• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

Social Responsibility Questionnaire

Totenkindly

@.~*virinaĉo*~.@
MBTI Type
BELF
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
*touches [InaF3157's] spheres*

Whoa! No sphere touching in the social responsibility forums!
(Meet us out back in ten minutes.)

... wow Sid, I'm impressed. It's even a prime number.

ajblaise

Minister of Propagandhi
MBTI Type
INTP
Sometimes I take things that aren't mine. :sorry:

But... I think there was a question about not being greedy.

Night

Boring old fossil
MBTI Type
INTJ
Enneagram
5/8
Results

You scored 42 out of a total of 44

My Results

Your score puts you in the highest category of social reasoning. You will see ethical and moral values as important to the needs of society and will appeal to basic rights or values. You might say "Honesty is a standard which everyone should accept" or "Life is sacred."

Conformity to ethical norms is important to you, in terms of a responsibility, obligation or commitment for all individuals, although you may be willing to consider exceptions in some particular circumstances. You are likely to suggest that with entitlement or privilege comes responsibility.

You will appeal to considerations of responsible character or integrity in others, preferring a consistent or standard practice of behaviour in order to avoid damage to social institutions such as the legal system.

However, you will want to see an adjusted case-by-case application of standards for the sake of fairness to all people. Lastly, you are very likely to appeal to standards of individual or personal conscience, as well as of honour, dignity or integrity.

Many of the questions were strangely worded/overly linear. Probably goes without saying, but additional exploration would be critical, before a complete decision could be reached.

Athenian200

Protocol Droid
MBTI Type
INFJ
Enneagram
4w5
Why was my score so much lower than everyone else's? I got 27.5.

You don't think that really means anything... do you?

INA

now! in shell form
MBTI Type
intp
Agreed. I don't think people who commit crimes of a non-violent and non-predatory nature (i.e. crimes that don't signal they are a danger to human liberty, safety, etc.) should draw confinement as much as they do. It's overused and sometimes counterproductive.

PuddleRiver

It's always something...
MBTI Type
INFJ
Enneagram
5w6
BBC - Science & Nature - Human Body and Mind - Mind - Morals

My result:

You scored 35.5 out of a total of 44.

Your score puts you in the mature category of social reasoning and the majority of people will have scores in this range. Thinking here transcends the practicalities of one's preferences and exchanges to an emphasis upon social feeling, caring and conduct.

You take into account the consequences of actions for other people, whether for benefit or harm, as a consideration in its own right for deciding how one should act towards others. You emphasise relationships, thinking how you might feel if you were on the receiving end. Empathy is important, as well as compassion.

You are likely to expect others to conform to normally expected conduct, reflecting on "common decency" and will think of the chaos caused by laws being broken. You will value, love and respect others, and appreciate some higher values, as well as speaking of the benefits of a clean conscience or pride.

My score is the same; 35.5 out of a total of 44.

Colors

The Destroyer
MBTI Type
ISTP
Enneagram
5w4
Instinctual Variant
so/sx
33/44 - Man, you guys are "saints". I object to the the scoring of this test. I don't know how it's scored, exactly, but I object to it. ;)

Honestly though, I thought the situations were a little too hypothetical. I would've had to think a lot harder if faced with more concrete cases. I mean, sure, I can loftily suppose myself to be socially conscientious, but that doesn't mean I can walk the walk.

Athenian200

Protocol Droid
MBTI Type
INFJ
Enneagram
4w5
I deliberately tried to get the worst score possible by saying that none of the things listed were important, just to see if there was alternative text.
You scored 23.5 out of a total of 44.

Your score suggests that you treat social ethics and behaviour as a matter of pragmatic deals or exchanges. One helps a friend who has done you favours because he or she may return the favour.

You are likely to appeal for "tit-for-tat" exchanges or deals with others; even legal justice may be seen in this way. You will generally emphasise an approach to others based upon strict equalities (or inequalities), appealing to unfettered or unlimited freedoms as concrete rights, for example not helping others because "you shouldn't stick your nose in someone else's business."

Your reasoning is likely to depend upon your own preferences or needs at a particular time. You may also decide upon issues in terms of the advantages or disadvantages to be gained from action.

Geez. So the bottom two aren't even accessible.

NewEra

MBTI Type
I
My results:

You scored 29.5 out of a total of 44.

Halla74

Artisan Conquerer
MBTI Type
ESTP
Enneagram
7w8
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
Results
You scored 39.5 out of a total of 44.

My Results
Your score puts you in the highest category of social reasoning. You will see ethical and moral values as important to the needs of society and will appeal to basic rights or values. You might say "Honesty is a standard which everyone should accept" or "Life is sacred."

Conformity to ethical norms is important to you, in terms of a responsibility, obligation or commitment for all individuals, although you may be willing to consider exceptions in some particular circumstances. You are likely to suggest that with entitlement or privilege comes responsibility.

You will appeal to considerations of responsible character or integrity in others, preferring a consistent or standard practice of behaviour in order to avoid damage to social institutions such as the legal system.

However, you will want to see an adjusted case-by-case application of standards for the sake of fairness to all people. Lastly, you are very likely to appeal to standards of individual or personal conscience, as well as of honour, dignity or integrity.

Ahhhh.... :coffee: