User Tag List

First 89101112 Last

MBTI
    INtj
    Enneagram
    Socionics
    INTJ

Your Existing Situation
    Looking for excitement and adventure and anything new and far from ordinary. Is bored by routines and repetition.
    Very true!

Your Stress Sources
    "Important that she find a partner who is trustworthy, understanding, and has the ability to communicate well. Makes sure to follow up on all opportunities presented to her. she is highly critical and refuses to be made a fool from trusting others too much. Must believe the intentions of others are genuine and real. Is always watching and analyzing where she stands with others to make sure her is not being manipulated."
    Well, I have a partner and yes, these things are very important.

Your Restrained Characteristics
    "Self-centered, tends to take this personally and is easily offended."?

Giving more than she is getting back and feels misunderstood and unappreciated. Feels she is being forced into compromising and even her close relationships leave her feeling emotional distant.

Is satisfied and finds contentment through sexual activity.
    Somewhat true.

Your Desired Objective
    "Feels as if she has been held back from many things, and that other things have always tried to dominate her. she now feels she has to make up for lost time by living an overly intense lifestyle."
    ??? maybe, yes.

Your Actual Problem
    Is afraid she will be held back from obtaining the things she wants leading her to act out with a hectic intensity.
    Your Actual Problem #2
    "Wishes she was more spontaneous and impulsive, but holds back because she needs things to be in order, rational, and clearly defined."
    Yes I believe that is true.

Interesting test

Whisky Old & Women Young Speed Gavroche's Avatar
    MBTI
    EsTP
    Enneagram
    6w7 sx/sp

Your Existing Situation
    "Needs a peaceful and quiet environment. Desires an affectionate and faithful partner who will spoil him and treat him with importance. If he feels mistreated or a lack of attention, he may withdraw."

Your Stress Sources
    "Current problems are seen as dangerous and threatening. He is angry a the thought he will have to continually put off his own goals for the time being, leaving him feeling powerless to change things. He feels used, overwhelmed, and exhausted at the demands placed on him."

"Emotionally withdrawn, feels forced to make compromises which makes emotional attachments difficult."
    Applies tough standards to his potential partner and demands an unrealistic perfection in his sex life.
    "Although he feels isolated and alone, he is afraid of forming deep, meaningful relationships. Is conceited and is easily offended."
    Applies tough standards to his potential partner and demands an unrealistic perfection in his sex life.

Your Desired Objective
    Is constantly trying to prove himself and make a positive difference though he is constantly faced with criticism and disapproval

Your Actual Problem
    "All energy has been used and he has none left to engage in anymore anxiety or demands. Feeling powerless to change the situation, leaving him frustrated, agitated, irritated, and annoyed with himself. Tries to escape by acting stubbornly sticking to his opinions, but his helplessness leads to some insecurities. Is very sensitive to criticism and easily offended."

That's totally accurate!
    EsTP 6w7 Sx/Sp

Chaotic Neutral

E=60% S=55% T=70% P=80%

"I don't believe in guilt, I only believe in living on impulses"

"Stereotypes about personality and gender turn out to be fairly accurate: ... On the binary Myers-Briggs measure, the thinking-feeling breakdown is about 30/70 for women versus 60/40 for men." ~ Bryan Caplan

L'anima non dimora Donna Cecilia's Avatar
    MBTI
    INTJ
    Enneagram
    1w9
    Socionics
    LII

Your Existing Situation

Desires to be respected by others in order to gain their trust and support for her own personal gain.

Is there any other way?

Your Stress Sources

"Always trying to make a good impression on others, but doubtful she is succeeding. Feels she has the right to everything she hopes and dreams of and becomes annoyed and helpless when things don't go her way. Is troubled by the very thought of failure which leaves her feeling miserable. Always sees herself as the victim as if everyone treats her poorly and she never is given her fair share. Feels her failures are no fault of her own, but due to the shortcomings of others."

I don´t get annoyed when things don´t go my way, and never put myself in the victim role. I don´t want anybody to feel sorry for me, so this paragraph is an utter lie.

Current events leave her feeling forced into compromise in order to avoid being cut off from affection or future cooperation.

Emotionally demanding and will involve herself in close relationships but won't get too involved or give too much of himself.

"Feels trapped in a helpless situation and is desperately seeking relief. she is able to find pleasure and happiness in sexual activity, as long as there is not a lot of conflict or emotional difficulty."

I´m not helpless. But the sex part is true.

Your Desired Objective

"Always trying to make a good impression on others, and is constantly watching to see if she is succeeding in this. Is interested in how others react to him; this makes her feel in control. Strategically plans out ways to gain further influence over others and special recognition. Is easily distracted by the pleasingly beautiful and original."

I don´t mind at all what other people think of me. But I work to gain influence over them.

Your Actual Problem

"Feeling a lack of energy, she does not wish to be involved in further activity or give in to demands. she is feeling powerless causing her stress, agitation, and irritation, all which she tries to escape by refusing to participate altogether. she tries to escape into a fantasy world where things go her way and her desires are easier to reach."

Your Actual Problem #2

"Is disappointed and let down, feels there is no point in making new goals as they will leave her feeling the same way. Looking for friendly, pleasant relationships with others, who will further develop her intellect. she tries to escape into a fantasy world where things go her way and her desires are easier to reach."

My actual problem is dealing with this scarily inaccurate test.

"An intelligent hell would be better than a stupid paradise."
    Victor Hugo

LII/INTj (Analyst) - 1w9 Sp/Sx - RC|O|EI - Melancholy/Choleric

MBTI
    INFJ
    Enneagram
    6w5
    Socionics
    INFj

Default The Color Test

Interesting what you can get by picking colors lol

The Color Quiz...
    http://colorquiz.com/quiz.php

Color Test - Results

Your Existing Situation
    "Is stubborn and strong-willed, once her mind is made up it is impossible to change it. she does not ask for much, so she feels when she does ask her needs should be met."

Your Stress Sources
    "Always trying to make a good impression on others, but doubtful she is succeeding. Feels she has the right to everything she hopes and dreams of and becomes annoyed and helpless when things don't go her way. Is troubled by the very thought of failure which leaves her feeling miserable. Always sees herself as the victim as if everyone treats her poorly and she never is given her fair share. Feels her failures are no fault of her own, but due to the shortcomings of others."

"Self-centered, tends to take this personally and is easily offended."

Current situations force her into compromise and placing her own hopes and desires on hold for the time being.

"Seeking to broaden her horizons and believes her hopes and dreams are realistic. Worries she may not be able to do the things she wants and needs to escape to a peaceful, quiet environment in order to restore her confidence."

Is satisfied and finds contentment through sexual activity.

Your Desired Objective
    "Wishes to live in a calm, peaceful, relaxing environment, where everyone gets along and there is a strong sense of belonging."

Your Actual Problem
    Lack of energy leaves her unnoticed to pursue further activities or demands placed on her. she feels powerless which leaves her agitated and depressed. Tries to escape from her struggles by searching for peaceful and restful conditions in which to relax and recover in an atmosphere full of security.

Your Actual Problem #2
    Disappointed because her hopes have not come to pass and she fears coming up with new goals will only lead to further disappointment. These conflicting emotions lead to a feeling of anxiety and depression. she tries to escape into a peaceful and calm relationship which offers encouragement and protection from further disappointment.
    ~~~*~~*~~*~~**~~*~~*~~*~~**~~*~~~
    But the imprint is always there..nothing is ever really forgotten.

Introverted (I) 86% Extraverted (E) 14%
    Intuitive (N) 77% Sensing (S) 23%
    Feeling (F) 90% Thinking (T) 10%
    Judging (J) 59% Perceiving (P) 41%

At least I'm safe in my mind..
    ~~~*~~*~~*~~**~~*~~*~~*~~**~~*~~*~~*~~~

MBTI
    intp
    Enneagram
    5w4 sx

blue is blue and red is green
    "Where wisdom reigns, there is no conflict between thinking and feeling."
    — C.G. Jung

Read

MBTI
    INFJ
    Enneagram
    6w5
    Socionics
    INFj

Quote Originally Posted by INTP View Post
    blue is blue and red is green
    lol
    ~~~*~~*~~*~~**~~*~~*~~*~~**~~*~~~
    But the imprint is always there..nothing is ever really forgotten.

Introverted (I) 86% Extraverted (E) 14%
    Intuitive (N) 77% Sensing (S) 23%
    Feeling (F) 90% Thinking (T) 10%
    Judging (J) 59% Perceiving (P) 41%

At least I'm safe in my mind..
    ~~~*~~*~~*~~**~~*~~*~~*~~**~~*~~*~~*~~~

MBTI
    ENFP
    Enneagram
    7w6 sx/so
    Socionics
    ENFp None

Whoa.
    Just whoa...

Your Actual Problem

"Tends to be too trusting, so she must protect herself from this or she runs the risk of being misunderstood or used by others. Searching for a relationship which provides a safe and understanding environment, one where she knows exactly where she stands with her partner at all times."

How did it do that??? I just picked my favorite colors :<

MBTI
    ENFP
    Enneagram
    9w1 sx/so

i've seen this one several times and have to take it every time. it trips me the hell out how accurate it always is.
    There can’t be any large-scale revolution until there’s a personal revolution, on an individual level. It’s got to happen inside first.
    -Jim Morrison

MBTI
    ENFP
    Enneagram
    9w1 sx/so

Your Existing Situation

"Craves change and new things, always looking for new adventures and activities. Becomes restless and frustrated when she has to wait to long for things to develop. her impatience leads to irritability and a desire to move on to the next project."
    Your Stress Sources

"Wishes for freedom and independence, free from limitations and restrictions except for the ones she choices to give himself."

ha..yes
    <<<<<----- type 7
    There can’t be any large-scale revolution until there’s a personal revolution, on an individual level. It’s got to happen inside first.
    -Jim Morrison

Your Existing Situation
    "Is stubborn and strong-willed, once her mind is made up it is impossible to change it. she does not ask for much, so she feels when she does ask her needs should be met."

Your Stress Sources
    "Unfulfilled hopes have left her feeling uncertain and even a little fearful about the future. Needs to feel secure and avoid further disappointment; fears she will be looked over, lose her position, or lose respect. Has little hope that things will get better in time and her negative attitude leads her to place impossible demands on others or to compromise or bargain."

Is feeling emotionally drained from stressful and tense situations. she is in need of peace and quiet in order to overcome her lack of energy and may become irritable if she does not recover.

Your Desired Objective
    "Fascinated by the idea of mutual true love and tenderness. Embarrassed by this belief and refuses to admit openly she feels this way. Instead, she chooses to be neither loving nor tender to further hide her true belief."

Your Actual Problem
    "Inability to reach her goals, she is afraid to create or pursue new goals because she fears the rejection and let down they may cause her. she is feeling anxious and escapes by withdrawing into herself and protecting her emotions leaving her moody and depressed."