User Tag List

First 1234513 Last

MBTI
    intp
    Enneagram
    5w4 sx

NFPC - The Artist
    Nature, Foreground, Big Picture, and Color

You perceive the world with particular attention to nature. You focus on what's in front of you (the foreground) and how that fits into the larger picture. You are also particularly drawn towards the colors around you. Because of the value you place on nature, you tend to find comfort in more subdued settings and find energy in solitude. You like to deal directly with whatever comes your way without dealing with speculating possibilities or outcomes you can't control. You are in tune with all that is around you and understand your life as part of a larger whole. You are a down-to-earth person who enjoys going with the flow.

MBTI
    INFP
    Sometimes I feel like I'm "on Mercury"-

MBTI
    infp

Quote Originally Posted by Synapse View Post
    i would of thought i'd get seeker, guru, illusionist or daydream, jipped.
    If you read the results the daydreamer and the artist description are almost exactly the same.
    Echo - "So are you trying to say she is Evil"

DeWitt - "Something far worse, she's an Idealist"

Berb's Johari Berb's Nohari

MBTI
    enfp
    Enneagram
    6w7 sp/sx
    Socionics
    IEE

Your result for The Perception Personality Image Test ...
    HFPC - The Photographer
    Humanity, Foreground, Big Picture, and Color

You perceive the world with particular attention to humanity. You focus on what's in front of you (the foreground) and how that fits into the larger picture. You are also particularly drawn towards the colors around you. Because of the value you place on humanity, you tend to seek out other people and get energized by being around others. You like to deal directly with whatever comes your way without dealing with speculating possibilities or outcomes you can't control. You are in tune with all that is around you and understand your life as part of a larger whole. You are a down-to-earth person who enjoys going with the flow.

(This is accurate! love it- loved the images!)

MBTI
    INFP
    Enneagram
    Socionics
    INFp

Quote Originally Posted by BerberElla View Post
    If you read the results the daydreamer and the artist description are almost exactly the same.
    ah yeah true, descriptions are similar. then, ooh idealist too. i just want someone to get seeker and guru so i can read the descriptions. i tried a few times and got the illusionist, daydreamer and coach after the initial attempt.

MBTI
    esfp
    Enneagram

I'm a guru!
    You perceive the world with particular attention to nature. You focus on what's in front of you (the foreground) and how that fits into the larger picture. You are also particularly drawn towards the shapes around you. Because of the value you place on nature, you tend to find comfort in more subdued settings and find energy in solitude. You like to deal directly with whatever comes your way without dealing with speculating possibilities or outcomes you can't control. You are in tune with all that is around you and understand your life as part of a larger whole. You prefer a structured environment within which to live and you like things to be predictable.
    I'm a little teapot, short and stout. Here is my handle and here is my spout. Every time I steam up, I give a shout. Just tip me over and pour me out.

MBTI
    infp

Quote Originally Posted by Walking Tourist View Post
    I'm a guru!
    You perceive the world with particular attention to nature. You focus on what's in front of you (the foreground) and how that fits into the larger picture. You are also particularly drawn towards the shapes around you. Because of the value you place on nature, you tend to find comfort in more subdued settings and find energy in solitude. You like to deal directly with whatever comes your way without dealing with speculating possibilities or outcomes you can't control. You are in tune with all that is around you and understand your life as part of a larger whole. You prefer a structured environment within which to live and you like things to be predictable.

Heh again, practically the same as the daydreamer and the artist, only a one sentence difference.

It's like quiz maker ran out of ideas for the descriptions lol.
    Echo - "So are you trying to say she is Evil"

DeWitt - "Something far worse, she's an Idealist"

Berb's Johari Berb's Nohari

MBTI
    INFP
    Enneagram
    Socionics
    INFp

^ yep what BerberElla said, now i'm just disappointed, the novelty is wearing off.

nevertheless still a good test were the descriptions individually tailor made rather than written in accordance with the preset description pathways, as in nature, bigpicture, background, color, shape, foreground, detail, humanity cut and past style.

MBTI
    INTP
    Enneagram
    5 sp/sx

HFDS - The Coach
    Humanity, Foreground, Detail, and Shape

You perceive the world with particular attention to humanity. You focus on what's in front of you (the foreground) and how that is affected by the details of life. You are also particularly drawn towards the shapes around you. Because of the value you place on humanity, you tend to seek out other people and get energized by being around others. You like to deal directly with whatever comes your way without dealing with speculating possibilities or outcomes you can't control. You are highly focused on specific goals or tasks and find meaning in life by pursuing those goals. You prefer a structured environment within which to live and you like things to be predictable.

# You scored -10 on HumanityToNature, higher than 5% of your peers.
    # 71/100 You scored 4 on BackgroundToForeground, higher than 71% of your peers.
    # 6/100 You scored -3 on DetailsToBigPicture, higher than 6% of your peers.
    # 100/100 You scored 17 on ColorToShape, higher than 100% of your peers.
    That's two ENTPs for Coach. I'm trying to find correlations, so I started by assuming a few things:
    H/N=E/I
    F/B=P/J (this one was rather arbitrary)
    P/D=S/N
    C/S=F/T

I checked off some kind of tally, like so:
    Extraverts:
    H-||||||
    N-
    Introverts:
    H-||||| (note: all of which disagreed with extroversion traits, but are rather low I)
    N-|||||||||
    Perceiving:
    F-||||||||
    B-||||||||
    Judging:
    F-|||
    B-|
    Sensing:
    P-|||
    D-||
    Intuitive:
    P-|||||||||||
    D-||||
    Feeling:
    C- |||||
    S- ||||||
    Thinking:
    C-||||
    S- |||||

From this, all that can really be said is that:
    1. Introverts prefer Humanity over Nature
    2. There are so many Perceivers here
    3. Intuitives prefer to see the big picture
    5 3 9

MBTI
    ENTP
    Enneagram
    7w6 so/sp
    Socionics
    ILE

Your result for The Perception Personality Image Test ...

HFPS - The Humanitarian
    Humanity, Foreground, Big Picture, and Shape

You perceive the world with particular attention to humanity. You focus on what's in front of you (the foreground) and how that fits into the larger picture. You are also particularly drawn towards the shapes around you. Because of the value you place on humanity, you tend to seek out other people and get energized by being around others. You like to deal directly with whatever comes your way without dealing with speculating possibilities or outcomes you can't control. You are in tune with all that is around you and understand your life as part of a larger whole. You prefer a structured environment within which to live and you like things to be predictable.

This doesn't really fit me. I wonder if any of the other types would've fit better...