User Tag List

First 910111213 Last

ReflecTcelfeR

Second time around got The Optimist.

Infinite Bubble

Default Perception Personality Image Test

http://helloquizzy.okcupid.com/tests...ity-image-test

A test which scores you one of 16 types, of which are very similar to (and obviously derived from) MBTI. It shows different photos, and you have to decide which part of each that you gravitate towards. It measures 4 variables of what you focus on in the photos:

• Nature/Humanity
    • Background/Foreground
    • Detail/Big Picture
    • Colour/Shape

Types:

My result:

http://www.helloquizzy.com/results/t...ityToNature=10 (NBPC - The Daydreamer)

garbage

HFPS - The Humanitarian
    Humanity, Foreground, Big Picture, and Shape

You perceive the world with particular attention to humanity. You focus on what's in front of you (the foreground) and how that fits into the larger picture. You are also particularly drawn towards the shapes around you. Because of the value you place on humanity, you tend to seek out other people and get energized by being around others. You like to deal directly with whatever comes your way without dealing with speculating possibilities or outcomes you can't control. You are in tune with all that is around you and understand your life as part of a larger whole. You prefer a structured environment within which to live and you like things to be predictable.

Yeah, I was mostly drawn toward the things that were bright and shiny and in-your-face.

MBTI
    ENTJ
    Enneagram
    9w8
    Socionics
    ENTj Ni

NBPC The Daydreamer

You perceive the world with particular attention to nature. You focus on the hidden treasures of life (the background) and how that fits into the larger picture. You are also particularly drawn towards the colors around you. Because of the value you place on nature, you tend to find comfort in more subdued settings and find energy in solitude. You like to ponder ideas and imagine the many possibilities of your life without worrying about the details or specifics. You are in tune with all that is around you and understand your life as part of a larger whole. You are a down-to-earth person who enjoys going with the flow.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    "The greatest trick the devil ever pulled was convincing the world he didn't exist."-Roger Kint, The Usual Suspects
    "You're the same decaying organic matter as everything else."- Tyler Durden, Fight Club
    ENTJ, LIE-Ni, 9w8-6w5-3w2

MBTI
    INFP
    Enneagram
    6w7 so/sx
    Socionics
    EII Ne

NBPC The Daydreamer

You perceive the world with particular attention to nature. You focus on the hidden treasures of life (the background) and how that fits into the larger picture. You are also particularly drawn towards the colors around you. Because of the value you place on nature, you tend to find comfort in more subdued settings and find energy in solitude. You like to ponder ideas and imagine the many possibilities of your life without worrying about the details or specifics. You are in tune with all that is around you and understand your life as part of a larger whole. You are a down-to-earth person who enjoys going with the flow.

interesting

Away with the fairies Southern Kross's Avatar
    MBTI
    INFP
    Enneagram
    4w5 so/sp

NBDS - The Trailblazer

You perceive the world with particular attention to nature. You focus on the hidden treasures of life (the background) and how that is affected by the details of life. You are also particularly drawn towards the shapes around you. Because of the value you place on nature, you tend to find comfort in more subdued settings and find energy in solitude. You like to ponder ideas and imagine the many possibilities of your life without worrying about the details or specifics. You are highly focused on specific goals or tasks and find meaning in life by pursuing those goals. You prefer a structured environment within which to live and you like things to be predictable.
    INFP 4w5 so/sp

I've dreamt in my life dreams that have stayed with me ever after, and changed my ideas;
    they've gone through and through me, like wine through water, and altered the colour of my mind.

- Emily Bronte

MBTI
    INtp
    Enneagram
    5w6 sp/so
    Socionics
    LII Ne

Quote Originally Posted by bologna View Post
    HFPS - The Humanitarian

You perceive the world with particular attention to humanity. You focus on what's in front of you (the foreground) and how that fits into the larger picture. You are also particularly drawn towards the shapes around you. Because of the value you place on humanity, you tend to seek out other people and get energized by being around others. You like to deal directly with whatever comes your way without dealing with speculating possibilities or outcomes you can't control. You are in tune with all that is around you and understand your life as part of a larger whole. You prefer a structured environment within which to live and you like things to be predictable.

Yeah, I was mostly drawn toward the things that were bright and shiny and in-your-face.
    Same here.

I always get Humanitarian and Foreground on this test. I can go either way with big picture/details or shape/color.

Basically, what this test told me, is I don't pay much attention to the sky, unless there is some really awesome sunset or something like that.
    INtp
    5w6 or 9w1 sp/so/sx, I think
    Ravenclaw/Hufflepuff
    Neutral Good
    LII-Ne

Enneagram
    9w8

I got the artist. Interesting, since I am an artist.
    A student said to his master: "You teach me fighting, but you talk about peace. How do you reconcile the two?" The master replied: "It is better to be a warrior in a garden than to be a gardener in a war." - unknown/Chinese

http://www.typologycentral.com/forum...=61024&page=14

HFPS - The Humanitarian

Not sure how that all works to form my personality...

MBTI
    ISFP
    Enneagram
    4w5 sx/sp
    Socionics
    ESI Fi

The Daydreamer. What that means to me is that I'm drawn to whatever is most colorful in the photos.