - ENFP
Guide NFDS - ISTJ
Guru NFPS - ISFJ
Coach HFDS - ESTJ
Humanitarian HFPS - ESFJ
Seeker NFDC - ISTP
Artist NFPC - ISFP
Reporter HFDC - ESTP
Photographer HFPC - ESFP

I'm an INFP, eh? That's lovely. xD

eclecticreject

MBTI Type
INFP
HFPS - The Humanitarian

You perceive the world with particular attention to humanity. You focus on what's in front of you (the foreground) and how that fits into the larger picture. You are also particularly drawn towards the shapes around you. Because of the value you place on humanity, you tend to seek out other people and get energized by being around others. You like to deal directly with whatever comes your way without dealing with speculating possibilities or outcomes you can't control. You are in tune with all that is around you and understand your life as part of a larger whole. You prefer a structured environment within which to live and you like things to be predictable.

Eh... I definitely can't relate to all of this and I really don't feel that the order in which you're drawn to a picture really says anything about your personality.

I agree.

My results:
http://helloquizzy.okcupid.com/resu...DetailsToBigPicture=3&var_HumanityToNature=-3
don't fit me much.

pinkgraffiti

MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
HFPC - The Photographer - what does it mean!?