• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

The Perception Personality Image Test (Helloquizzy)

nanook

a scream in a vortex
my result was humanitarian.

the test fails to ask for what i am really looking at, because i seek the inbetween or the relationship (which is physically not possible but it's in my mind), for example the reflection of the trees in the water, or the contrast of tree or moon, so my answers are often arbitrarily about the foreground background thing.

if there is no particularly interesting relationship (just an object and a sky, no moon, no sun, no ground), it depends on the image composition. which on is more fascinating? if both heaven and foreground-object are boring, i will briefly check out the object and then escape into the sky.

the image of the star-observation object was odd. the white object would have been boring , if it wasn't for the contrast with the deep blue sky. but the sky directed me towards the object. so i answered: object

i also go for depth (perspective, road, horizon) if there is no in-between other than heaven and earth. so i answered road, even though i meant the spot where the road hits the sky.

i surely prefer big picture. and probably shape. i really prefer shapes as a drawer. even though shapes with bad colors suck. i do like some images that hardly have any real shape in it. (like this).

Last edited:

Rainne

One day and the next
MBTI Type
ISTP
HFPS - The Humanitarian

Humanity, Foreground, Big Picture, and Shape

Yeah I tend to do that. I look at the small things and figure out how they fit in the overall scheme of things.

Goosebump

MBTI Type
ISFP
Enneagram
NBDC - The Illusionist

Nature, Background, Detail, and Color

NBDC - The Illusionist

You perceive the world with particular attention to nature. You focus on the hidden treasures of life (the background) and how that is affected by the details of life. You are also particularly drawn towards the colors around you. Because of the value you place on nature, you tend to find comfort in more subdued settings and find energy in solitude. You like to ponder ideas and imagine the many possibilities of your life without worrying about the details or specifics. You are highly focused on specific goals or tasks and find meaning in life by pursuing those goals. You are a down-to-earth person who enjoys going with the flow.

I love colors. :)

Noon

NBDC - The Illusionist

12077079057450605015.jpeg___1_500_1_500_cb94de6a_.png

You perceive the world with particular attention to nature. You focus on the hidden treasures of life (the background) and how that is affected by the details of life. You are also particularly drawn towards the colors around you. Because of the value you place on nature, you tend to find comfort in more subdued settings and find energy in solitude. You like to ponder ideas and imagine the many possibilities of your life without worrying about the details or specifics. You are highly focused on specific goals or tasks and find meaning in life by pursuing those goals. You are a down-to-earth person who enjoys going with the flow.

Donna Cecilia

L'anima non dimora
MBTI Type
INTJ
Enneagram
1w9
HFPC - The Photographer

Humanity, Foreground, Big Picture, and Color

7363798072728293123.jpeg

You perceive the world with particular attention to humanity. You focus on what's in front of you (the foreground) and how that fits into the larger picture. You are also particularly drawn towards the colors around you. Because of the value you place on humanity, you tend to seek out other people and get energized by being around others. You like to deal directly with whatever comes your way without dealing with speculating possibilities or outcomes you can't control. You are in tune with all that is around you and understand your life as part of a larger whole. You are a down-to-earth person who enjoys going with the flow.

Not true. Except by the "Big Picture" aspect, and the result's name, since I'm studying photography. Maybe technical criteria influenced my result much more than my own perception.

Such Irony

Honor Thy Inferior
MBTI Type
INtp
Enneagram
5w6
Instinctual Variant
sp/so
I got HFPC, the photographer the first time around. Then I changed a couple answers and got HFDS, the coach. Neither description is very accurate of me.

It's true though that I tend to be drawn to buildings and people in pictures although not always so in real life. I do tend to notice the foreground more than the background. I kind of flip/flop back and forth between big picture and details. I don't have a clear preference for color or shape. I like them both.

Arclight

Permabanned
MBTI Type
INFJ
Enneagram
6w5
This is pretty accurate surprisingly

1898890084942124099.jpeg___1_500_1_500_cb94de6a_.png

HBPC - The Visionary

Humanity, Background, Big Picture, and Color

You perceive the world with particular attention to humanity. You focus on the hidden treasures of life (the background) and how that fits into the larger picture. You are also particularly drawn towards the colors around you. Because of the value you place on humanity, you tend to seek out other people and get energized by being around others. You like to ponder ideas and imagine the many possibilities of your life without worrying about the details or specifics. You are in tune with all that is around you and understand your life as part of a larger whole. You are a down-to-earth person who enjoys going with the flow.

Vasilisa

Symbolic Herald
Instinctual Variant
so/sx
Your result for The Perception Personality Image Test ...

NBPS - The Idealist

Nature, Background, Big Picture, and Shape

10990931687940505890.jpeg___1_500_1_500_cb94de6a_.png

You perceive the world with particular attention to nature. You focus on the hidden treasures of life (the background) and how that fits into the larger picture. You are also particularly drawn towards the shapes around you. Because of the value you place on nature, you tend to find comfort in more subdued settings and find energy in solitude. You like to ponder ideas and imagine the many possibilities of your life without worrying about the details or specifics. You are in tune with all that is around you and understand your life as part of a larger whole. You prefer a structured environment within which to live and you like things to be predictable.

S

Sniffles

HBPS - The Optimist
Humanity, Background, Big Picture, and Shape

You perceive the world with particular attention to humanity. You focus on the hidden treasures of life (the background) and how that fits into the larger picture. You are also particularly drawn towards the shapes around you. Because of the value you place on humanity, you tend to seek out other people and get energized by being around others. You like to ponder ideas and imagine the many possibilities of your life without worrying about the details or specifics. You are in tune with all that is around you and understand your life as part of a larger whole. You prefer a structured environment within which to live and you like things to be predictable.

ragashree

Reason vs Being
MBTI Type
Mine
Enneagram
1w9
NBPC - The Daydreamer
Nature, Background, Big Picture, and Color

2jalyj8.png

You perceive the world with particular attention to nature. You focus on the hidden treasures of life (the background) and how that fits into the larger picture. You are also particularly drawn towards the colors around you. Because of the value you place on nature, you tend to find comfort in more subdued settings and find energy in solitude. You like to ponder ideas and imagine the many possibilities of your life without worrying about the details or specifics. You are in tune with all that is around you and understand your life as part of a larger whole. You are a down-to-earth person who enjoys going with the flow.

You scored 1% on HumanityToNature, higher than 45% of your peers.
You scored -3% on BackgroundToForeground, higher than 24% of your peers.
You scored 9% on DetailsToBigPicture, higher than 80% of your peers.
You scored -8% on ColorToShape, higher than 7% of your peers.

Within

Permabanned
NBPC - The Daydreamer

You perceive the world with particular attention to nature. You focus on the hidden treasures of life (the background) and how that fits into the larger picture. You are also particularly drawn towards the colors around you. Because of the value you place on nature, you tend to find comfort in more subdued settings and find energy in solitude. You like to ponder ideas and imagine the many possibilities of your life without worrying about the details or specifics. You are in tune with all that is around you and understand your life as part of a larger whole. You are a down-to-earth person who enjoys going with the flow.

How can The Daydreamer be down-to-earth? :huh:

liYA

NBPC - The Daydreamer

You scored 14% on HumanityToNature, higher than 94% of your peers.
You scored -5% on BackgroundToForeground, higher than 14% of your peers.
You scored 8% on DetailsToBigPicture, higher than 72% of your peers
You scored -3% on ColorToShape, higher than 25% of your peers.

CuriousFeeling

From the Undertow
MBTI Type
INfJ
Enneagram
4w5
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
NBPC - The Daydreamer

You scored 15% on HumanityToNature, higher than 96% of your peers.
You scored -2% on BackgroundToForeground, higher than 31% of your peers.
You scored 1% on DetailsToBigPicture, higher than 21% of your peers.
You scored -12% on ColorToShape, higher than 1% of your peers.

Amethyst

¡MI TORTA!
MBTI Type
ESTP
Enneagram
7w8
Instinctual Variant
so/sx
NFPS - The Guru
Nature, Foreground, Big Picture, and Shape

You perceive the world with particular attention to nature. You focus on what's in front of you (the foreground) and how that fits into the larger picture. You are also particularly drawn towards the shapes around you. Because of the value you place on nature, you tend to find comfort in more subdued settings and find energy in solitude. You like to deal directly with whatever comes your way without dealing with speculating possibilities or outcomes you can't control. You are in tune with all that is around you and understand your life as part of a larger whole. You prefer a structured environment within which to live and you like things to be predictable.

Uhm.....HELL NO!!! :dont:
I just picked the answer as to wherever my eye traveled to first...as that would most likely have the most contrast in the picture, and naturally the eye would travel there the fastest. Silly.

Owlesque

MBTI Type
INTJ
Enneagram
1w9
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
NFDS - The Guide
Nature, Foreground, Detail, and Shape

You perceive the world with particular attention to nature. You focus on what's in front of you (the foreground) and how that is affected by the details of life. You are also particularly drawn towards the shapes around you. Because of the value you place on nature, you tend to find comfort in more subdued settings and find energy in solitude. You like to deal directly with whatever comes your way without dealing with speculating possibilities or outcomes you can't control. You are highly focused on specific goals or tasks and find meaning in life by pursuing those goals. You prefer a structured environment within which to live and you like things to be predictable.

F

figsfiggyfigs

NBDC - The Illusionist
12077079057450605015.jpeg___1_500_1_500_cb94de6a_.png

G

Ginkgo

HBPS - The Optimist
Humanity, Background, Big Picture, and Shape

You perceive the world with particular attention to humanity. You focus on the hidden treasures of life (the background) and how that fits into the larger picture. You are also particularly drawn towards the shapes around you. Because of the value you place on humanity, you tend to seek out other people and get energized by being around others. You like to ponder ideas and imagine the many possibilities of your life without worrying about the details or specifics. You are in tune with all that is around you and understand your life as part of a larger whole. You prefer a structured environment within which to live and you like things to be predictable.

rhinosaur

Just a statistic
MBTI Type
INTP
HBDS - The Commander
Humanity, Background, Detail, and Shape

4698482646708970881.jpeg___1_500_1_500_cb94de6a_.png

You perceive the world with particular attention to humanity. You focus on the hidden treasures of life (the background) and how that is affected by the details of life. You are also particularly drawn towards the shapes around you. Because of the value you place on humanity, you tend to seek out other people and get energized by being around others. You like to ponder ideas and imagine the many possibilities of your life without worrying about the details or specifics. You are highly focused on specific goals or tasks and find meaning in life by pursuing those goals. You prefer a structured environment within which to live and you like things to be predictable.

Silveresque

NBPS - The Idealist
Nature, Background, Big Picture, and Shape

10990931687940505890.jpeg___1_500_1_500_cb94de6a_.png

You perceive the world with particular attention to nature. You focus on the hidden treasures of life (the background) and how that fits into the larger picture. You are also particularly drawn towards the shapes around you. Because of the value you place on nature, you tend to find comfort in more subdued settings and find energy in solitude. You like to ponder ideas and imagine the many possibilities of your life without worrying about the details or specifics. You are in tune with all that is around you and understand your life as part of a larger whole. You prefer a structured environment within which to live and you like things to be predictable.