User Tag List

First 56789 Last

MBTI
    INTJ
    Enneagram
    5w6 sp/so
    Socionics
    SLI None

I'm guessing many other people also misunderstood how to do the test.

MBTI
    INTP
    Enneagram
    5w4
    Socionics
    ILE

Yeah I didn't choose my favorite colors and just traced my cursor over boxes and let my intuition choose (like the force) it seemed about 70% right.
    Last edited by Vizconde; 10-09-2009 at 02:57 PM. Reason: change mind
    I redact everything I have written or will write on this forum prior to, subsequent with and or after the fact of its writing. For entertainment purposes only and not to be taken seriously nor literally.

Quote Originally Posted by Edgar View Post
    Spamtar - a strange combination of boorish drunkeness and erudite discussions, or what I call "an Irish academic"

MBTI
    INTJ
    Enneagram
    5w6 sp/so
    Socionics
    SLI None

Don't think it's the right way to go about it but, 'meh'...

MBTI
    INFP
    Enneagram
    9w1

Wow, according to this test I'm an overly ambitious, manipulative bitch who's addicted to sex. FAIL

...maybe Ill try it again though....
    Time flies like an arrow, fruit flies like a banana.
    ~ Groucho Marx

MBTI
    INFP
    Enneagram
    9w1

OK. I think I know what I did wrong. I didn't wait for that timer to finish. I think that that actually affected some of my choices on the test. Much more accurate this time.

The description I got seems a lot like a 3 on the enneagram. I haven't figured out what I am on the enneagram, but I had narrowed it down to 3, 4,or5. Now I'm wondering if I really am a 3......
    Time flies like an arrow, fruit flies like a banana.
    ~ Groucho Marx

Phantonym

Existing Situation
    Works hard and is actively pursuing her goals; however, she feels unappreciated and doesn't see any reward for her efforts.
    Maybe yes.

Stress Sources
    Wishes for freedom and independence, free from limitations and restrictions except for the ones she choices to give himself.
    Absolutely!

Restrained Characteristics
    Current events leave her feeling forced into compromise in order to avoid being cut off from affection or future cooperation.
    Definitely yes.
    Has strong emotional demands and is picky when it comes to choosing a partner. she chooses to remain emotionally distant and uninvolved in relationships.
    Yes to the first part. Maybe no to the second (depends on the relationship).
    "Is emotionally demanding, especially during intimate moments, which leaves her feeling frustrated because she is unable to find a perfect union."
    Maybe yes.
    Open and emotionally involved in relationships and easily finds satisfaction through sexual activity.
    Yes.

Desired Objective
    Wants to make a good impression on others and be seen as a special individual, like no one else. she is constantly observing how others react to her and to make sure this is true. she knows how to effectively gain special recognition, by planning and scheming. she is draw to things which are beautiful and unique.
    Somewhat yes to the first part. Definitely yes to the bolded.

Actual Problem
    Is resistant of outside pressures and control, or anything that stands in the way of her freedom to make her own decisions and plans. Works hard to establish and build her position and status.
    Definitely yes to the first part. Maybe yes to the second part.

MBTI
    INFP
    Enneagram
    4w5
    Socionics
    LoL

Got:

Your Existing Situation
    Feels his position is threatened or not properly recognized by others and feels defensive. Determined to go after his goals despite his fear of bringing conflict upon himself.

Your Stress Sources
    "Vulnerable and impressionable and prone to learning new things. Fantasizes of building a perfect relationship with another full of love, trust, and deep understanding. Needs to know people are sincere as he is far to trusting and fears being used and hurt. Needs to know where he stands in relationships."

Your Restrained Characteristics

"Feels he is getting less than he deserves for all his hard work; however, he makes no effort to change things and tries to make the best of the situation."

Feels trapped in a helpless situation and is desperately seeking relief. He is able to find pleasure and happiness in sexual activity.

"Seeking to broaden his horizons and believes his hopes and dreams are realistic. Worries he may not be able to do the things he wants and needs to escape to a peaceful, quiet environment in order to restore his confidence."

Current situation is leaving him doubtful and cautions about becoming intimately involved with others.

"Feels trapped in a helpless situation and is desperately seeking relief. He is able to find pleasure and happiness in sexual activity, as long as there is not a lot of conflict or emotional difficulty."

Your Desired Objective
    "Wishes to live in a calm, peaceful, relaxing environment, where everyone gets along and there is a strong sense of belonging."

Your Actual Problem
    "Tends to be too trusting, so he must protect himself from this or he runs the risk of being misunderstood or used by others. Searching for a relationship which provides a safe and understanding environment, one where he knows exactly where he stands with his partner at all times."

Your Actual Problem #2
    "Prefers to be left in peace and avoids arguments, confrontation, and conflicts."
    Interesting. This appears to match my current situation (which is a bit different than my situation would have been 6 months ago) fairly closely.
    "How can I be, all I want to be,
    When all I want to do is strip away these stilled constraints
    And crush this charade, shred this sad, masquerade"
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qGeq5v7L3WM

MBTI
    ENFP
    Enneagram
    9w1 sx/so

i've done this before but it's pretty good so i did it again.

Your Existing Situation
    "Craves change and new things, always looking for new adventures and activities. Becomes restless and frustrated when she has to wait to long for things to develop. her impatience leads to irritability and a desire to move on to the next project."

Your Stress Sources
    "His normal flexible and stubborn attitude has become weakened because she feels overworked, tired and as if she is stuck in a rut. The situation seems helpless and is causing her to physically feel the strain, she is searching for a solution but she is unable to make a decision on how to go about making the changes. she remains involved in the problem, but is unable to view it rationally or get rid of it. she keeps working at it and cannot let go, feeling as if she will only feel better if she can solve the issue at hand."

Open and emotionally involved in relationships and easily finds satisfaction through sexual activity.
    "Emotionally withdrawn, feels forced to make compromises which makes emotional attachments difficult."
    His arrogance causes her to take offense quickly. Only those closest to her know deep down she is sensitive and sentimental.
    Your Desired Objective
    "Highly optimistic and outgoing personality. Loves to learn new and exciting things, and craves new interests. Looking for a well-rounded life full of success and new experiences. Does not allow herself to be overcome with negative thoughts or self-doubt. Takes life head on, with enthusiasm. "

Your Actual Problem
    Is afraid she will be held back from obtaining the things she wants leading her to act out with a hectic intensity.

Your Actual Problem #2
    "Feeling tension and stress brought on by situations which are out of her control, leaves her feeling helpless, anxious, and in adequate. she escapes the situation by throwing herself into new activities and insisting she get her own way. Appears to be in control of himself, which she isn't, leading to outbursts of anger."
    There can’t be any large-scale revolution until there’s a personal revolution, on an individual level. It’s got to happen inside first.
    -Jim Morrison

Banned
    MBTI
    ISTJ
    Enneagram
    5w6

Your Existing Situation
    "Is not making any progress, but unwilling to put any further effort into the situation. Seeking more comfortable conditions where very little is required of him."

Your Stress Sources
    "Wishes for freedom and independence, free from limitations and restrictions except for the ones he choices to give himself."

Emotionally distant even from those closest to him.

"Feels he is carry more than his share of problems. He is flexible and laid back, sticking to his goals and working to overcome any difficulty."

Your Desired Objective
    "Fascinated by the idea of mutual true love and tenderness. Embarrassed by this belief and refuses to admit openly he feels this way. Instead, he chooses to be neither loving nor tender to further hide his true belief."

Your Actual Problem
    Must protect himself from outside influences or he risks losing his independence and having restrictions placed on him. He wishes to be left alone.
    parts of this is more true than others. HOW CAN THEY KNOW THIS MUCH FROM COLOURS?!