User Tag List

First 45678 Last

MBTI
    INFJ
    Enneagram
    4w5

Your Existing Situation

"Needs a peaceful and quiet environment. Desires an affectionate and faithful partner who will spoil her and treat her with importance. If she feels mistreated or a lack of attention, she may withdraw."

Your Stress Sources

"Feels unappreciated and in an unpleasant position. Needs personal recognition and the respect of others, since she has not been about to find partners who value the same things she does. she holds back her emotions and is unable to give fully of herself, but lasting isolation makes her want to change those ways and surrender to her deep urges. Giving in to her natural instincts and urges is a sign of weakness, so feeling this way makes her weak and irritable. Fighting these urges makes her feel stronger, as if she can take on anything that comes her way. Longs to be valued as an important associate and admired for her personal qualities."

Your Restrained Characteristics

"Feels she is getting less than she deserves for all her hard work; however, she makes no effort to change things and tries to make the best of the situation."

Her confidence is low but she is unable to admit that is the reason for her avoidance of conflict. Feels it is a situation out of her control and she is making the best of it.

"Believes her hopes and dreams are realistic, but needs reassurance from others. Has strict standards when looking for a partner and wants guarantees that she will not be disappointed or lose."

Her arrogance causes her to take offense quickly. Only those closest to her know deep down she is sensitive and sentimental.

"Feels trapped in a helpless situation and is desperately seeking relief. she is able to find pleasure and happiness in sexual activity, as long as there is not a lot of conflict or emotional difficulty."

Your Desired Objective

Is in need of immediate rest and relaxation. Longs for peace and a sense they are understood. Feels she has been treated unfairly which makes her angry. Cannot stand to stay in an environment in which she is treated unfairly and with no consideration for her feelings.

Your Actual Problem

"Wants to be valued and respected, seeks a close and peaceful relationship with a shared respect of each other."

Your Actual Problem #2

Lack of energy leaves her unnoticed to pursue further activities or demands placed on her. she feels powerless which leaves her agitated and depressed. Tries to escape from her struggles by searching for peaceful and restful conditions in which to relax and recover in an atmosphere full of security.
    Most of this sounds right...

`~~Philosoflying~~` SillySapienne's Avatar
    MBTI
    ENFP
    Enneagram
    4w5

My favorite color is purple.
    `
    'Cause you can't handle me...

"A lie is a lie even if everyone believes it. The truth is the truth even if nobody believes it." - David Stevens

"That that is, is. That that is not, is not. Is that it? It is."

Veritatem dies aperit

Ride si sapis

Intelligentle sparkles

MBTI
    ISFJ

I'm seeing kind of a trend here with the whole, "is satisfied by sexual activity" This is too easy - I don't know a single soul that ISN'T satisfied by sexual activity. Also, lots of the responses were generally geared towards saying, "He is too lazy at this point to implement his goals in (insert field here)." OKAAAAAY you got me. I'm dicking around on the internet, OF COURSE I'm too lazy at this point to implement my goals. I should be practicing for my guitar lesson tomorrow, but instead I'm wasting my time taking personality quizzes based on color elimination.

MBTI
    ENTP

Situation: Feels there are barriers between himself and the essential things he desires.

Stress: "Current situation is unsatisfying, but feels a lack of cooperation from others in order to make changes. Has a strong need for understanding, affectionate, and a true and take relationship. Feeling tied down has left him impatient, irritable, and needed to escape."

Restrained Characteristics: "Feels he is carry more than his share of problems. He is flexible and laid back, sticking to his goals and working to overcome any difficulty."

Desired Objective: Wishes to live a peaceful life with no problems or issues. Seeks security in his life and wishes to avoid things that may tire or drain him.

Actual Problem: "Finds himself too trusting and needs protection from this because he feels people will take advantage or misunderstand him. He hides his true feelings by being highly critical and distant, unwilling to participate unless he knows the intent is honest."

Actual Problem #2: "Current situation leaves him feeling anxious and restless, producing large amounts of stress and tension. Attempts to escape by appearing at peace and refusing to appear involved or interested."

MBTI
    intp
    Enneagram
    5w4 sx

Your Existing Situation
    "Very emotional and artistic, enjoys being surrounded by beauty and art. Looking for a partner who always has an eye for beauty and who enjoys close, loving relationships."

Your Stress Sources
    "Unfulfilled hopes have left him feeling uncertain and even a little fearful about the future. Needs to feel secure and avoid further disappointment; fears he will be looked over, lose his position, or lose respect. Has little hope that things will get better in time and his negative attitude leads him to place impossible demands on others or to compromise or bargain."

Open and emotionally involved in relationships and easily finds satisfaction through sexual activity.

Giving more than he is getting back and feels misunderstood and unappreciated. Feels he is being forced into compromising and even his close relationships leave him feeling emotional distant.

Is feeling emotionally drained from stressful and tense situations. He is in need of peace and quiet in order to overcome his lack of energy and may become irritable if he does not recover.

Your Desired Objective
    "Believes that ideas and emotions should come together and unite perfectly. Refuses to make compromises or negotiate."

Your Actual Problem
    "Has been disappointed and let down, believes it is pointless to come up with new goals as they will most likely disappoint as well. Needs to be recognized and respected, but is worried about the future. Reacts by avoiding situations where he will be criticizes or others will attempt to influence him. Tries to take charge of the situation by controlling the details and strengthen his position. "

The Duchess of Oddity Queen Kat's Avatar
    MBTI
    E.T.
    Enneagram
    7w8

Your Existing Situation
    Needs excitement and constant stimulation. Willingly participates in activities that are thrilling and offer adventure.

Your Stress Sources
    "Not a team player and is unwilling to be involved in most activities. In the past she was over involved and now emotionally drained. Due to her fear of over involvement, she now chooses to remain uninvolved with the activities around her. "

"Although she is able to find contentment through sexual activity, she feels hopeless to change her problems and difficulties and continues to make the best of what she has."

Is bothered when her needs and desires are misunderstood and she feels there is no one to turn to or rely on. her self-centered attitude can cause her to be easily offended.

"Believes her hopes and dreams are realistic and sticks to them stubbornly, even though circumstances are forcing her to compromise. Very precise in the qualities she seeks in a partner."

Your Desired Objective
    "Longs for tenderness and for a feeling of acceptance from a partner. Appreciates things that are beautiful, pleasing to the eye, and stylish."

Your Actual Problem
    Needs to find a stable and peaceful environment which will free her of the worries that are preventing her from achieving the things she wants.
    I was sitting outside the classroom waiting to go in, and I saw an airplane hit the tower. The TV was obviously on. I used to fly myself and I said, "There's one terrible pilot."
    - George W. Bush -

SCUAI - 7w8 sx/sp - Chaotic Evil - Fucking Cute - ALIVE

Blog. Read it, bitches.
    Questions? Click here
    If you don't agree about my MBTI type, you can complain about it here. I've had plenty of people telling me I'm something else, in my reputation box. That's annoying.

MBTI
    ENTP
    Enneagram
    7w6
    Socionics
    ILE

My results were 80% wrong.

MBTI
    ESFP
    Enneagram
    9w8 sx/sp
    Socionics
    SEE Fi

Mine is totally wrong. I think that it's going by how purple (my favorite color) has to do with royalty and possibly status... so it thinks I'm seeking attention and stuff, lol. All of the other stuff is just totally wrong and random.
    () 9w8-3w4-7w6 tritype.

sCueI (primary Inquisition)

MBTI
    INTJ
    Enneagram
    5w6 sp/so
    Socionics
    SLI None

I think many of you are approaching the test wrongly. You should be choosing the colour that makes you feel the best after looking at it. Not your favourite colours.

MBTI
    ESFP
    Enneagram
    9w8 sx/sp
    Socionics
    SEE Fi

I retook it and it's much more accurate this time. I did as you said and I just chose the ones that resonated me in the moment. I'm going to mark out the stuff that doesn't fit.

Existing Situation
    "Searching for a close bond with others which are accepting and kind. Needs a safe, peaceful atmosphere."

Stress Sources
    "Wishes for freedom and independence, free from limitations and restrictions except for the ones he choices to give himself."

Restrained Characteristics

"Self-centered, tends to take this personally and is easily offended, which leaves him feeling isolated."

"Seeking to broaden his horizons and believes his hopes and dreams are realistic. Worries he may not be able to do the things he wants and needs to escape to a peaceful, quiet environment in order to restore his confidence."

"Seeking to broaden his horizons and believes his hopes and dreams are realistic. Worries he may not be able to do the things he wants and needs to escape to a peaceful, quiet environment in order to restore his confidence."

"Although he is able to find contentment through sexual activity, he feels hopeless to change his problems and difficulties and continues to make the best of what he has." This is just very random, but it's true somewhat. I don't see the link between sexual activity and the rest of the sentence.

Desired Objective
    "Not a team player and is unwilling to be involved in most activities. In the past he was over involved and now emotionally drained. Due to his fear of over involvement, he now chooses to remain uninvolved with the activities around him. " This is sort of vague but it somewhat applies.

Actual Problem
    Must protect himself from outside influences or he risks losing his independence and having restrictions placed on him. He wishes to be left alone.
    () 9w8-3w4-7w6 tritype.

sCueI (primary Inquisition)