• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

Type your child!

G

garbage

I answered about what I was like as a child, as far as I remember, and

Congratulations, you scored INJ!

That's an Introverted iNtuitive Judging type.

this happened :doh:

/DG/

silentigata ano (profile)
My results for when I was little:

Congratulations, you scored ESP !

That's an Extraverted Sensing Perceiving type.

Woah. Kind of way off. Although, I guess I was more like an ESP when I was little...

/DG/

Is it possible to change personalities as you grow older?

Saslou

MBTI Type
ESFJ
I was just thinking the same thing.

I took the test based on my behaviour as a child and i came up as ETJ.

Granted as a child/teenager i didn't DO feelings at all. Nothing.
Could this be puberty, being unhealthy .. I don't know.

Kasper

Diabolical
MBTI Type
ENTP
Enneagram
9w8
Instinctual Variant
so/sx
Interesting. I don't know how much is influenced by bias or poor memory but based on general recollection and what my mum has said;

Congratulations, you scored ENP !

P

Phantonym

The background of the test hurts. I now have a head-ache. And I think I'm half-blind.

Apparently, I was an ISJ as a child. Makes sense.

GirlFromMars

MBTI Type
INFP
I did it for myself as a child, from what I can remember. I got INJ. Interesting...

I don't have children myself, but might do this for my nephews, and nieces later. :laugh: procrastination is an art form.

I do think people's personalities can change. Esp. since a child. I think events, and circumstances can make somebody change.

NewEra

MBTI Type
I
I took it based on my behavior and motives as a kid.

My results:

29fs7t2.jpg

Misty_Mountain_Rose

MBTI Type
INTJ
Enneagram
4w5
I only left one question blank and it said I'd 'left too many blank or didn't know' a lot. I don't think I did 'Don't Know' on any of them :(

I'd probably have to take this test twice though, once with answers from my early childhood years, say up to 6th grade, and then again from 6th through graduation. I changed an aweful lot in those years.

/DG/

I only left one question blank and it said I'd 'left too many blank or didn't know' a lot. I don't think I did 'Don't Know' on any of them :(

It also does that if the results are too conflicting and there's a tie between two letters. You have to change some of them for it to work.

Little Linguist

Striving for balance
MBTI Type
xNFP
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
As a child, I was:

Congratulations, you scored IFP !

It's because I was so shy as a child, I'm sure....

mippus

you are right
MBTI Type
Intp
Enneagram
5w6
So my oldest daughter is ISJ, ISFJ I dare to say.
Different as that is to my type, I like it :à

Jeffster

veteran attention whore
MBTI Type
ESFP
Enneagram
7w6
Instinctual Variant
sx
I did this one a while back for my son, and he came out ENP, change one answer and ESP.

I did a different, more lengthy one more recently and it showed him as ESTP. Of course, it's me filling it out, not him, so there's obviously my bias it's filtered through, but I asked him some questions on another site and it's pretty obvious he fits the SP temperament best, with NT as a distant second.

Oh, he's almost ten by the way.

Ivy

Strongly Ambivalent
MBTI Type
INFP
Enneagram
My 9-year-old daughter's result is ENP. This would surprise no one who knows her- she's like the quintessential ENFP, although I understand T/F is not supposed to differentiate until later. If you knew her you'd understand, though.

There were too many homework-related questions to get a result for my 4-year-old son.