User Tag List

First 123412 Last

MBTI
    INTJ
    Enneagram
    1w9

You prefer some colors over others

Warm grey, for whatever reason, means a lot; it was your first choice each time. Prussian blue and black are a close second and third. Ambivalence over emerald green and fuschia derives from each swatch's darker tone and less saturated hue. Maize was not a favorite, to say nothing of the sienna and orange that remind you and everyone else, including the authors of the test, of the interior decoration of most fast-food restaurants built in the mid-to-late 1970s.

MBTI
    INFJ

Your Existing Situation
    Is seeking a solution to existing problems or anxieties, but is liable to find it difficult to decide on a right course to follow.

Your Stress Sources
    The tenacity and strength of will necessary to contend with existing difficulties has become weakened. Feels overtaxed, worn out, and getting nowhere, but continues to stand his ground. He feels this adverse situation as an actual tangible pressure which is intolerable to him and from which he wants to escape, but he feels unable to make the necessary decision.

Your Restrained Characteristics
    Able to achieve satisfaction through sexual activity but is inclined to be emotionally withdrawn, which prevents him from becoming deeply involved.
    Egocentric and therefore quick to take offense. Sensitive and sentimental, but conceals this from all except those very close to him.

Feels trapped in a distressing or uncomfortable situation and seeking some way of gaining relief. Able to achieve satisfaction through sexual activity providing no turmoil or emotional agitation is involved.

Your Desired Objective
    Considers the existing circumstances disagreeable and over-demanding. Refuses to allow anything to influence his point of view.

Your Actual Problem
    The tensions induced by trying to cope with conditions which are really beyond his capabilities, or reserves of strength, have led to considerable anxiety and a sense of personal (but unadmitted) inadequacy. His inability to enforce his will causes him to over-react in stubborn defiance and by assigning to others all the blame for his own failures.

Hmmm, interestingly accurate! lol for the most part

MBTI
    INFJ

Your Existing Situation

Having difficulty making progress and unwilling to put forth further
    effort. Seeking more comfortable conditions where she can avoid anything
    disturbing.

Your Stress Sources

Has lost the resilience and strength of will necessary to contend with
    existing difficulties. Feels overtaxed and getting nowhere, but
    continues to stand her ground and still pursues her objectives with a fierce
    intensity. This subjects her to intolerable pressure from which she
    wants to escape, but she cannot bring herself to make the necessary
    decision. As a result she remains firmly involved in the problem and can
    neither view it objectively nor get rid of it--he cannot leave it alone and
    feels she will only be at peace when she has reached her objective.

Remains emotionally unattached even when involved in a close
    relationship.Insists that her hopes and ideas are realistic, but need
    reassurance and encouragement. Egocentric and therefore quick to take
    offense.

Your Desired Objective

Considers the existing circumstances disagreeable and over-demanding.
    Refuses to allow anything to influence her point of view.

Your Actual Problem

The fear that she might be prevented from achieving the things she
    wants drives her to the exploitation of all types of experience, so that
    she may categorically deny that any of them has any value. This
    destructive denigration becomes her method of concealing hopelessness and a
    profound sense of futility.

Your Actual Problem #2

The tensions induced by trying to cope with conditions which are really
    beyond her capabilities, or reserves of strength, have led to
    considerable anxiety and a sense of personal (but unadmitted) inadequacy. Her
    inability to enforce her will causes her to over-react in stubborn
    defiance and by assigning to others all the blame for her own failures.

Accurate- Um, so opening up my own lil' business is beyond me? Wahh! I'ma do it anyway! So's I can get outta this trap! I mean, I live with my moms!
    Never attribute to malice that which can be adequately explained by stupidity.
    -- Unknown

MBTI
    INFP

Your Existing Situation
    Seeks to share a bond of understanding intimacy in an esthetic atmosphere of peace and tenderness. Imaginative and sensitive; seeking an outlet for these qualities - especially in the company of someone equally sensitive.

Your Stress Sources
    Feels unappreciated and finds the existing situation disagreeable. Wants personal recognition and the esteem of others to compensate for the lack of like-minded people with whom to ally himself and make himself more secure. His sensual self-restraint makes it difficult for him to give himself, but the resulting isolation leads to the urge to surrender and merge with another. This disturbs him as he regards such instincts as weaknesses to be overcome; only by not succumbing to them, he feels, can he withstand the difficulties of the situation. Wants to be valued as a desirable associate and admired for his personal qualities.

Feels listless, hemmed in, and anxious; considers that circumstances and forcing him to restrain his desires. Wants to avoid open conflict with others and to have peace and quiet.

Willing to become emotionally involved and able to achieve satisfaction through sexual activity. Demanding and particular in his choice of a partner and in his relations with those close to him. Needs reassurance and is careful to avoid open conflict since this might reduce his prospects of realizing his hopes.

Insists that his goals are realistic and sticks obstinately to them, even though circumstances are forcing him to compromise. Very exacting in the standards he applies to his choice of a partner.

Your Desired Objective
    Longs for tenderness and for a sensitivity of feeling into which he can blend. Responsive to anything esthetic and tasteful. Longs for a tender and sympathetic bond and for a situation of idealized harmony. Has an imperative need for tenderness and affection.

Your Actual Problem
    Needs to be valued and respected as an exceptional individual, in order to increase his self-esteem and his feeling of personal worth. Resists mediocrity and sets himself high standards.

Your Actual Problem #2
    Depleted vitality has created an intolerance for any further stimulation, or demands on his resources. A feeling of powerlessness subjects him to agitation and acute distress. Tries to escape from this by relinquishing the struggle, and by finding peaceful and restful conditions in which to recuperate in an atmosphere of affection and security.

cheers,
    Ian

MBTI
    INFP
    Enneagram
    6w7 sx/so
    Socionics
    IEI

Your Existing Situation
    Non-realization of hopes and the inability to decide on necessary remedial action has resulted in considerable stress.

Your Stress Sources
    Seeks independence and freedom from any restriction and therefore avoids obligations or anything which might prove hampering. He is being subjected to considerable pressure and wants to escape from it so that he can obtain what he needs, but tends to lack the necessary strength of purpose to succeed in this.

Emotionally inhibited. Feels forced to compromise, making it difficult for him to form a stable emotional attachment.

Feels trapped in a distressing or uncomfortable situation and seeking some way of gaining relief. Able to achieve satisfaction from sexual activity.

Your Desired Objective
    Needs to feel identified with someone or something and wishes to win support by his charm and amiability. Sentimental and yearns for a romantic tenderness.

Your Actual Problem
    The tensions induced by trying to cope with conditions which are really beyond his capabilities, or reserves of strength, have led to considerable anxiety and a sense of personal (but unadmitted) inadequacy. He attempts to escape into a substitute world in which things are more nearly as he desires them to be.

Your Actual Problem #2
    Seeks to avoid criticism and to prevent restriction of his freedom to act, and to decide for himself by the exercise of great personal charm in his dealings with others.

Dreams are best served manifest and tangible.

INFP, 6w7, IEI

I accept no responsibility, what so ever, for the fact that I exist; I do, however, accept full responsibility for what I do while I exist.

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

MBTI
    INTP

Your Existing Situation
    Avoids excessive effort and needs roots, security, and peaceful companionship. May be physically unwell, in need of gentle handling and considerate treatment.

Your Stress Sources
    Wants to overcome a feeling of emptiness and of separation from others. Believes that life still has far more to offer and that she may miss her share of experiences if she fails to make the best use of every opportunity. She therefore pursues her objectives with a fierce intensity and commits herself deeply and readily. Feels herself to be completely competent in any field in which she engages, and can sometimes be considered by others to be interfering or meddlesome.

Circumstances are forcing her to compromise, to restrain her demands and hopes, and to forgo for the time being some of the things she wants.
    Feels that she is receiving less than her share and that there is no one on whom she can rely for sympathy and understanding. Pent-up emotions and a certain egocentricity make her quick to take offense, but she realizes that she has to make the best of things as they are.

Your Desired Objective
    Seeks success, stimulation, and a life full of experience. Wants to develop freely and to shake off the shackles of self-doubt, to win, and to live intensely. Likes contacts with others and is enthusiastic by nature. Receptive to anything new, modern, or intriguing; has many interests and wants to expand her fields of activity. Optimistic about the future.

Your Actual Problem
    The fear that she might be prevented from achieving the things she wants leads her to play her part with an urgent and hectic intensity.

Your Actual Problem #2
    Fights against restriction or limitation, and insists on developing freely as a result of her own efforts.

Interesting. Some points were spot on, others, not so much.

Permabanned
    MBTI
    ExTJ

Existing Situation
    Dissatisfied. The need to escape continued involvement with his present circumstances makes it imperative for him to find some solution.

Stress sources
    Unfulfilled hopes have led to uncertainty and apprehension. Needs to feel secure and to avoid any further disappointment, and fears being passed over or losing standings and prestige. Doubts that things will be any better in the future and this negative attitude leads him to make exaggerated demands and to refuse to make reasonable compromises.

Restrained characteristics
    Feels trapped in a distressing or uncomfortable situation and seeking some way of gaining relief. Able to achieve satisfaction from sexual activity.

Egocentric and therefore quick to take offense. Sensitive and sentimental, but conceals this from all except those very close to him.

Desired objective
    Needs a peaceful environment. Wants release from stress, and freedom from conflicts or disagreement. Takes pains to control the situation and its problems by proceeding cautiously. Has sensitivity of feeling and a fine eye for detail.[/b]

Actual problem
    Disappointment at the non-fulfillment of his hopes and the fear that to formulate fresh goals will only lead to further setbacks have resulted in considerable anxiety. He is trying to escape from this into a peaceful and harmonious relationship, protecting him from dissatisfaction and lack of appreciation.

Some of this stuff is quite close to actual thoughts I've been having all the time recently (The "afraid that fresh goals will cause further setbacks", part especially, it has almost the exact same words.), others are more off. The sex part may or may not be true if I was in a position to be having sex.

RDF

Your Existing Situation
    Sensuous. Inclined to luxuriate in things which give gratification to the senses, but rejects anything tasteless, vulgar, or coarse.

Your Stress Sources
    Wants to overcome a feeling of emptiness and to bridge the gap which he feels separates himself from others. Anxious to experience life in all its aspects, to explore all its possibilities, and to live it to the fullest. He therefore resents any restriction or limitation being imposed on him and insists on being free and unhampered.

Exacting in his emotional demands and very particular in his choice of partner. The desire for emotional independence prevents any depth of involvement.

Believes that he is not receiving his share--that he is neither properly understood or adequately appreciated. Feels that he is being compelled to conform, and close relationships leave him without any sense of emotional involvement.

Willing to become emotionally involved, but demanding and particular in his choice of a partner and in his relations with those close to him. Needs reassurance and is careful to avoid open conflict since this might reduce his prospects of realizing his hopes.

Feels that he is receiving less than his share and that there is no one on whom he can rely for sympathy and understanding. Pent-up emotions and a certain egocentricity make him quick to take offense, but he realizes that he has to make the best of things as they are.

Your Desired Objective
    Shelves his ambitions and forgoes his desire for prestige as he prefers to take things easily and indulge his longing for comfort and security.

Your Actual Problem
    Fights against restriction or limitation, and insists on developing freely as a result of his own efforts.

Your Actual Problem #2
    The fear that he might be prevented from achieving the things he wants leads him to play his part with an urgent and hectic intensity.

My comments:

Not bad. Hedonism collides with anal-retentiveness. As I read it, it says I'm egotistical, anal-retentive, and picky but that I'm also aware of the limitations of this attitude and I'm trying to learn to lighten up, accept things as they are, and get more enjoyment out of the status quo.

I especially consider these on the mark:

My "Existing Situation": Sensuous. Inclined to luxuriate in things which give gratification to the senses, but rejects anything tasteless, vulgar, or coarse.

My "Desired Objective": Shelves his ambitions and forgoes his desire for prestige as he prefers to take things easily and indulge his longing for comfort and security.

The rest of it is true enough (it fits in with some posts I wrote a week or two ago about solipsist idealists), but I'm not sure that stuff defines me anymore. It sounds like a younger, more immature version of me--back at a time when I was more commitment-phobic.

RDF

Quote Originally Posted by htb View Post
    You prefer some colors over others

Warm grey, for whatever reason, means a lot; it was your first choice each time. Prussian blue and black are a close second and third. Ambivalence over emerald green and fuschia derives from each swatch's darker tone and less saturated hue. Maize was not a favorite, to say nothing of the sienna and orange that remind you and everyone else, including the authors of the test, of the interior decoration of most fast-food restaurants built in the mid-to-late 1970s.

RDF

Quote Originally Posted by cafe View Post
    Your Desired Objective
    Considers the existing circumstances disagreeable and over-demanding. Refuses to allow anything to influence her point of view.
    That explains the piece of lead pipe in your hand.