• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

Colour Test Colour Quiz (via colorquiz.com)

Oaky

Travelling mind
MBTI Type
INTJ
Enneagram
5w6
Instinctual Variant
sp/so
:D I'm guessing many other people also misunderstood how to do the test.

Spamtar

Ghost Monkey Soul
MBTI Type
INTP
Enneagram
5w4
Yeah I didn't choose my favorite colors and just traced my cursor over boxes and let my intuition choose (like the force) it seemed about 70% right.

Last edited:

Oaky

Travelling mind
MBTI Type
INTJ
Enneagram
5w6
Instinctual Variant
sp/so
Don't think it's the right way to go about it but, 'meh'...

mockingbird

MBTI Type
INFP
Enneagram
9w1
Wow, according to this test I'm an overly ambitious, manipulative bitch who's addicted to sex. FAIL

...maybe Ill try it again though....

mockingbird

MBTI Type
INFP
Enneagram
9w1
OK. I think I know what I did wrong. I didn't wait for that timer to finish. I think that that actually affected some of my choices on the test. Much more accurate this time.

The description I got seems a lot like a 3 on the enneagram. I haven't figured out what I am on the enneagram, but I had narrowed it down to 3, 4,or5. Now I'm wondering if I really am a 3......

Oaky

Travelling mind
MBTI Type
INTJ
Enneagram
5w6
Instinctual Variant
sp/so
Got the idea. :D

P

Phantonym

Existing Situation
Works hard and is actively pursuing her goals; however, she feels unappreciated and doesn't see any reward for her efforts.
Maybe yes.

Stress Sources
Wishes for freedom and independence, free from limitations and restrictions except for the ones she choices to give himself.
Absolutely!

Restrained Characteristics
Current events leave her feeling forced into compromise in order to avoid being cut off from affection or future cooperation.
Definitely yes.
Has strong emotional demands and is picky when it comes to choosing a partner. she chooses to remain emotionally distant and uninvolved in relationships.
Yes to the first part. Maybe no to the second (depends on the relationship).
"Is emotionally demanding, especially during intimate moments, which leaves her feeling frustrated because she is unable to find a perfect union."
Maybe yes.
Open and emotionally involved in relationships and easily finds satisfaction through sexual activity.
Yes.

Desired Objective
Wants to make a good impression on others and be seen as a special individual, like no one else. she is constantly observing how others react to her and to make sure this is true. she knows how to effectively gain special recognition, by planning and scheming. she is draw to things which are beautiful and unique.
Somewhat yes to the first part. Definitely yes to the bolded.

Actual Problem
Is resistant of outside pressures and control, or anything that stands in the way of her freedom to make her own decisions and plans. Works hard to establish and build her position and status.
Definitely yes to the first part. Maybe yes to the second part.

speculative

Feelin' FiNe
MBTI Type
INFP
Enneagram
4w5
Got:

Your Existing Situation
Feels his position is threatened or not properly recognized by others and feels defensive. Determined to go after his goals despite his fear of bringing conflict upon himself.

Your Stress Sources
"Vulnerable and impressionable and prone to learning new things. Fantasizes of building a perfect relationship with another full of love, trust, and deep understanding. Needs to know people are sincere as he is far to trusting and fears being used and hurt. Needs to know where he stands in relationships."

Your Restrained Characteristics

"Feels he is getting less than he deserves for all his hard work; however, he makes no effort to change things and tries to make the best of the situation."

Feels trapped in a helpless situation and is desperately seeking relief. He is able to find pleasure and happiness in sexual activity.

"Seeking to broaden his horizons and believes his hopes and dreams are realistic. Worries he may not be able to do the things he wants and needs to escape to a peaceful, quiet environment in order to restore his confidence."

Current situation is leaving him doubtful and cautions about becoming intimately involved with others.

"Feels trapped in a helpless situation and is desperately seeking relief. He is able to find pleasure and happiness in sexual activity, as long as there is not a lot of conflict or emotional difficulty."

Your Desired Objective
"Wishes to live in a calm, peaceful, relaxing environment, where everyone gets along and there is a strong sense of belonging."

Your Actual Problem
"Tends to be too trusting, so he must protect himself from this or he runs the risk of being misunderstood or used by others. Searching for a relationship which provides a safe and understanding environment, one where he knows exactly where he stands with his partner at all times."

Your Actual Problem #2
"Prefers to be left in peace and avoids arguments, confrontation, and conflicts."

Interesting. This appears to match my current situation (which is a bit different than my situation would have been 6 months ago) fairly closely.

Lady_X

MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
i've done this before but it's pretty good so i did it again. :)

Your Existing Situation
"Craves change and new things, always looking for new adventures and activities. Becomes restless and frustrated when she has to wait to long for things to develop. her impatience leads to irritability and a desire to move on to the next project."

Your Stress Sources
"His normal flexible and stubborn attitude has become weakened because she feels overworked, tired and as if she is stuck in a rut. The situation seems helpless and is causing her to physically feel the strain, she is searching for a solution but she is unable to make a decision on how to go about making the changes. she remains involved in the problem, but is unable to view it rationally or get rid of it. she keeps working at it and cannot let go, feeling as if she will only feel better if she can solve the issue at hand."

Open and emotionally involved in relationships and easily finds satisfaction through sexual activity.
"Emotionally withdrawn, feels forced to make compromises which makes emotional attachments difficult."
His arrogance causes her to take offense quickly. Only those closest to her know deep down she is sensitive and sentimental.
Your Desired Objective
"Highly optimistic and outgoing personality. Loves to learn new and exciting things, and craves new interests. Looking for a well-rounded life full of success and new experiences. Does not allow herself to be overcome with negative thoughts or self-doubt. Takes life head on, with enthusiasm. "

Your Actual Problem
Is afraid she will be held back from obtaining the things she wants leading her to act out with a hectic intensity.

Your Actual Problem #2
"Feeling tension and stress brought on by situations which are out of her control, leaves her feeling helpless, anxious, and in adequate. she escapes the situation by throwing herself into new activities and insisting she get her own way. Appears to be in control of himself, which she isn't, leading to outbursts of anger."

Ben Dover

Permabanned
MBTI Type
ISTJ
Enneagram
5w6
Your Existing Situation
"Is not making any progress, but unwilling to put any further effort into the situation. Seeking more comfortable conditions where very little is required of him."

Your Stress Sources
"Wishes for freedom and independence, free from limitations and restrictions except for the ones he choices to give himself."

Emotionally distant even from those closest to him.

"Feels he is carry more than his share of problems. He is flexible and laid back, sticking to his goals and working to overcome any difficulty."

Your Desired Objective
"Fascinated by the idea of mutual true love and tenderness. Embarrassed by this belief and refuses to admit openly he feels this way. Instead, he chooses to be neither loving nor tender to further hide his true belief."

Your Actual Problem
Must protect himself from outside influences or he risks losing his independence and having restrictions placed on him. He wishes to be left alone.

parts of this is more true than others. HOW CAN THEY KNOW THIS MUCH FROM COLOURS?!

Charmed Justice

Nickle Iron Silicone
MBTI Type
INFJ
Your Existing Situation
Desperately needs a close relationship with an affectionate and accepting partner.

Your Stress Sources
"Not a team player and is unwilling to be involved in most activities. In the past she was over involved and now emotionally drained. Due to her fear of over involvement, she now chooses to remain uninvolved with the activities around her. "

"Current situation makes her feel unable to prove himself, but tries to make the best of things."

Feels trapped in a helpless situation and is desperately seeking relief. she is able to find pleasure and happiness in sexual activity, as long as there is not a lot of conflict or emotional difficulty."

Current situation is leaving her doubtful and cautions about becoming intimately involved with others.

Your Desired Objective
Relies on love and friendship to bring her happiness. she is in constant need for approval and this makes her willing to help others in exchange for love and understanding. she is open to new ideas as long as they are productive and interesting.

Your Actual Problem
"Fears she will be held back from achieving things she really wants, leading her to search endlessly for satisfaction and become involved in activities which are pointless."

Scary. Seriously. Abt 80% accurate.

aridela

MBTI Type
INTP
Enneagram
Your Existing Situation
"Is stubborn and strong-willed, once her mind is made up it is impossible to change it. she does not ask for much, so she feels when she does ask her needs should be met."

Your Stress Sources
"Feels that life must give more than it has and that her hopes and desires should be fully achieved. her existing circumstances are causing her to be anxious and worry; she is on edge and fears her missing out on opportunity. Eagar to avoid future setbacks or loss of status, she tries to make herself notice and to standout and is need of security."

"Demanding and picky in her relationships, but careful not to bring out conflict or disagreements and this may decrease her chances of achieving her goals and ideas."

Current situations force her into compromise and placing her own hopes and desires on hold for the time being.

Conceited and is easily insulted. Holds back emotionally but is able to find satisfaction through sexual activity.

Your Desired Objective
"Wishes to live in a calm, peaceful, relaxing environment, where everyone gets along and there is a strong sense of belonging."

Your Actual Problem
Needs to find a stable and peaceful environment which will free her of the worries that are preventing her from achieving the things she wants.

Your Actual Problem #2
Disappointed because her hopes have not come to pass and she fears coming up with new goals will only lead to further disappointment. These conflicting emotions lead to a feeling of anxiety and depression. she tries to escape into a peaceful and calm relationship which offers encouragement and protection from further disappointment.

Surprisingly true for a color test!Impressed

Lux

Kraken down on piracy
Hmmm, this was interesting. *Pets a pretend kitty*

Your Existing Situation
"Organized and detail-oriented, she has a very precise and methodical manner. She needs relationships which offer her understanding, respect, and approval."

Mostly true, I'm constantly working on the detail orientation part.

Your Stress Sources
"Wants the freedom to follow her own heart, goals, and dreams and to earn the respect as a unique individual. Desires to pursue every possible opportunity without limitations or things standing in her way."

True.

"Demanding and picky in her relationships, but careful not to bring out conflict or disagreements and this may decrease her chances of achieving her goals and ideas."

Somewhat true. I'm picky, but those are not my reasons for not bringing out conflict.

Is bothered when her needs and desires are misunderstood and she feels there is no one to turn to or rely on. Her self-centered attitude can cause her to be easily offended.

Somewhat true. I'm not easily offended, maybe somewhat easily hurt but not easily offended.

Current events have her feeling forced to make bargains and put aside her own desires for now. She is able to find satisfaction and happiness through sexual activity.

True.

Your Desired Objective
"Looking to make a good impression and be recognized for her achievements. She has a strong need to feel appreciated and looked up to. She is very sensitive and will be hurt if she is rejected, unnoticed, or not given adequate acknowledgment."

Annoyingly true.

Your Actual Problem
"Is resistant of outside pressures and control, or anything that stands in the way of her freedom to make her own decisions and plans. Works hard to establish and build her position and status."

Somewhat true, I'm not sure how I feel about the status thing. I want to be a professional but not for the title.

Your Actual Problem #2
"Needs to be viewed and respected as an outstanding individual, in order to build her self-esteem and self-worth. Resists any type of weakness and sets high standards for herself."

Mostly true, I don't think I need to be an "outstanding individual" in order for my self worth to be appeased.

Unkindloving

Lungs & Lips Locked
MBTI Type
ENFJ
Enneagram
4w5
All quite true with how i am in general/what's going on in my life right now.

Stress Sources
"Looking to stand out in the crowd and wanting to keep her rank and status. her current situation is irritating her because she can't seem to find anybody out there who values the same high standards she does. she is feeling isolated and wants to give in to her carnal urges, but can't bring herself to appear weak in the eyes of others. Wants others to see her unique qualities and character but can't stand to come off as needy, so instead she has an ""I don't care"" attitude and pushing people away. she turns her back on those who criticizes her behavior, but beneath her indifference is a person who is in desperate need of approval."

Restrained Characteristics
Current events leave her feeling forced into compromise in order to avoid being cut off from affection or future cooperation.
Feels unhappy and isolated because she is unable to succeed in finding the cooperation and understanding she desires.
His arrogance causes her to take offense quickly. Only those closest to her know deep down she is sensitive and sentimental.
Applies tough standards to her potential partner and demands an unrealistic perfection in her sex life.

Actual Problem
"Needs to be viewed and respected as an outstanding individual, in order to build her self-esteem and self-worth. Resists any type of weakness and sets high standards for himself."

Actual Problem 2
"Has been disappointed and let down, believes it is pointless to come up with new goals as they will most likely disappoint as well. Needs to be recognized and respected, but is worried about the future. Reacts by avoiding situations where she will be criticizes or others will attempt to influence her. Tries to take charge of the situation by controlling the details and strengthen her position. "

theadoor

*hmmms*
MBTI Type
esfp
Enneagram
8w9
"Creative and emotional, looking for ways to further expand those qualities. Looking for a partner who enjoys the same activities. Seeking adventure and new and unusual activities."

Somewhat, but I almost never base my opinions and decisions on my feelings, I'm a really strong NT. Creative, yeah kinda, Ni, Te and Ne are my strongest functions. All in all true.

"Wishes for freedom and independence, free from limitations and restrictions except for the ones she choices to give himself."

As true as it can be.

"Insists her hopes and ideas are realistic and achievable, but needs encouragement and support. her self-centeredness can cause her to take things too personally."

"Although she is able to find contentment through sexual activity, she feels hopeless to change her problems and difficulties and continues to make the best of what she has."

True again, some people had told me I take things way too personally. And yeah, I always try to make the best of situation I'm in. I also need lots of support from outside to make myself even more motivated. I need some social ''acceptance'' from the others sometimes, to get other people opinions and be sure that I'm still on the right way.

Lives life to the fullest. Has a high energy level and is always on the go. she is very active and her actions often lead to success.

True, if I start smth, I will most likely stick to it until I've done the best I could- I do it optimizing all resources I have, try to do my best and it often leads to success.

"Fights resistance or limitations, and insists she is free to develop in her own way. Rewarded by accomplishing things on her own, with little to no help from others."

Well again, I am extremely independent to the core, never feel totally helpless and when I do, understand that feeling helpless wont make the situation better, but I also understand that sometimes I can't make it without the help of others and very often the help of others may improve the quality of my work. I hate stupid restrictions and rules and try to avoid tasks that involves those rules, that may be a reason why I really can't stand unhealthy STJs.

Eckhart

MBTI Type
INFP
Enneagram
???
Wow, that test results really makes me feel bad and fucked up.

Your Existing Situation

"Needs a peaceful and quiet environment. Desires an affectionate and faithful partner who will spoil him and treat him with importance. If he feels mistreated or a lack of attention, he may withdraw."

Yes.

Your Stress Sources

"Unfulfilled hopes have left him feeling uncertain and even a little fearful about the future. Needs to feel secure and avoid further disappointment; fears he will be looked over, lose his position, or lose respect. Has little hope that things will get better in time and his negative attitude leads him to place impossible demands on others or to compromise or bargain."

Yes, to some degree.

"Feels he is getting less than he deserves for all his hard work; however, he makes no effort to change things and tries to make the best of the situation."

His confidence is low but he is unable to admit that is the reason for his avoidance of conflict. Feels it is a situation out of his control and he is making the best of it.

Feels trapped in a helpless situation and is desperately seeking relief. He is able to find pleasure and happiness in sexual activity.

His arrogance causes him to take offense quickly. Only those closest to him know deep down he is sensitive and sentimental.

Applies tough standards to his potential partner and demands an unrealistic perfection in his sex life.

Mostly. Don't think the same about sex expectations though. High standards to potential partner? Of course, but here it sounds too negative.

Your Desired Objective

Is in need of immediate rest and relaxation. Longs for peace and a sense they are understood. Feels he has been treated unfairly which makes him angry. Cannot stand to stay in an environment in which he is treated unfairly and with no consideration for his feelings.

Yes.

Your Actual Problem

Disappointed because his hopes have not come to pass and he fears coming up with new goals will only lead to further disappointment. These conflicting emotions lead to a feeling of anxiety and depression. He tries to escape into a peaceful and calm relationship which offers encouragement and protection from further disappointment.

Maybe.

Oeufa

MBTI Type
INTP
Sounds a bit wishy-washy to be honest. Too vague for my liking, and not very accurate.

Your Existing Situation

Desires to be respected by others in order to gain their trust and support for her own personal gain.

Who doesn't?

Your Stress Sources

"Wishes for freedom and independence, free from limitations and restrictions except for the ones she choices to give himself."

True. I've been wanting to move out now for quite a while.

Current situations have left her feeling overwhelmed and tormented. Needs to avoid further activity or demands and concentrate on relaxing and becoming emotionally sound.

"Is emotionally demanding, especially during intimate moments, which leaves her feeling frustrated because she is unable to find a perfect union."

Is satisfied and finds contentment through sexual activity.

Pretty much a lot of crap.

Your Desired Objective

"Always trying to make a good impression on others, and is constantly watching to see if she is succeeding in this. Is interested in how others react to him; this makes her feel in control. Strategically plans out ways to gain further influence over others and special recognition. Is easily distracted by the pleasingly beautiful and original."

Yes and no.

Your Actual Problem

Longs the freedom to make her own decisions and plans without the criticism and restrictions of others. Uses her charm to deal with others and get what she wants.

I suppose.

Oaky

Travelling mind
MBTI Type
INTJ
Enneagram
5w6
Instinctual Variant
sp/so
I think many of you are approaching the test wrongly. You should be choosing the colour that makes you feel the best after looking at it. Not your favourite colours.
Quoting myself in order for people to approach the test more accurately.

BlueGray

MBTI Type
INTP
Enneagram
I think many of you are approaching the test wrongly. You should be choosing the colour that makes you feel the best after looking at it. Not your favourite colours.

What exactly is the difference?