User Tag List

First 45678 Last

You scored 33 out of a total of 44.

My Results
    Your score puts you in the mature category of social reasoning and the majority of people will have scores in this range. Thinking here transcends the practicalities of one's preferences and exchanges to an emphasis upon social feeling, caring and conduct.

You take into account the consequences of actions for other people, whether for benefit or harm, as a consideration in its own right for deciding how one should act towards others. You emphasise relationships, thinking how you might feel if you were on the receiving end. Empathy is important, as well as compassion.

You are likely to expect others to conform to normally expected conduct, reflecting on "common decency" and will think of the chaos caused by laws being broken. You will value, love and respect others, and appreciate some higher values, as well as speaking of the benefits of a clean conscience or pride.

MBTI
    ESFP
    Enneagram
    9w8 sx/sp
    Socionics
    SEE Fi

You scored 30.5 out of a total of 44.

Your score puts you in the mature category of social reasoning and the majority of people will have scores in this range. Thinking here transcends the practicalities of one's preferences and exchanges to an emphasis upon social feeling, caring and conduct.

You take into account the consequences of actions for other people, whether for benefit or harm, as a consideration in its own right for deciding how one should act towards others. You emphasise relationships, thinking how you might feel if you were on the receiving end. Empathy is important, as well as compassion.

You are likely to expect others to conform to normally expected conduct, reflecting on "common decency" and will think of the chaos caused by laws being broken. You will value, love and respect others, and appreciate some higher values, as well as speaking of the benefits of a clean conscience or pride.

===========================================

Sounds about right, except the part about laws.
    () 9w8-3w4-7w6 tritype.

sCueI (primary Inquisition)

Someone fix this test. It's got to be wrong. I would so not say these two phrases:

You might say "Honesty is a standard which everyone should accept" or "Life is sacred."
    More like, "Quit the b/s" or "It's your life, do with it what you will".

Permabanned
    MBTI
    ISFP
    Enneagram
    6w7 sx
    Socionics
    SEE Fi

I scored 38, which puts me in the highest level of social reasoning.

MBTI
    INFP
    Enneagram
    4w5 sp/sx
    Socionics
    IEI Ni

You scored 41 out of a total of 44.

Your score puts you in the highest category of social reasoning
    Often a star was waiting for you to notice it. A wave rolled toward you out of the distant past, or as you walked under an open window, a violin yielded itself to your hearing. All this was mission. But could you accomplish it? (Rilke)

INFP | 4w5 sp/sx | RLUEI - Primary Inquisitive | Tritype is tripe

L'anima non dimora Donna Cecilia's Avatar
    MBTI
    INTJ
    Enneagram
    1w9
    Socionics
    LII

You scored 36 out of a total of 44.

Audience's Scores
    1 % 1 % 32 % 66 %

0-11 12-22 23-33 34-44

My Results

"An intelligent hell would be better than a stupid paradise."
    Victor Hugo

LII/INTj (Analyst) - 1w9 Sp/Sx - RC|O|EI - Melancholy/Choleric

L'anima non dimora Donna Cecilia's Avatar
    MBTI
    INTJ
    Enneagram
    1w9
    Socionics
    LII

You scored 36 out of a total of 44.

Audience's Scores
    1 % 1 % 32 % 66 %

0-11 12-22 23-33 34-44

My Results

"An intelligent hell would be better than a stupid paradise."
    Victor Hugo

LII/INTj (Analyst) - 1w9 Sp/Sx - RC|O|EI - Melancholy/Choleric

Personally to me I don't care if its immoral or wrong or whatever if I don't want the kid the bitch is having an abortion.

As for adoption I haven't met one person who was adopted that isn't majorly.

Do I see a unborn baby as a person? No, I don't care if it has a heart beat if it has feelings or any of that bullshit until you actually come out you are not a person. If my mother aborted me I honestly feel it would be fine.
    Last edited by quick123; 09-21-2010 at 09:06 AM. Reason: nothing

Yes, I am.

^He pronks, too! Magic Poriferan's Avatar
    MBTI
    Yin
    Enneagram
    One sx/sp

39.5 out of 44.

I could pick a bone with every question, though. It was all too deontological for me, and the resulting description of me as a person I think was lightly more wrong than right.
    Go to sleep, iguana.