• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

Type your child!

moira

MBTI Type
INtj
Enneagram
Did not change to much, I was ITP.

Queen Kat

The Duchess of Oddity
MBTI Type
E.T.
Enneagram
7w8
I don't have any children, instead I typed myself as a child:

Congratulations, you scored ENP !

That's an Extraverted iNtuitive Perceiving type.

miss fortune

not to be trusted
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sp/so
I was apparently also an ENP child, despite my childhood tendancies to taste everything I encountered and occasionally give someone deserving a good beating on the playground :dry:

BlueGray

MBTI Type
INTP
Enneagram
I got ENP for my childhood. I did become more introverted around 6th-7th grade. Was a weird period of literally having 0 friends for half a year or so.

StephMC

Controlled Mischief
MBTI Type
ISTP
Enneagram
9w8
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
I was an ITP child... Interesting test.

Donna Cecilia

L'anima non dimora
MBTI Type
INTJ
Enneagram
1w9
Based on my attitude as a kid:

Congratulations, you scored ISJ !
That's an Introverted Sensing Judging type.

Seems that I was born ISJ.

ayoitsStepho

Twerking & Lurking
MBTI Type
ISFP
Enneagram
4w3
Instinctual Variant
so/sx
Apparently I was an IFP child.

OrangeAppled

Sugar Hiccup
MBTI Type
INFP
Enneagram
4w5
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
IFP....then I changed an answer I was iffy on and got ITP.

I don't relate to some of the IFP description....too sweet as usual. I was a rather ornery, stubborn child & more decisive than I am now, and I always wanted to do my own thing, not please others. I was accused of being cold by the SFs in my family. Plus, I excelled in both the arts & the sciences, although I've always liked the arts more.

The ITP description isn't quite right either, but I relate to some of it. I was definitely sensitive like an IFP, but less reactive about it. I hid my feelings & emotions better (or rather, I am better at expressing myself now).

F

figsfiggyfigs

I thought it meant like " guess what type your child will be"

I thought. " I don't know who I would deal with an "S" child" :laugh:.....

this test really showed me some things that have changed about me.. I didn't realize this until now. : )

LMAO, I still scored INJ :rofl1: